Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them superhero nappies arenā€™t even new. Iā€™ve brought 3 packs since beginning of September šŸ˜³šŸ¤”šŸ™Š

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t disagree with this at all. I hope it didnā€™t seem like I was dismissing the rule break, that absolutely wasnā€™t my intention, I was just trying understand why they were lying about the dates.

Unless, they thought back in September we didnā€™t have to socially distance...

But not socially distancing is a bleeping huge issue.its every little rule break like that that's why we are here

Reactions: 5
Wow. Them two are bleeping idiots. Such a smack in the face to all of their followers socially distancing and SS should know better! She doesn't sit next to anyone while working on loose women... Why does she feel it's acceptable to do it with Hinch??

Said it before but the typical demographic of followers for Hinch buy store own nappies not the premium brands! Theirs a pandemic, people are losing jobs. Read the room Hinch ffs.
Exactly this!!!! She follows the rules at LW so why does she think they donā€™t exist when at work with Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will be spitting feathers she has had to delete this, itā€™s the one that had her money making swipe up on it guysshhh
I canā€™t comprehend these two covidiots! Surely at least one of them must have thought putting up a picture lying on the floor together will hit a nerve with a lot of people who arenā€™t able to see or hug their family members... I get that Grinch never leaves her house but SS goes to work, surely at least she lives in the real world enough to know what social distancing is? Surely...? No?

Reactions: 13
It was just 1 lie 2 far for me today and i took it to pampers also. If we all do it hopefully they will drop this pair of idiots from future campaigns or at least embarrass them into addressing the lack of social distance
I contacted them through their website too. They promise to reply within 3 days

Reactions: 14
Also think itā€™s fricken disgusting how they can all flaunt the lockdown and tier rules yet my daughter isnā€™t allowed her bloody surgery due to corona. I wish someone would give them this horrible virus to scare them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Keepers creepers them eyebrows I would sue who ever done that to me. They look like hooks , possible audition for a Panto ? Long John Silver maybe ?
they look like theyā€™re tattooed on as well! She is so stupid, she looked great before she started messing with her face

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t comprehend these two covidiots! Surely at least one of them must have thought putting up a picture lying on the floor together will hit a nerve with a lot of people who arenā€™t able to see or hug their family members... I get that Grinch never leaves her house but SS goes to work, surely at least she lives in the real world enough to know what social distancing is? Surely...? No?
Theyā€™re both idiots.
Since this Pandemic started as well Hinch has turned into Dora the bleeping Explorer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree what they've done is wrong but I think any company would care more about two people with 7.6m followers promoting them than a couple of pastry trolls sending angry emails.
Unfortanetly companies like these don't give a damn.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What I actually think happened is that the met up and recorded their ā€œplay dateā€ on October 2nd in line with meeting up for book launch drinkies. Hence it being dark - quick bit of playing before the boys went to sleep and the grown ups got rowdy.

Then she realised or was told it wasnā€™t very ā€œpartyā€ themed so went out bought cup cakes and pop corn etc and made them. I await to be corrected but we didnā€™t actually see any footage of them with the cakes or popcorn did we?

Itā€™s just desperately sad. All this lying, rule flouting and for what. A really tit little advert.

Reactions: 17
It makes me furious that these two inveterate liars continue to peddle absolute tripe day in day out in the name of influencing! If either one of them told me it was raining I would have to go outside and have a look! What makes me even more furious is that complaints to Pampers and all of the other companies to whom complaints have been made go largely ignored. I am so sick of people like this showing blatant disregard for the guidance and advice around the right thing to do during a pandemic.
They really are the epitome of everything that is wrong with Instagram. They really ought to be so ashamed of themselves for duping people but they're so conceited and think they're above everyone. Absolute pair of bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.