Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charzzzzzz

View attachment 283407
1) I’ve never seen anyone call her fat and comment on her piling on weight
2) Ronnie’s been tearing around for months so that’s a dated comment
3) another dated comment regarding her house being tidy
4) another dated comment regarding the dog and his bedroom because we now know she got the extension

Is she stuck a time warp back in February or back when she was pregnant with Ron?? Because this seems so dated it’s unreal!
"Wait until she has a baby"..... hang on Soph, surely you have noticed that small human who hangs around your husband all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Al828

‘So many of you are asking’

Back in September, people randomly asked you about some new superhero nappies on a day when you weren’t posting about them there and then? Seems unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

tippingpoint

VIP Member
BUT SHE DOESN’T READ HERE

No one FUCKING NO ONE here to my knowledge has ever said “Her baby can’t even walk yet”. In fact we all slagged you into the ground because you put a “Please be kind, everyone develops at different rates” disclaimer on a video of your son taking his first steps AT 14 MONTH WHICH IS PERFECTLY NORMAL. YOU COULDN’T EVEN ENJOY THE MOMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FANS WITHOUT DOING ANY DAMAGE CONTROL. YOUR SON. HIS FIRST STEPS. YOU IMPLIED HE WAS BEHIND. HE WASN’T. YOU’RE A CUNT. PUT THAT IN YOUR STORY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh dear. I’m guessing she didn’t seek approval for the finger pic from Gleam. Something else they’ll be chasing their arses for now. She really is the gift that keeps giving. What does she even mean “now my book is out there”? Fuck off you mug

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I think today is the day that I will genuinely just stop watching her now. She is beyond fake. And I can’t stand her. What even was the point of that tutorial she did earlier with the primark lip drops and the eye cream from Superdrug that she said she doesn’t even know what it does!... does she want freebies from primark and Superdrug?

past few days she’s been grating on me,from her number one author bracelets from penguin... please give me strength.. to Ronnie brushing her hair and living my vest life saying about her being a hairdresser, debatable considering her hairs like a birds nest and the extensions are beyond ratty.

I think I’ve just had my fill with her. She is just not relatable at all anymore. Such a contrast to the girl I first started to follow!!

I think for me I just don’t see the appeal now, I think she has had her 15 mins of fame and very soon it’ll all come tumbling down for her. She can’t “write” anymore books, she doesn’t clean really anymore and when she does it’s because she’s been called out on here for not doing it, she makes horrific pastry meals which I can bet, nobody, not one single person cares for. I highly doubt anyone has recently followed her for her recipes!, it’s just like Groundhog Day constant in their house and the clips with “Ron and hen” in the morning are just so boring...

I’m sorry for the long rant... and I don’t mean to come across bitchy because I’m sure her sheep would say I’m jealous, I’m truly not, you couldn’t pay me to have her life. I just feel that she should be more honest, just own the freebies, own the promoting you have to do, own that you use expensive makeup... stop making out you are relatable when you aren’t. I think I’d have more respect for her if she owned it. She doesn’t know what real work is, she is home 24/7 with her husband who is also home 24/7, family round the corner, expensive cars, lots of money in the bank, lovely home (well to her, I wouldn’t want to live in a grey prison), lovely little child, etc... she has more than most... so just own it and stop pretending she’s like everyone else...

I’m aware I’ve ranted on and on... il probably not rant for another month but bad times when someone you don’t even know can get under your skin so much... she’s bad for peoples mental health.

I’m away for a chippy tea, and 6 glasses of Malbec😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51

mgh727

VIP Member
Just a catch up reminder that Mrs Hinch is married to Essex’s answer and clone of Tom Hardy according to her book

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I can’t comprehend these two covidiots! Surely at least one of them must have thought putting up a picture lying on the floor together will hit a nerve with a lot of people who aren’t able to see or hug their family members... I get that Grinch never leaves her house but SS goes to work, surely at least she lives in the real world enough to know what social distancing is? Surely...? No?
They’re both idiots.
Since this Pandemic started as well Hinch has turned into Dora the fucking Explorer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lampy

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING BROTHERS. HENRY IS A DOG. STOP CALLING THEM BROTHERS FOR FUCK SAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

mgh727

VIP Member
14D7868C-2E9F-4EE7-9C17-9F558F825681.png

1) I’ve never seen anyone call her fat and comment on her piling on weight
2) Ronnie’s been tearing around for months so that’s a dated comment
3) another dated comment regarding her house being tidy
4) another dated comment regarding the dog and his bedroom because we now know she got the extension

Is she stuck a time warp back in February or back when she was pregnant with Ron?? Because this seems so dated it’s unreal!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
I’m actually surprised we’ve never seen Ronnie put in bed. I wonder why?! As you said it’s more content and you all know she’s a fiend for content. She’s hiding something deffo. He sleeps with them or she brings in a cot every night. She used to have this netted cot.. god knows but she’s just ridiculous
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Early, but new thread title suggestion 🤣

“As notorious as Joker, as evil as Bane, detective pastry trolls catch Soph out once again!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48