Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vestlife: “Baaaaabe where’s RonRoos bibs?”
Zoph: “They’re in a box, in a baaarsket under the seating area cupboard seats. Not the other seats baaabe but the corner seats, just underneeef where the seats are. The grey cushions baaaabe, in the corner with the seats. Not the waiting area but the seating area, where we won’t sit. Yeah just there babe...”
Vestlife: 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She’s wearing the same jumper from yesterday on her mornings video. Probably pre-recorded yesterday. 🙈

Reactions: 16
Just going back to her inspirational quotes. What a heap of absolute knobcheese. If only it was that simple eh Hinchy? You’ve got this. What? What have I got? Crabs? Fleas? An extra head? Just do it? Do what? 6 months ago Hinchy I was a 47yr old reasonably healthy person. Then I had a bleeping stroke. Because lockdown happened 2weeks after I’ve had NO help to recover. No physio no OT no doctor. I’m now registered blind and left side weak. Trying to get PIP and my poor hubby is doing the work of 10 men plus caring for me (though I am now doing things as it won’t beat me). I think what I’m trying to say is she thinks it’s so simple. ‘Oh I feel so anxious but mummy says to look at my wedding pics and bake a bukkake cake’ 😂. Aye that’ll get my sight back, I’ll just Chuck a robinsons bottle about. God I just wish she’d get in the bin. Or better still the sea and row her boat to the North Pole
Have you tried jusrol crescent to make a cheese platter dip cake. I hear its all the rage on the stroke rehab wards 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is she bleeping kidding me right on?

Another load of cash spent and another “oh look how much space I have in my big house” post.

Does she have absolutely no clue how many people are losing their jobs and homes at risk or does she just not care?

She is deplorable.

Reactions: 17
Why does she always use the spending time with your beautiful family line as her response? It does my head in!
Because she is a narcissist and is a patronising, self-serving, pig-ignorant bleep of a woman. Hope that helps. ATV xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw one on Pinterest and just had to have it!! What Sophie wants, Sophie gets. Such a brat!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Have you tried jusrol crescent to make a cheese platter dip cake. I hear its all the rage on the stroke rehab wards 😂
I did try that and I added turrrrmmeric too. Chucked paprika on myself and then stuck yoghurt and tuna egg pasta in my eyes to heal them. Didn’t work. So I’m now begging the other half to boil Zoflo in the hope I can tell my consultant I’m cured 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hasn’t read Tattle since 2019 but a couple of weeks ago messaged someone about them saying ‘ATV’ which 100% only started a few months ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Conspiracy theory.
I wonder if (truth be told, fanny and willy hill ) I know that’s not their proper names but would it be possible they are some of the kids ?????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What in the name of waiting rooms is going on in her living room now? She’s so much crap in her house that she’ll need stickers on her floor to adhere to 2m as her downstairs looks like a warehouse. It’ll be like walking round IKEA B&M and a jumble sale all rolled into 1. With the white arseholes in leaves the ‘piece de resistance’. Poor RonNoTuftyManzzz. His books are now not even reachable

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That fat dog won’t fit on the new seating

honestly I have never seen a house with so wasted seating. The garden is an actual PUB now and the house now resembles the worlds most boring furniture showroom.

A nice real green plant would have looked lovely in that spot TBH.

she cannot bear to have anything showing on a shelf unless it’s a fake plant. Everything has to be shut away. In the real world people who have 2 kids and doing a school run can you imagine trying to get out of the house in the morning? It would be like playing deal or no deal with all the cupboards

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.