Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine the playhouse will be bespoke.....so it's on it's way along with the cold weather and rain or it wasn't free in the end so Ron will have to live without it?
Ron will be able to look at it at the double doors thinking 'wow that playhouse looks good. That would have been great whilst it was sunny and I'd just learnt how to walk. Now I'm stuck behind the sofa'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot for the life of me understand why Ron doesn’t have ONE pair of proper shoes and a pair of wellies? Kids need new shoes every 3-6 months - that’s proper shoes for their feet. Properly measured and fitted. Then why ‘store’ his books, shoes and bibs (how many?) away in a difficult to reach area? When mine were growing up they had a shoe cupboard that they could open to get their own shoes out and put away when they came in. My bibs lived in a drawer near the t- towels - easy to reach for each meal time. Don’t get me started on that poor child’s ‘favourite books’ clearly never allowed to get them out unless it’s for insta. What a fool she is.

Reactions: 21
I know this is from pages back but I came here to say this. The daily fail is read by boomers that have Union Jack profile pics on their shared “mikeandmarge” facebooks
I am a "boomer" 😂😂😂

Never read newspapers....got no "twofacedbook" but I do have a union jack flying from my PERGOLA.....only on my birthday though!!! 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
listened to the podcast with SS and hinch and the boys (lol) the other day, cringed all the way through it. Defo some underlying weird power struggles between them.
So I don’t think their friendship is genuine at all. I think SS plays on hinchs fails to provide better content.
Also think ss reads this thread because Im convinced her content addresses so many issues we raise here..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bet the sheep that got their DMs shared are so moist at the gash they need to mop the trails up behind them because “supreme leader noticed me! I am loved by supreme leader!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also think ss reads this thread because Im convinced her content addresses so many issues we raise here..
Too right she does. She purposely does things to rile people up and then comes on and seeks out negative comments and that’s where her whole ‘susans’ thing comes from. She loves the attention

Reactions: 8
I’m not a peasant and I don’t know!! Must be a trailer park peasant thing we are safe ;)
OMG Guyzzzzzz I can’t believe you haven’t got your carpenters to create bespoke seating with cupboards for the tiny corners in your house that aren’t already covered in clutter!
What are you thinking? Swipe up and spend even more unnecessary money to further clutter your house!

Reactions: 9
Utterly pointless storage/seating space. She will need to move either the books or the bibs every time she wants to get a pair of shoes for Ronnie and why aren't his shoes in the spacetidy shoe cupboard under the stairs with hers and Jamie's?

Reactions: 15
“ the boys are obsessed “
Like the dog is arsed about the pumpkin patch 🙄

And that seating thing will NEVER be sat on it looks as uncomfortable as duck 🙄🙄
So it only fits 1 person on? You cannot sit 2 people there because......knees and feet, where do they go? 😂 So pointless. A nice little statement armchair would've done the job if needed.
Or, maybe a little table and chair for, I dunno the kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Too right she does. She purposely does things to rile people up and then comes on and seeks out negative comments and that’s where her whole ‘susans’ thing comes from. She loves the attention
Poor SS 😔 She has been playing the game for so long and only has 11 threads on here. She must feel pretty inadequate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I
I have some questions...

1) how much seating does 1 family of three need?
2) how much storage does 1 family of three need?
3) why does she once again need bespoke? what’s wrong with an IKEA unit and some cushions for £100
4) does she realise she’s a cockwomble by spaffing money on a BESPOKE corner seat in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing their homes and jobs?
5) did she ever listen to Boris when he said “spend money on the essentials only”? because a £5k holiday, pergola and bespoke seat cupboard aren’t essential!
6) why do I feel like she’s copying the unit SS has in Rex’s bedroom? But fully one upping her because SS’s is IKEA and Hinches is Bespoke!!
7) when’s she going to duck off instagram?

ATV🥐
If you absolutely need one of those then yes, put it in the bedroom, it's not a lounge item, the back of it looks like a headboard on a bed....bin that!!
She really has no idea, I am more amazed everyday how people think her ideas are good? 😟

Reactions: 14
“Ron loves his books!”
So much so, that I’ve put them in a basket, in a cupboard with no handles that are really hard to open and close.
He can’t see them, he can’t get to them, he can’t read them, at least 70% are not age appropriate - but ‘Ron loves his books, guyzzzz’.
Stupid, stupid, vacuous cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m presuming the little beach shoes and the wellies were gifted for Ronnie ? Seen them on PTWM page yesterday as she has been gifted them for Wibble 🙄.
My son manages a Converse store. I will have to make sure Converse don’t give her shoes for Ronnie 😳

Reactions: 10
Just a thought ..she's going to have to find another corner for the corner seating grey mats 😂

Reactions: 5
Hey guys! Haven’t been on in ages due to going back to work and university studies. I had to when I saw her “autumn centrepiece”, why did she leave the fake pumpkins white please?
they literally look like two white bums in the middle of her table I cannot cope 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And also you will be blocked and told to go and spend time with your beautiful family if you say you don’t like it.
Why does she always use the spending time with your beautiful family line as her response? It does my head in!

Reactions: 12
Pastry trolls are on fire 🔥, I hope who ever is lucky enough to be quoted in this MEmwahhh is credited.... gleam might have another tit storm to clean up otherwise 👀
I'm hoping I get a mention tbh. I called it the other week that jus roll would gift her a load of pastry, along with a few others I'm sure. If that's not worth a mention in her book I dunno what is 🤣🤣

Also trollz, for those of you who hate cleaning or CBA like me half the time (my house is clean enough, I just don't want to spend my entire life cleaning it) I've invested in a robot hoover! Best thing I've bought. You turn it on, go to work, and when you get home your downstairs is hoovered 👌 perfect for those of us who don't have time to make boomerangs of ourselves shagging our Hoover's 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you mean the village 😂

Edited to say that was a fail! It was supppsed to reference the comment about it looking like a bus stop and buying a ticket into town. I’ll take myself to the new naughty corner...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey guys! Haven’t been on in ages due to going back to work and university studies. I had to when I saw her “autumn centrepiece”, why did she leave the fake pumpkins white please?
they literally look like two white bums in the middle of her table I cannot cope 😂😂😂😂
She didn't leave them white, she sprayed them white 😅 because she is an hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.