Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I was gonna do more but my bugger of a baby kept wriggling half asleep in my arms. How dare he interfere with my Tattle 🤣
Have you tried pointing a phone in his face and screaming MUMMAZ?! If that fails just give him a comforting claw and pat him like a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

She looks like a different person from last year. This victim games getting boring. But that’s the thing with her. She only ever wants her story told. Not the fact she encourages her hinchers to attack someone who has said the truth about her and her hinchers encourages people to kill them self...
The only reason she posted about the Zoflora lady who got it in her eyes is because she got called out by Zoflora.
No mention of the lady who sadly passed away due to mixing chemicals..

You use Ronnie as a cashcow you should be ashamed of yourself. No money in this world would be enough for my sons privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Greytowel

Controversial statement from me but are people still abiding by these stupid rule of 6 rules? We have a small family, one child, I’m an only child and my husbands mum and dad live far away. I’ve seen my mum and dad throughout. Until Boris pays for my mortgage, he can get fucked if he tells me who I can and can’t let into my house
Controversial reply, but you may feel different when someone close to you catches COVID.
My parents live 3 hours away and my husbands parents live 20 mins away. We didn’t see them through lockdown. We worked throughout and frankly would not risk anyone’s lives.
but hey, each to your own x

• Heart
Reactions: 40

amyossai

Chatty Member
And the same boring retaliation to anyone expressing an opinion "go spend time with your family/loved ones" yes Grinch us tattlers are sat in a cupboard under the stairs in the dark, foaming at the mouth whilst directing our venom and hate at you whilst our families are burning wax melts, eating a cosy tea and watching Netflix

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I'm glad Sophie Rose and Vestlife are seeing Ma Barker today. They haven't seen her in approximately 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She seriously at her Mum’s again? If I hung off my Mum that much she’d tell me to fuck off and get a life!

Also the shade that kid threw at her in the clapping video! Go on Ron!!! He’s one of us 😂

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Right so for weeks she’s been harping on about ‘pastry trolls’ and dedicating many of her stories to said pastry trolls. As far as I’m aware, her overuse of pastry has only been mentioned on here. But...she doesn’t read here 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #240 Ronnie loves to read his books you know...
But I’ve put them in my new seat cupboard because they’re just for show!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

kettlekitten

VIP Member
As someone who had a huge mental break down a few years and lives daily with sever anxiety and depression I find being told "you are stronger than you think" "keep going" utterly patronising. I take medication. I meditate. I go for walks and somedays I just cry and snap at anyone and everyone. Not once do I think yeah I'm strong I got this....
Soph if you genuinely had a trolling issue or even had an inkling into what it feels like to have troubles you wouldn't spout such nonsense 😠😤
I went on a long train journey today, by myself. Nowt wrong that? Unless you have anxiety and stress and rarely leave the house, I had a meltdown before I even left the house! and another ON the train. I’m not going to go into too much detail but,I’ve never known anyone fake anxiety like she does it’s disgraceful and disrespectful to people that live with it every single day

• Heart

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
Here, am I doing autumn wrong? Cause I don’t have dead leafs and arsehole pumpkins Dotted all over me gaff. Here’s me thinking you are meant to just buy some new warm jumpers, get ya bairn a Halloween costume and get the fuck on with it? Shit, I need to snort some choomerick and re-evaluate my fucking life. How dare I be so basic

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
I have some questions...

1) how much seating does 1 family of three need?
2) how much storage does 1 family of three need?
3) why does she once again need bespoke? what’s wrong with an IKEA unit and some cushions for £100
4) does she realise she’s a cockwomble by spaffing money on a BESPOKE corner seat in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing their homes and jobs?
5) did she ever listen to Boris when he said “spend money on the essentials only”? because a £5k holiday, pergola and bespoke seat cupboard aren’t essential!
6) why do I feel like she’s copying the unit SS has in Rex’s bedroom? But fully one upping her because SS’s is IKEA and Hinches is Bespoke!!
7) when’s she going to fuck off instagram?

ATV🥐

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Why does she always use the spending time with your beautiful family line as her response? It does my head in!
I don't know how she knows everyone's family is beautiful! There's some proper fucking horrors in mine! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
I for one want to know how she is gonna fight back. Is she gonna name and shame? (These aren't exact quotes and only thought of the usernames at the top of my head)

Megan29220 - always writes fake paragraphs of my mem-wah taking the piss. Always calls Henry a chicken select

Shadyessex - always calls Henry a fat fuck of a dog

Tippingpoint - made up that Trace is in my loft. And sleepers

Handsomezzzz - always calls Jamie Inch

Dipsydoodle - says that my Mum shoots me with tranquilliser darts!

Mammaof3 - always posts a gif of me doing the worm!!!!
Sad to be left off this list :(

• Haha
  • Sad