Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ronnie didn’t like tv or iPad. Her lies are so stupid. Trying to make out that she’s that mum who’s kid like to read and play 🙄🙄
Also how pissed must her Hinchers be? They all seemed to ‘bond’ with Soph over her anxiety and leaving the house. And in the mist of the second wave of covid Sophie is going here, there and everywhere with no signs of any anxiety or fear. Remember when she had to look at a field to calm herself down whenever she left the house? Haven’t seen that field for a while. I don’t understand how that can think she has anxiety. But i also believe most of her Hinchers don’t have anxiety either. I think that word is thrown around too much by hincers. Just like the words troll. They don’t know the definition of either of them.
My kid loves to read. I read to her every night when she was a baby, and even now at 13 we still read together every night (when my partner suggested she might be getting too old to read I gave her The Look and she shut her filthy mouth 😂). My point is, kids don't just decide they like to read, they have to be shown, and it has to be something shared and enjoyed. If she wants Ron to be a reader (I'm not sure why she's so bothered, seeing as she clearly isn't), then she needs to put the effort in with him. Taking him to the library once, and stuffing all his books into yet another seating area isn't going to instill a love of reading. My kid never leaves the house without a book or two with her, she will brush her teeth with one hand while holding a book in the other 😂 but that has come from years of reading together, plus her seeing me reading too. Sometimes we will have a lazy day with all 3 of us on the sofa with blankets and our books 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone said today that they wonder why she doesn’t use bleach and she’s just mentioned bleach on her washing machine clean😂shes defo up to date on the threads

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow I can’t believe they just do not give a tit! We have not seen our elderly relatives since April, it’s heartbreaking having to video call them.

I had Botox a few years ago and my eyebrows raised high, it looked weird, I never had it again! That’s why her eyebrows are so horrendous!

Reactions: 25
Didn’t someone say why doesn’t she ever use bleach? Soph s very kindly answered you! Hope this helps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to know what she thinks about covid!
I want to know how it effects her anxiety!
I want to know why she feels so safe being out and also being close to others whilst covid so bad!

I want to know why she clapped for me and my colleagues.....
I want to know if she actually has any feelings at all!

I work and come home! I’m too scared to go out AND my anxiety isn’t that bad to be fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My kid loves to read. I read to her every night when she was a baby, and even now at 13 we still read together every night (when my partner suggested she might be getting too old to read I gave her The Look and she shut her filthy mouth 😂). My point is, kids don't just decide they like to read, they have to be shown, and it has to be something shared and enjoyed. If she wants Ron to be a reader (I'm not sure why she's so bothered, seeing as she clearly isn't), then she needs to put the effort in with him. Taking him to the library once, and stuffing all his books into yet another seating area isn't going to instill a love of reading. My kid never leaves the house without a book or two with her, she will brush her teeth with one hand while holding a book in the other 😂 but that has come from years of reading together, plus her seeing me reading too. Sometimes we will have a lazy day with all 3 of us on the sofa with blankets and our books 😍
I really wanted my son to be a reader, I read to him loads and I was always reading so he saw me enjoying reading. He's almost 12 now and hates reading, only does it at school because they have to. I joke he was swapped at birth and somewhere out there is my child with their nose in a book 😂😂 keeping it on topic, I had so much to do today but with Sophie acting like a covidiot AGAIN, I've done nothing except be on here 😂😂

Reactions: 12
When did she get her new coffee table? I’m sure on one of SS’s stories, her old coffee table is still there. I’ll try and find it.

Reactions: 6
1 week ago, hadn’t crossed “superhero party” off the list... CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 283320
I think the reason she hasn’t ticked it off yet is coz she had planned to do it this week. So she would have shown those videos as if it was live and then she would have ticked it off today. I don’t think she had the party while she was in tier 2 but I do believe there was no social distancing going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more people there including her mum and niece.

Reactions: 25
I think the reason she hasn’t ticked it off yet is coz she had planned to do it this week. So she would have shown those videos as if it was live and then she would have ticked it off today. I don’t think she had the party while she was in tier 2 but I do believe there was no social distancing going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more people there including her mum and niece.
good point!!! Stacey has dark purple nails in the nappy videos, I’m trying to work out when the “party” happened by watching some of Stacey’s old stories

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.