Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t actually think her Hinchers will care that SS and her are not social distance coz I imagine most of them haven’t bothered following the rules either. I remember when lock down first happened and we could only go of for essential shopping, on one of the Facebook groups there as a Hincher saying she was going to B&M daily. They are so turned on by hinch and SS’s ‘friendship’ that all they will see when they look at that picture is ‘friendship goals’. And they probably won’t even cotton on to Stacey saying ‘a few of you were asking about these nappies’ or even the fact that both of them are saying the party was on two different dates. However it may open some of their eyes coz there are hincers who really believe that she shows us her whole day.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
That pic of soph and SS with their heads together lying down promoting those nappies in September - social distancing rules still applied! Can’t we complain to pampers about this promotion? I haven’t hugged my mum yet and find it disgusting that these two have broken the rules numerous times and promote this to millions! I’m so angry. They arent in a social bubble. If you can’t shake hands or hug, you certainly shouldn’t be lying down next to each other! Pampers you need to be accountable for what you are paying these women to promote!
I am going to email Pampers to tell them how irresponsible they are to allow these two to promote their products disregarding all the rules. Covidiots

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Errr when did she get those terrible nails done? Wasn’t as early as September was it? Why lie about the get together

Reactions: 5
those eyebrows!!! you can literally see the shadow of where her actual brow bone is, why would she draw them on so high like that?? nobody’s real eyebrows look like that! i can’t cope 😵

Reactions: 6
2nd October was SS birthday weekend, when she was away with family to Wales 🤨🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
*sorry see this was mentioned already a few times 😂 *

Was probably on the 2nd October...This was the post from SS on hinch's grid post :rolleyes:

Capturehc.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Come here just to see if anyone else thought the pampers stuff was a load of nonsense and was defo filmed after that barmy date!

Reactions: 11
Errr when did she get those terrible nails done? Wasn’t as early as September was it? Why lie about the get together
They need to start having Some serious briefings before each play date in the garage and after each in order to get their stories straight for the public. Pair of dummies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1603286754192.png

Taken this to Pampers. It's not right they get away with constantly breaking lockdown rules. People are losing jobs, people can't be with their loved ones when they pass and women are having to go through traumatic labours alone and then their partners are only allowed to spend an hour with their new baby before they have to leave their brand new baby and mum in hospital alone. It's not right.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
I’m so pissed off ive not been within arms reach of my best friend of 20 years since February and these dickheads can hug and lay on the floor together

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.