Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think the latest šŸ–•post is the real Soph coming through?? I reckon that bitchy, untouchable version is more like the real her.

Reactions: 63
That bit above her lip under her nose is disgustingly vile

I wouldnā€™t usually comment on looks but itā€™s all I can look at when she posts a picture of herself now

Reactions: 17
Let's flood tattle with fingers back at her
šŸ–•šŸ»
There's one for you Zoph you ignorant cow x

Reactions: 18
I never do this...but I have done this before...several times...with very little evidence...and Iā€™ve written a book about it...but I never do this...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh. Ffs!! Sheā€™s fucked up royally! Why delete the pic of her and SS otherwise? She does this EVERY single time, pity party, woe is me, trolls saying this and that, instead of posting old stuff, why not put what the pastry trolls are saying? Oh no! She canā€™t cos itā€™s the truth!

Reactions: 20
Think the real Soph has slipped out. That look looks much more like the person she really is!
stupid girl! Why donā€™t you post the real thing people are saying about you! Because itā€™s the TRUTH! Horrible horrible ugly person because sheā€™s the real ugly one on the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
when I saw that post I laughed and came straight on here. I thought that she didnā€™t really come on here. Well, well..... we are not lying your dog is a fat, and we did think you would get rid of him, you will soon when he bites your child.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That duck off trolls post She just done wonā€™t be on there for 24 hours. She will delete it watch. She canā€™t be doing that being a brand ambassador
Not exactly the ā€œsupermumā€ impression that Gleam want is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh piss of smug cow. Can she not. Smug, smug mug. Phones going out the window in 3..2..
Wow, imagine that the face of so many brands!!!! Everyone worth their salt knows no matter how shite things get, never rise to it and show your self up like she has just done!! And for all the newbies and those worried about her MH and PND here lies the real Sophie Rose shes as nasty as they come šŸ˜¤

• Haha
Did she do her make up just for that last post? Earlier she put some eye cream on and some tit on her lips and was "done for ths day"
Sheā€™s also wearing a different vest. The ones she had for all her stories today had a white trim around the neck and arms. Does she pre record her insults too? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh dear. Iā€™m guessing she didnā€™t seek approval for the finger pic from Gleam. Something else theyā€™ll be chasing their arses for now. She really is the gift that keeps giving. What does she even mean ā€œnow my book is out thereā€? duck off you mug

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Not exactly the ā€œsupermumā€ impression that Gleam want is it?
Exactly! Showing her true colours. The thing is us trolls arenā€™t fake like she is.The mask now comes off Sophie.. Were just able to analyse her actions and call her out when sheā€™s not following guidelines or misleading people. She should be thanking us even. Smh

Reactions: 16
She makes me sick. That post is blatantly aimed at those that have called her out today for not following social distancing guidance. She is hoping this "controversial" post will make people forget the Pampers #ad.

The fat comment has particular annoyed me as I have NEVER read fat shaming comments about her ..
As if weā€™d call her fat???? Sheesh! More fat on a greasy chip! And Iā€™m not saying that to be insulting, she has a lovely figure!

• Haha
Oh dear. Iā€™m guessing she didnā€™t seek approval for the finger pic from Gleam. Something else theyā€™ll be chasing their arses for now. She really is the gift that keeps giving. What does she even mean ā€œnow my book is out thereā€? duck off you mug
Amazon product

peep the reviews...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Charming Sophie. Be careful now. You are showing your true colours. #bekond.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.