Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a relative newbie, (I only joined this evening but I’ve been lurking for a while now), my opinion is that she does seem to respond to things that are said on here! So even if she isn’t looking herself, it would seem that somebody is keeping an eye on this site for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55

allforthegram

VIP Member
I for one want to know how she is gonna fight back. Is she gonna name and shame? (These aren't exact quotes and only thought of the usernames at the top of my head)

Megan29220 - always writes fake paragraphs of my mem-wah taking the piss. Always calls Henry a chicken select

Shadyessex - always calls Henry a fat fuck of a dog

Tippingpoint - made up that Trace is in my loft. And sleepers

Handsomezzzz - always calls Jamie Inch

Dipsydoodle - says that my Mum shoots me with tranquilliser darts!

Mammaof3 - always posts a gif of me doing the worm!!!!
Don’t forget tomtitlane for some cracking photoshopping skills!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Questions for truth

~Does hinch ever realise some of things spotted on here are true?

~Is she planning on leaving insta?

~What do her kids say about her behind her back?

~what her relationship with trace really like?

~someone keeps jumping on saying she’s involved with social services. Is there any truth to that?
I asked about the social services comment last night, this is what was said x

6C781ECE-0341-4B36-BCD3-AA1E8A56651B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Did she just say she's scared and alone in the garage? How rude! Poor Polly is in there (unless she's been buried in the sleepers)

• Haha
Reactions: 53

FentonLeigha84

View attachment 255205
In the new magazine comments
Bit rich her telling someone to "invest more time in their beautiful family." Needs to take her own advice and spent more time with her child, actually interacting with him and not just behind the sofa aswell, instead of always being on insta or recording everything. For someone who is home 24/7, "works from home" at hours to suit her she sure doesn't spend much time with her own family, without her mother chaperoning all the time. Most people just show a snapshot of their day and usually pick out the best bits (hence social media life is all fake or smoke & mirrors as they hide the bad/negative/not so good days) and what she often shows of "family time" or her kid us usually quite forced, strained, lacks emotion or natural maternal instincts, doesn't seem to communicate much with her own child just screams mummaz at him or various words. So if that's her picking the best bits out of a 24hr day then dread to think how the rest of the day goes in that household. Seems very mundane and boring. So instead of wasting time trying to be a big celeb, faking upset at "trolls" who dare to hold her accountable for her lies and actions perhaps she should "spend more time with her beautiful family" instead.

Narcissist literally cannot stand people not agreeing with her, loving her, wanting to be her friend/sheep 🙄 Fire Brigade issue warning over plants & vases on hobs - she stays quiet does nothing and pretends she never instigated the trend, Zoflora issue warning to not put boiling water in with zoflo to use it as smell tester AFTER she promotes this on HER page - she does nothing, pretends it never happens & waits for the next Zoflora story to come out and uses that to highlight dangers of zoflo, plus many more incidents she's ignored & never addressed. She's so narcissistic, attention seeking & needy she can't bear anyone having a difference of opinion. This brand of hers has created a monster, the validation she got and still gets from her sheep has exacerbated something inside her and now she's this egocentric maniac. Won't address her own faults or issues or things she done in past and deletes or ignores any warnings. Her panic/anxiety attacks are probably her conscious (if she has one) worried about being found out on the next lie or unsafe usage of products. If your going to lie, manipulate & gaslight so often then of course you'll start having panic attacks when a website pops up with people pointing these traits of hers out. If she didn't do those things = she wouldn't be called out on shit. Sure there will still be some haters who just don't like her - & that's fine, 7 billion people on the planet not everyone will like ya no matter how nice you are. There will still be some haters who don't like her & probably are jealous and will comment mean things - they are Trolls, sadly they exist and always will do. We probably all have one, in our own inner circle or at work gossipping bitching behind backs etc however being an "influencer" with a big platform it's inevitable some comments will be made on her page. Doesn't make it right or fair, No. But it's something she'll need to learn to deal with and try ignore. There will still be some who disagree with anything she does - again there's 7billion people on the planet with their own views & opinions so someone will always disagree with something she does - again she needs to learn to ignore it it live with the differing opinions. The rest of her "trolls" would probably just stop commenting or discussing her if she started acting more transparent & nicer and actually owned her mistakes. Instead she chooses to brush shit under the carpet & manipulate and gaslight therefore she will be called out, constantly. The control freak in her can't stand that cos it ruins her little perfect bubble narrative she pushes to the masses.

