Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow is a new start ;)

Haha your going back a bit to the time I tried to moderate the language. All been forgotten now and everyone cussin and feckin all over the place. Including me after the pastry shite :)
When everyone would swear and then go "sorry Pepsi" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whoever did her eyebrows for the You front cover,can they come to her house everyday to do them again!! why on earth did she have them done like she did, they look awful
Unfortunately, Photoshop only works in the online world. If it did work in reality, I'd look like Ava Gardner or Hedy Lamarr, rather than Ursula the Sea Witch on a bad hair day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is she spray painting in the garage? 😂 bleeping hell. She’ll be high as a kite. Jaymay I’d make myself scarce mate. She will be insufferable. Bet she’s a really annoying drunk as well
Well she decided last year to not only get herself high, but also her small baby, because she sprayed them in the lounge while he was asleep upstairs!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one that’s really not into all this autumn Halloween shite? I find it so pointless
You are not alone. If I want Autumn colours I go for a walk in the park. Saves me a fortune in spray paint and plastic Ebayers

Reactions: 17
Let’s see what they say about this
Soph dirty deleting again 😂
The world has gone mad. No wonder she thinks she can do what the duck she likes.. Because basically she can. She is never held accountable for anything ever. Surely people must be able to see that something is wrong. Every article that shows something to with her on other pages always now seem to stop people commenting. Don't people deep down question why she gets so much negativity??? I don't see this on any other pages about anyone else. Well nothing on this scale of deletion and keeping this fairytale bullshit going on. Why is she so untouchable... Oh hang on.. I know.... 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷. She makes people a tit ton of money... That's all this about now.. bleeping money. Everyone one she works for are raking it in. So it continues.
im so tempted to tweet them and ask about free speech but they’ll prob think I’m a troll!

Reactions: 7
Well she decided last year to not only get herself high, but also her small baby, because she sprayed them in the lounge while he was asleep upstairs!
That happened to me once. Mr D spray painted some decorations for a venue during the day and hung them up in the shower room (door closed, fan running) once they were dry before going out. I came in from work six hours later and passed out at the bottom of the stairs for another five hours. I had a headache for the best part of a week afterwards, it was so bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Fucktard. It’s all here. In black and white
She carefully didn’t deny that it was Tattle who shamed her into the Food Bank run, just that it wasn’t her who visited the website. Employee of the Month Jaymee needs to earn his wage somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her flower beds and Tuftybinmanz veg patch, that he absolutely Loves, must be a shambles by now. Not seen them lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kinda looks like she's made Vestie bend over, rubbed his arse in talc and shoved some autumn leaves up his backside! 😂😂😂😂

20200925_213242.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Am I the only one that’s really not into all this autumn Halloween shite? I find it so pointless
Same here. And Easter decorations. I’ve had paper maché viruses hanging on the fireplace all year just to fit in with the theme (joke!!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Social services are involved apparently. See my last post involving a hincher conversation that knows her 🤥🤫. Feel sorry for her if that is the case why she can’t have Ron on her own but her manic behaviour is ‘huff’

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don’t think it’s gleam, belle or or another team that is reading here on her behalf, they would just tell her about things that impact her influencer life, not things like we have witnessed her getting flustered about, not the ‘ everyone puts on weight at Christmas’ about Henry.

Between inch and her, they have a system for reading the threads.......

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.