Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy having to get farm animals sent to you for your kid instead of buying them yourself? And only having one small box of books for a child who is 15 months old? This is by no means mum shaming, this is shaming Sophie as a ‘mum’ in particular because she’s bleeping rolling in so much cash she constantly buys useless pieces of tit like a pointless corner chair and stamps to stamp on her crappy colouring book. You never see her saying ‘I’ve been looking at what’s good for Ronnie at his age in terms of helping his development and I’ve bought some farm animals’. No it’s always somebody sent her some, probably because they feel sorry for that kid with his lack of age appropriate toys and his overexposure to turmeric and eggs

Reactions: 44
Come on guys its obvious why she got the seating done inside. Its because she only just finished off her beer garden/bus stop garden right at the end of Summer. So all that is wasted now (along with Rons playhouse) because it'll be too cold. So she's made a waiting room inside to sit in!! Reminds me of when I was in school and I was waiting to get told to come into the headteachers office to get told off 😂
Jaymeeeh will be next in line 😅
new-irish-sitcom-has-been-tipped-to-follow-in-the-footsteps-of-father-ted-and-other-channel-4-...png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as Soph loves sharing messages she sent herself received thought it was time for a tattle version. Near the start of the last thread 238 a tattler shared how they were feeling with us after a bad day and within a couple of pages these were the responses. Hope everyone feeling a bit brighter today and once again you know we're all here for a chat or just even to make you smile a bit. Not a bad supportive bunch considering we're all supposedly bullying, sad trolls.
View attachment 255834💞 to all you pastry trolls, you certainly brighten my day 😘
How lovely is this. I love you guuuuuuys aren't we just a best community keep going chickens😉😝and as our mums say We're All In This Together. ..My mum also says karma is a witch😁
Comments had to be turned off for the article haha looks like people on falling for it Sophie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she says she's not on here well you know that's b******* but today is MORE proof. She's literally digging once again in that passive-aggressive b**** of way about what tattle said just in the last few days.
She's made sure she's showing the books and she's put Ronnie LOVES his books. and she's also made sure she's shown he has shoes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly what I thought. Oh ffs just a pimped version of Rex’ room seating 🙄.
No imagination or style 🤢
I know, Stacey was pumpkin crafting the other day oh look she's done the same, Stacey does the what I'm thankful for, she's started doing it.

Reactions: 7
Aw that’s lovely sharing all those posts from other members 🥰
I hope everyone is ok today

I also don’t want to mum shame either but she makes herself look rubbish by most of the things she does. Built herself a pub garden then bought a child’s play house for winter 🤨
Shuts all his toys and books away and is constantly putting them all away.
Never does any play or crafts with him only herself and is gifted anything educational!

Mum said.....
Mum said.....
Mum said.....
Bore off you bleeping child.
This woman really need to get off her mother's tit and grow up. Imagine going through life and abiding by every thing mum says. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could be wrong but I think Ronnie has 3 highchairs, so add another one to the list!

Reactions: 7
DO SOME ARTS AND CRAFTS WITH YOUR CHILD INSTEAD OF HIM WATCHING YOU DOING THEM YOU ARE NOT A 12YO GIRL

Reactions: 18
I find it wholly patronising when she says ‘go spend time with your beautiful family’. Not everyone has a beautiful family. Some people’s families are abusing and unkind. Some people’s family have passed and they’re alone. I hate the assumption that everything is tickity bloody boo.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I find it wholly patronising when she says ‘go spend time with your beautiful family’. Not everyone has a beautiful family. Some people’s families are abusing and unkind. Some people’s family have passed and they’re alone. I hate the assumption that everything is tickity bloody boo.
Same. Not all of us have our family round us 24/7 Soph 😬

I wonder if it's killing her that she's had to actually pay this company for the bespoke seating when she also paid them for the bespoke dog baby gate?

She had to pay for all the garden stuff too, so the bigger gifts like all the nursery stuff last year thankfully seems to have slowed up.

I know jus rol made a booboo with their gift, but on the whole it's long past due seeing her have to put her hand in her pocket like the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
Yeh not on here at all.peeka boo Sophie we see you.we no what your doing.id call it mocking,bullying,and being a real nasty person to come to our safe space then go and mock us on your page.
Where are the professionally fitted appropriate shoes for that poor child?
either no shoes or correctly fitted shoes surely? My kids had cute trainers but were mostly in Clark’s/startrite or barefoot (Until the naked in wellies phase!) 🤣

and thank duck those tufts of hair are gone (now in a locket up her arse)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.