While her brand may last a long time sadly, and she will think she has the upper hand to her "trolls", one day all her actions may come to bite her in the ass. Her child won't always be little and easily controlled, he's going to grow up one day and have his own personality, feelings, thoughts etc. She might find her actions now with how she interacts with her family and shoves cameras in their faces everyday posting for all to see, her lack of play & explore & getting messy, and her need to control everything and be "sterile" may have consequences in the future with her relationship with her son. Instead of focusing on brand, content & money perhaps she should focus on her family.

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
It’s fookin shit. You have arse on your table 🍑😂This is why I don’t go into my garage alone on a Friday night....... WINE!!! I drink wine like a normal person 💃🏼🥂

7EFA88BA-F0C4-4EBF-A3BC-64ED8BDC7F17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Kinda looks like she's made Vestie bend over, rubbed his arse in talc and shoved some autumn leaves up his backside! 😂😂😂😂

20200925_213242.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

hinchlighting

Thread suggestion:
Trick or Treat, Pastry Sheets, come and sit on my corner seat

(Mind the white pumpkin arses)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I just don’t get it ... spray painting and sticking shit onto pumpkins at 8pm on a Friday night?? Just because there’s nothing else to do? Why can’t she just sit on the sofa and chill like a normal person?!

I’m not doing anything either but I’m enjoying myself relaxing with a glass (bottle) of wine after a long week at work... oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I for one want to know how she is gonna fight back. Is she gonna name and shame? (These aren't exact quotes and only thought of the usernames at the top of my head)

Megan29220 - always writes fake paragraphs of my mem-wah taking the piss. Always calls Henry a chicken select

Shadyessex - always calls Henry a fat fuck of a dog

Tippingpoint - made up that Trace is in my loft. And sleepers

Handsomezzzz - always calls Jamie Inch

Dipsydoodle - says that my Mum shoots me with tranquilliser darts!

Mammaof3 - always posts a gif of me doing the worm!!!!
I live for the comments about that fucking dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jenniet

VIP Member
Omg they’ve turned the comments off that you post!!!!! Guessing they didn’t anticipate how unpopular she was

• Haha

LaTela

Chatty Member
“Ron loves his books!”
So much so, that I’ve put them in a basket, in a cupboard with no handles that are really hard to open and close.
He can’t see them, he can’t get to them, he can’t read them, at least 70% are not age appropriate - but ‘Ron loves his books, guyzzzz’.
Stupid, stupid, vacuous cow.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Ok Sophie, if you haven't clicked on this disgusting website since 2019 how come you call us pastry trolls? We only started talking about how much ready made pastry you use recently yet just the other day you said "this is for all you pastry trolls" Now either I'm in a time warp or you're telling lies.....
Oh and you might want to ask the Daily Fail to try and find a photograph of you for this week's You Magazine front cover instead of Sarah Beeney!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
Sorry for being Middleton, Bush and Winslet to the party but I’ve been catching up in between working.

Did she says she listens to that song Lighter so much because she relates to it? Didn’t she cheat on someone to be with Jamie? I read the lyrics and it’s all about being without someone. Yet it reminds you of Jamie. I imagine she’s referencing exes which after 7 years is odd.

I guess I just don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Muchbee

VIP Member
Sitting out in the garage. Clear your monstrosity of a dining table and do your art attacks there

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Can we do this fireside chat every night guyzzz? I like how @TruthBeToldSophATB is speaking to us from the other side. Like some kind of seance, we are gathered around the OuijaWillyHilly board asking questions 😂 Whilst Soph pretends to say goodnight to her sheep and legs it onto tattle to see what skeletons are exposed out of the closet that we are supposed to “DONT LOOK AT IT!” Spooky! Like those pumkin spiced arses. ATV xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it wholly patronising when she says ‘go spend time with your beautiful family’. Not everyone has a beautiful family. Some people’s families are abusing and unkind. Some people’s family have passed and they’re alone. I hate the assumption that everything is tickity bloody boo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47