Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

life is great

Chatty Member
The real reason for her panic attacks are the fact that she tells so many lies and hates being called out on them on here. She's afraid that her die hard sheep will see her for what she really is. Funnily enough this article is appearing the weekend before the book release date. She would be lost without the 'trolls'. The more she goes on the more the pounds roll in. She knows exactly what she is doing. I would actually hate to know her in real life

Reactions: 45

Ashpo

893EB360-F6AE-4BB3-92BC-764257030477.jpeg

Maybe I’m too picky, but the bright blue toned LED lights in the garland really just scream “autumnal” don’t they? 😂
Why wouldn’t you just get some warm yellow lights?
Also, hilarious Inch cameo 😂

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hey guys.
I read over early this morning 4am to be precise and then I’ve not looked at my phone since.
just watched her stories so I’ll go back and re read and probably catch you on a new thread.

had a really bad day today. I went to see my parents as my brother was here and said he’d sit with them so I could go visit
Silly 6 person rule.

I’ve not seen my dad for a while as when I’ve visited my mum he’s either been at work or at his allotment or playing golf.
today I finally saw him and he is a different person. It’s heartbreaking.
He told be he’d been avoiding me because everytime he looked at me, he saw my sister and it hurt to much.

it really upset me as I feel like he’s upset he lost the wrong daughter. He said it wasn’t like that but I feel like it is.
Sorry just needed to Vent! Back to where I left the... see you in thread 240

• Heart
  • Sad
So that whole spraying pumpkins in the garage last night was so she could ‘accidentally’ get some on the floor & do an ad for Scrub Daddy. 🙄

I still feel really silly sometimes that it took me as long as it did to see through all her manipulative lies. 😔

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Mrs HInchs cooking reminds me off that friends episode where Rachael tries to make a trifle but ends up adding beef and carrots and shit in it.

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Fancy having to get farm animals sent to you for your kid instead of buying them yourself? And only having one small box of books for a child who is 15 months old? This is by no means mum shaming, this is shaming Sophie as a ‘mum’ in particular because she’s fucking rolling in so much cash she constantly buys useless pieces of shit like a pointless corner chair and stamps to stamp on her shitty colouring book. You never see her saying ‘I’ve been looking at what’s good for Ronnie at his age in terms of helping his development and I’ve bought some farm animals’. No it’s always somebody sent her some, probably because they feel sorry for that kid with his lack of age appropriate toys and his overexposure to turmeric and eggs

Reactions: 44

Miss Loves-to-gossip

Just wondered how many ‘Jus Trolls‘ initially came over to Tattle because we felt sorry for her and wanted to see what was being said about poor Soph, only to find that you agreed with what was being said and never left?! I know I did!

There’s going to be such a huge influx of people over here and I really hope that their grey tinted glasses come off once they’ve read all about her lies, manipulation and narcissistic ways. One can only hope though - some of them will be too far gone and won’t be able to come out of the hypnotic state that she has put them in. They will continue to hero worship her whilst throwing their hard earned cash at whatever shite she recommends.

Bless them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Is it just me who gets really cringed out when autumn / winter starts and Facebook/Insta is full of Hunz like Soph and her followers talking about ‘wearing snuggly warm cosy clothes’ , ‘rainy walks’, ‘a lovely cup of hot schhhhocolate by the fire , all snuggled up with the hubby feeling #blessed’ and other such cringe statements.
Just sounds so self indulgent and gross.
Made me vom just writing the examples, never mind the absolute barf rest of replies from Zophs huns 🤢
I got confused last week as several of these influenzas were telling me it was time to pack away my spring/summer home interiors and bring out my autumn/winter furnishings. Am I missing something? I don’t have seasonal cushions. Is this a thing? The only change I do is put on a thicker duvet. I get excited I don't have to shave my legs. But all this walking thru crisp leaves...stepping in hidden dog shit more like

• Haha

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Her 'you can do it' posts annoy me

I had a really bad day yesterday, I was about to leave for work and ended up having a meltdown, yes I am 29 but I have autism and adhd so things can just happen, at anytime. All i wanted to do was go to work, i couldn't just do it. I ended up having a day off because I was so overwhelmed. Ive also taken the day off too because I am drained. Like i feel so depressed because of it and she is like just do it, it will be okay. I know what happened to me is nothing but there will be people who are more vulnerable and will read that and be like but im not going to be okay, i cant just get over it.

Its okay for things not to be okay, its okay not to have a perfect life like Hinch, its okay to endure the bad days as long as you know good days are coming. Hinch makes it seems so easy, Oh im anxious but Ill make a raw pastry chocolate doughtnut thing, ITS OKAY GUYZZZZZZZ. Sometimes its not. And thats okay. She needs to be more honest about her MH if she does suffer or get off social media because what she is doing is a trigger. Handing food to a food bank, lying about how often she goes - that could be a trigger to so many people. Its actually pretty offensive to lie about something to make you look good.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I hope it does x

• Heart

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Sorry but if I knew there was not only one but ive lost count 239 threads about me? You wouldn't be able to keep me off it mate!! I'd be sitting down with a brew every night scoffing my face and cackling at the comments thinking 'ha you cheeky bitch!' 😂😂 obviously not got thick skin our Soph
Mate, I'd be fucking howling at some of these comments 😂😂😂😂 there's some right funny fuckers on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
So.....let me get this straight. Shes plugging this whole book around the trolls, and even mentioned things shes been called here. Its her selling point. Now she's saying she hasn't clicked on this site since 2019, even though shes written her book based around us pastry trolls. Not the sharpest tool is she?!

• Haha

Egg parcels

Chatty Member
What’s with all these influencers spraying pumpkins 😂 last time I saw them they were orange, am I missing something? Plus it’s still September, Halloween is 4/5 weeks away 😂

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Pastry trolls are on fire 🔥, I hope who ever is lucky enough to be quoted in this MEmwahhh is credited.... gleam might have another shit storm to clean up otherwise 👀

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
Is it just me who gets really cringed out when autumn / winter starts and Facebook/Insta is full of Hunz like Soph and her followers talking about ‘wearing snuggly warm cosy clothes’ , ‘rainy walks’, ‘a lovely cup of hot schhhhocolate by the fire , all snuggled up with the hubby feeling #blessed’ and other such cringe statements.
Just sounds so self indulgent and gross.
Made me vom just writing the examples, never mind the absolute barf rest of replies from Zophs huns 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Surely The Mail on Sunday readers are older, more conservative and hark back to the time when Britain was great? I doubt that they’ll have heard of Instagram, influencers and Sophie Hinchliffe, the media cleaning sensation. Obviously the mad Hinchers will buy it but I don’t think this article will be the success her PR are hoping for. (I loathe the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday

• Heart