Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just catching up now with insta and more importantly tattle. Manic day , working from home kids on holiday etc etc....you know real life. Anyway just sat down and watched that last few stories. I actually gasped out and put my hand to my mouth watching that post of Ronnie putting his hands that close to the dogs mouth and annoying it. WTF. What will she do when that dog snaps. I am genuinely so worried for that poor child. It's bleeping criminal !!! Something has to be done for his safety. And that last post....what sticking your finger up at people genuinely concerned you son is going to get hurt ??? I have never seen anyone on here call her fat. Arggggg, raging!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait guyyssss did she announce another pregnancy? Because 2 of those quotes she’s just posted are about when baby is here? Has she just jumped ahead of herself? Also no one here has ever said she’s put on weight or is fat and Soph you make yourself look bloody stupid pretending to be trolled like that just so that you can play victim 🖕

Reactions: 20
As if we’d call her fat???? Sheesh! More fat on a greasy chip! And I’m not saying that to be insulting, she has a lovely figure!
Exactly she has thrown that in for extra effect and sympathy, my god you could go back 250 threads and if there is one thing we all agree on its she is far from fat, she has has a baby and still has a great figure. Why does she not post the grief she is getting about covid 🤔

Reactions: 14
Those insults are like something Scrappy Doo or Tinky Winky would say. Is that the best she can come up with? They’re so obviously fake - if they were real she would have named and shamed the people who wrote them and set the army on them. I’ve never seen one person call her fat, she’s frighteningly thin so why would anyone call her fat? The dog wasn’t fat before Ronnie was born so she’s clearly picked that up from stuff that’s been said recently and anyone who’s ever mentioned any aspect of Ronnie’s development here is shot down. Deflection from her last couple of duck ups, that’s all it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
at least she’s acknowledged the obesity of that foul hound in her made up quotes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That mask is slipping. Tonight we’ve got a glimpse of the real Mrs Hinch. A nasty, smug, crass Essex girl who has been spoilt her whole life and isn’t used to being told she is wrong. Horrible creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Oh dear. I’m guessing she didn’t seek approval for the finger pic from Gleam. Something else they’ll be chasing their arses for now. She really is the gift that keeps giving. What does she even mean “now my book is out there”? duck off you mug
Now her book is out there,people might start questioning the details🤔

Reactions: 26
Oh dear ... mumsnet have gone and deleted a thread about her and SS....seems like you can post about how Boris Jo Blow is a wanker but when it comes to tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber it’s a no go .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
So tonight's news has confirmed that the City my mother in laws home falls under will be entering tier 2 restrictions from midnight on Friday. It is her 80th birthday on Monday so we will have to stand outside and shout at her through the window as she is too ill to sit outside. Thanks to idiots like Hinch and Stacey Solomon it will be months before families will be able to spend time together again 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Who in the duck has said she’s ‘piled on the weight’ ?! 😂 Jesus Christ soph, if anything everyone is concerned about how much weight you’ve lost!! You really do have a unhealthy relationship with your own body, piss off 🖕🏻

Reactions: 17
Proof of the fat Soph comments please or it didn’t happen! Just for anyone wondering it definitely didn’t happen 🤗

Reactions: 9
BUT SHE DOESN’T READ HERE

No one bleeping NO ONE here to my knowledge has ever said “Her baby can’t even walk yet”. In fact we all slagged you into the ground because you put a “Please be kind, everyone develops at different rates” disclaimer on a video of your son taking his first steps AT 14 MONTH WHICH IS PERFECTLY NORMAL. YOU COULDN’T EVEN ENJOY THE MOMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FANS WITHOUT DOING ANY DAMAGE CONTROL. YOUR SON. HIS FIRST STEPS. YOU IMPLIED HE WAS BEHIND. HE WASN’T. YOU’RE A bleep. PUT THAT IN YOUR STORY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This is exactly what she wanted. Her sheep rallying around her screaming trolls and Be Kind 🙄🙄 I don’t why I’m surprised but I was hoping that she would have to deal with some consequences over today. But once again she gets away with it with deflection and crying troll. I don’t think she will ever have a downfall I think she will just eventually disappear from whence she came but she will still be loved. She will never be seen for her true self and she’ll never get her comeuppance.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I never do this...but I have done this before...several times...with very little evidence...and I’ve written a book about it...but I never do this...
Yes exactly like this... She does it ALL the time it's her GO TO... Any post, any radio, any TV.......

Reactions: 6
Pre recorded up yours is it 😂😂😂. What an absolute melt she is. Wait for Inch and his stories all about how much he loves her and he is all she needs🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
They’re all made up comments. They aren’t screenshotted from anywhere are they. If they are the best comments she can make up herself then I give up 🤦‍♀️
Pray for the day she screenshot messages from here 😂🙏 with her little log in circle at the top pahhahahaah

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.