Mrs Hinch #239 Wants us to think the memwah is goodbye, we know it's a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought you weren’t allowed to mix in other people’s houses 🥴🥴 like if you’re trying to be sneaky sophlora maybe don’t post it for everyone to see 🤦🏼‍♀️
Only applies to areas on a local lockdown.

Birmingham, Sandwell, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Northumberland and a couple of other places

That was pa's voice in the background,couldn't hear ma. Can anyone get a screenshot of Roo🤪 clapping please?

Reactions: 3
I thought the whole country was on that lockdown where you can't be in other peoples houses unless they are your support bubble and where the other person is a single person household? Or is this just a North east thing?? (I dont want the news or read about it, I'm not thick i just find the whole thing depressing to hear all day) i generally thought the whole country was on the same kind ban now.

Reactions: 2
Just read in the daily mail (don’t judge me-my in-laws read it and they are staying with us for the next few days)
the chav that is Hinch is doing an interview with them about us ‘trolls’ tomorrow

that I can’t wait to read…

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
Trick or Treat, Pastry Sheets, come and sit on my corner seat

(Mind the white pumpkin arses)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Like this why cant she say im so grateful i can see my parents 567555 a day amd thinking of you all that cant just so inconsiderate why always in the public eye she could have litrally made a good name for herself in thia lockdown helping in at foodbanks etc she depresses me
Our Soph hasnt mentioned her nan once since all this lockdown started has she? Or have I missed it.

I remember her bringing her out on the field for a few pics for the gram ages ago but nothing about taking shopping round or facetiming or anything since corona started

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how her followers can say we have no life when most of them were literally having to be sedated when she had a weeks holiday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the whole country was on that lockdown where you can't be in other peoples houses unless they are your support bubble and where the other person is a single person household? Or is this just a North east thing?? (I dont want the news or read about it, I'm not thick i just find the whole thing depressing to hear all day) i generally thought the whole country was on the same kind ban now.
That’s how it is where I am (Leeds) but unsure about Essex and the principality of Maldonia. The rules don’t apply to Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not yet, its local lockdowns in specific areas at the moment. I live 20 miles from Leicester in one direction, 20 miles from Birmingham in another and they are both locked down but we just have rule of 6 where I live.

She's not doing anything wrong as long are there are less than 6 people and they socially distance themselves.

Reactions: 6
Local lockdowns like where I am (Liverpool) you're not meant to mix houses. All other places you can meet up to 6 people at a household, socially distanced 😊

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.