Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might have to open a new fb page and try again. I wondered if its because I'm a member of a few Hinch pages ? Maybe just don't like me 😪
I'm not a member of any Hinch groups, had to leave them because of the stupidity Hey guyzz iv bought a shelf. What should I put on it? Kinda thing and hunbelievable rejected me. Maybe just as well, I spend too much time on here as it is 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess the limited and late PR is because she knows she gets immediate sales from the sheep, the minute she reveals she is releasing a book so doesn't need to drum up much attention, so she doesn't need to worry too much. She then does this last minute push to grab her more recent followers, the followers who perhaps weren't in a position to pre order so this serves as a reminder to them, people outside of Instagram who don't even know she exists but may like the sound of her after reading her interview, people who read the mag and think ohh xmas is coming up, people's bdays etc. this sounds like a good, generic type present, even us - the "trolls." I am interested to see what she reveals and I am super nosy but no way, will I assist in lining her pockets - not even a penny!

Does anyone know how the Amazon book chart works? Is she likely to jump to #1 on the 1st, once the books have actually been delivered and audio versions downloaded/listened to?

Damn. Why would they want to block tattlers then 🤯

Sorry I may have missed some! I’ve just sent over the most recent and there’s a couple touching on this so we’ll see 😉
Thanks lovely 😊 Are you talking in the messages on here, or on insta? She should try to get her account sorted so she can come back on here herself x

Reactions: 13

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I correct in thinking that the Sunday supplement/TV progs extras are pre printed? Which if correct means the content was selected weeks before,edited and then sent to the printers in time for publication this weekend. Also on the shot of the mag in her hand she mentions/tags? the make up and hair people,I trust you tattle detectives can confirm or deny if they were the same people who did the shot for the upcoming book of meh.
Yes it’s the same two. Carl Bembridge & MakeupbyMikey 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 2
View attachment 255205
In the new magazine comments
Bit rich her telling someone to "invest more time in their beautiful family." Needs to take her own advice and spent more time with her child, actually interacting with him and not just behind the sofa aswell, instead of always being on insta or recording everything. For someone who is home 24/7, "works from home" at hours to suit her she sure doesn't spend much time with her own family, without her mother chaperoning all the time. Most people just show a snapshot of their day and usually pick out the best bits (hence social media life is all fake or smoke & mirrors as they hide the bad/negative/not so good days) and what she often shows of "family time" or her kid us usually quite forced, strained, lacks emotion or natural maternal instincts, doesn't seem to communicate much with her own child just screams mummaz at him or various words. So if that's her picking the best bits out of a 24hr day then dread to think how the rest of the day goes in that household. Seems very mundane and boring. So instead of wasting time trying to be a big celeb, faking upset at "trolls" who dare to hold her accountable for her lies and actions perhaps she should "spend more time with her beautiful family" instead.

Narcissist literally cannot stand people not agreeing with her, loving her, wanting to be her friend/sheep 🙄 Fire Brigade issue warning over plants & vases on hobs - she stays quiet does nothing and pretends she never instigated the trend, Zoflora issue warning to not put boiling water in with zoflo to use it as smell tester AFTER she promotes this on HER page - she does nothing, pretends it never happens & waits for the next Zoflora story to come out and uses that to highlight dangers of zoflo, plus many more incidents she's ignored & never addressed. She's so narcissistic, attention seeking & needy she can't bear anyone having a difference of opinion. This brand of hers has created a monster, the validation she got and still gets from her sheep has exacerbated something inside her and now she's this egocentric maniac. Won't address her own faults or issues or things she done in past and deletes or ignores any warnings. Her panic/anxiety attacks are probably her conscious (if she has one) worried about being found out on the next lie or unsafe usage of products. If your going to lie, manipulate & gaslight so often then of course you'll start having panic attacks when a website pops up with people pointing these traits of hers out. If she didn't do those things = she wouldn't be called out on tit. Sure there will still be some haters who just don't like her - & that's fine, 7 billion people on the planet not everyone will like ya no matter how nice you are. There will still be some haters who don't like her & probably are jealous and will comment mean things - they are Trolls, sadly they exist and always will do. We probably all have one, in our own inner circle or at work gossipping bitching behind backs etc however being an "influencer" with a big platform it's inevitable some comments will be made on her page. Doesn't make it right or fair, No. But it's something she'll need to learn to deal with and try ignore. There will still be some who disagree with anything she does - again there's 7billion people on the planet with their own views & opinions so someone will always disagree with something she does - again she needs to learn to ignore it it live with the differing opinions. The rest of her "trolls" would probably just stop commenting or discussing her if she started acting more transparent & nicer and actually owned her mistakes. Instead she chooses to brush tit under the carpet & manipulate and gaslight therefore she will be called out, constantly. The control freak in her can't stand that cos it ruins her little perfect bubble narrative she pushes to the masses.

