Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘
Let’s go all out and do a proper Grazing Table! I’ll bring the sausage rolls made with the one and only Jusroll 🥰 I’ll use that really thin cheap tit type of ham instead of sausage meat! Lots of it all scrunched up inside the pastry. Proper original that is 🙌🏼😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Question time:
What is the meaning behind the name of B&M shop? Is it bowel movement because all they sell is cheap tit tatt? 💩

If so their marketing team didn’t really think that through, or did they?!?

I don’t live in England, and have never been to the shop. So I am judging from what the bekind army shares of their hauls. But it looks like plastic tatt that breaks as soon as you use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ita quite insulting and shows how little she thinks of other peoples life situations to assume everyone has family, or that they are neglecting family just because they sent her a message or are a tattler.
Many are alone, or lonely. Many have recently lost family members. Many are separated from family members because of covid. Marriage breakups etc. Not everyone has or wants a husband and the perfect family as she sees it.
Also I'm pretty sure only a handful on here are full time tattlers 😉. Many work for the NHS and other front line jobs. We have fulfilling lives in varying ways. And tattle means different things probably to each of us. We are not missing out on life by being on here.
I hope that makes sense. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just one, does she think it was it her that Soph felt betrayed by when Vest vowed to toughen her up?
What I dont understand about what happened is Vestie saying Once again Sophies kindness is mistaken for weakness. What does that mean I wonder?

Reactions: 11
Let’s go all out and do a proper Grazing Table! I’ll bring the sausage rolls made with the one and only Jusroll 🥰 I’ll use that really thin cheap tit type of ham instead of sausage meat! Lots of it all scrunched up inside the pastry. Proper original that is 🙌🏼😬
only if you can beg a free grazing table!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guyzzzzz I think by the 1st we shall have the 250th thread post... should we order the balloons in silver or rose gold? Any preference on buffet food? And can everyone make it to the 5k mansion in Dorset?? Obviously the social distance rules don't apply to our soph so be ok for us too.
I just lurve it guyzzzzz

ATV 😘
I would love a raw pastry covered slab of cheese please

• Haha
@JamiesWillyHillBalance does she know what the betrayal was during the summer. The one where Henners actually got taken out for a walk by Jamyyeee at night.
Thank you
You
What I dont understand about what happened is Vestie saying Once again Sophies kindness is mistaken for weakness. What does that mean I wonder?
I've no clue,perhaps we should have included this in our question? Am I right that it happened after Truth's last post on Tattle?

Question time:
What is the meaning behind the name of B&M shop? Is it bowel movement because all they sell is cheap tit tatt? 💩

If so their marketing team didn’t really think that through, or did they?!?

I don’t live in England, and have never been to the shop. So I am judging from what the bekind army shares of their hauls. But it looks like plastic tatt that breaks as soon as you use it.
I think it's the surnames of the owners.

But I would have guessed bargains and miscellaneous

Reactions: 4
Am I correct in thinking that the Sunday supplement/TV progs extras are pre printed? Which if correct means the content was selected weeks before,edited and then sent to the printers in time for publication this weekend. Also on the shot of the mag in her hand she mentions/tags? the make up and hair people,I trust you tattle detectives can confirm or deny if they were the same people who did the shot for the upcoming book of meh.

Can we do this fireside chat every night guyzzz? I like how @TruthBeToldSophATB is speaking to us from the other side. Like some kind of seance, we are gathered around the OuijaWillyHilly board asking questions 😂 Whilst Soph pretends to say goodnight to her sheep and legs it onto tattle to see what skeletons are exposed out of the closet that we are supposed to “DONT LOOK AT IT!” Spooky! Like those pumkin spiced arses. ATV xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You

I've no clue,perhaps we should have included this in our question? Am I right that it happened after Truth's last post on Tattle?
Not sure, its what he said when he was walking Henners and said he would have to toughen her up. I messaged him about that and got blocked :)

Reactions: 7
I think it's the surnames of the owners.

But I would have guessed bargains and miscellaneous
B&M is Bargains & Madness according to one of the ladies who works in our local one, I asked when they were getting more stock of something & she said sometimes things are a one off that’s why they have the name.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.