Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s fookin tit. You have arse on your table 🍑😂This is why I don’t go into my garage alone on a Friday night....... WINE!!! I drink wine like a normal person 💃🏼🥂

7EFA88BA-F0C4-4EBF-A3BC-64ED8BDC7F17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t think it’s gleam, belle or or another team that is reading here on her behalf, they would just tell her about things that impact her influencer life, not things like we have witnessed her getting flustered about, not the ‘ everyone puts on weight at Christmas’ about Henry.

Between inch and her, they have a system for reading the threads.......
And Ma.

Reactions: 8
Me and Mr AC55 saw Jimmy Nail in concert back in 1991 and he was bloody brilliant! Ok, as you were! 😂😂
Remember his show crocodile shoes? I had the album and played it to death.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And the same boring retaliation to anyone expressing an opinion "go spend time with your family/loved ones" yes Grinch us tattlers are sat in a cupboard under the stairs in the dark, foaming at the mouth whilst directing our venom and hate at you whilst our families are burning wax melts, eating a cosy tea and watching Netflix
She says sat out in her bleeping garage!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Social services are involved apparently. See my last post involving a hincher conversation that knows her 🤥🤫. Feel sorry for her if that is the case why she can’t have Ron on her own but her manic behaviour is ‘huff’
Nope

Reactions: 1
She really has no clue about panic attacks, it's sadly not that easy to fight back when you're suffering with MH and you certainly wouldn't be able to pose on a magazine cover in full make up etc. She quotes MH too frequently but weirdly isn't having any form of therapy or counselling? It also isn't easy to to discuss MH hence the stigma around it and frankly she is no advocate for these issues! If what we have been informed of is true then she needs to lead by example but instead we get shite positivity quotes!
I'm sure she will discuss all her counselling and therapy in her memwah *calling bingo on this being the revelation* 🙄

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one that’s really not into all this autumn Halloween shite? I find it so pointless
I'm not into it either, or Halloween full stop. It's almost like autumn has merged with Halloween and it's a season all of its own! 🙄

Reactions: 4
And the same boring retaliation to anyone expressing an opinion "go spend time with your family/loved ones" yes Grinch us tattlers are sat in a cupboard under the stairs in the dark, foaming at the mouth whilst directing our venom and hate at you whilst our families are burning wax melts, eating a cosy tea and watching Netflix
Mum said all trolls live under bridges on their own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she assume everyone has a family? She’s such an idiot at times. Why didn’t she buy craft pumpkins why bother buying decorated ones to spray with chalk spray plus it’s far to cold to be arseing about in a garage. Strange Jamie has a hoody on if he really is staying in when there house is like the tropics
The person should have replied "my family died Soph......"
Because how the hell does she know people's home situation

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You absolute tattle bastards😂😂😂, I go out for the day with Mr Mgh, and come back to a whole new thread and like 30 pages on the old one I need to read through, you really are next level 😂🥐 ATV lads xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.