While her brand may last a long time sadly, and she will think she has the upper hand to her "trolls", one day all her actions may come to bite her in the ass. Her child won't always be little and easily controlled, he's going to grow up one day and have his own personality, feelings, thoughts etc. She might find her actions now with how she interacts with her family and shoves cameras in their faces everyday posting for all to see, her lack of play & explore & getting messy, and her need to control everything and be "sterile" may have consequences in the future with her relationship with her son. Instead of focusing on brand, content & money perhaps she should focus on her family.

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Ita quite insulting and shows how little she thinks of other peoples life situations to assume everyone has family, or that they are neglecting family just because they sent her a message or are a tattler.
Many are alone, or lonely. Many have recently lost family members. Many are separated from family members because of covid. Marriage breakups etc. Not everyone has or wants a husband and the perfect family as she sees it.
Also I'm pretty sure only a handful on here are full time tattlers 😉. Many work for the NHS and other front line jobs. We have fulfilling lives in varying ways. And tattle means different things probably to each of us. We are not missing out on life by being on here.
I hope that makes sense. 🥴
Many work for the NHS and front line jobs and the irony is she was outside every Thursday clapping for our wonderful "trolls".... be kind! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just realised she loves doing similar stuff too SS but we never see Ronnie watching some cartoons like Rex does oh yeah I forgot she’s the perfect parent Ron is not allowed screen time

Reactions: 14
I just realised she loves doing similar stuff too SS but we never see Ronnie watching some cartoons like Rex does oh yeah I forgot she’s the perfect parent Ron is not allowed screen time
Watch this space....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ that’s funny. Lilly white arses!

Am I mad? I’ve a child Ron’s age she would pick every single bit of that off the table. Am I not raising her right? She would rip it to bits 😂 I wonder whatever happened to Ronnies death trap home made “sensory box”
My little one is about 3 weeks younger than Ron and is in to everything!!! My house is constantly a mess because when I’m tidying up she is creating another mess behind me. I can’t even leave a coaster on the table 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t get all this seasonal extraness!! It’s gone from people doing a pumpkin to spooky decoration to not it has to be full on autumnal ‘classy’ decorations ( I don’t think it’s classy... but they clearly do!)
It’s bloody annoying....flower walls, door wreaths etc 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

and...... imagine a toddler around that centre piece!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
I hope Ronnie knocks the bugger clean off the coffee table when he's having a tantrum! Because he will have them, despite her trying to convince people otherwise!

Nail polish different??
Wow! Well spotted!🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Q... and apologies if it has been discussed before... this thread could challenge the bible for content

Do you think Hinch and SS’ friendship is genuine or do you think they’re using each other and it’ll die off ?
listened to the podcast with SS and hinch and the boys (lol) the other day, cringed all the way through it. Defo some underlying weird power struggles between them.
So I don’t think their friendship is genuine at all. I think SS plays on hinchs fails to provide better content.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that’s really not into all this autumn Halloween shite? I find it so pointless
Me too! Although Autumn is my favourite season I would never think of decorating my house with acorns and pumpkins etc. I have also never decorated specifically for Halloween either. I love Autumn for the changing landscape and wonderful colours. Somehow I think a lot of this decorating smacks of oneupmanship!

Remember his show crocodile shoes? I had the album and played it to death.
[/QUOTE
]I'll let you into a secret......I still play his CD's in the car and I sing my heart out! 🎼🎤🎹 "it was a big, big river....
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘
We must have a dippy brie cake! also some Robinson's juice bottles and some sweetcorn wrapped in bacon! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry just catching up but does anyone else think she has put the gate on the wrong way surely it should be hinged on the other side so it doent block you from walking down the stairs when you open it and bolt would be on the inside to stairs so the doronron cant reach it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry just catching up but does anyone else think she has put the gate on the wrong way surely it should be hinged on the other side so it doent block you from walking down the stairs when you open it and bolt would be on the inside to stairs so the doronron cant reach it
Freshen up Friday started with no baby gate 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.