Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. She's been annoying me for awhile now but that cleaning trolley has given me rage.
I'm a cleaner. I don't 'play' at my role and I believe I do my job well. I've also got one of these trolleys (living the dream I know) there meant for cleaning large spaces, offices, toilets etc. NOT for twatting about in your home. Read the room Sophie. Some people clean to earn a living, provide for their families. This recent 'ebayer' is just fucking patronising and I'd love you to do a DAY doing what we do

• Heart
Reactions: 55

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I reckon it’s a bondage sex sling on a frame. She is obsessed with that 365 film. I reckon she’s turning the garage into a dungeon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Newcastle 101

Dream big.... if this is anyone dreaming big then they need a bigger fucking dream ( no insult to actual cleaners)
As an actual cleaner that pushes one of these for minimum wage she has fucked me right off today! How dare she belittle us. Its not a toy. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
I look at this and think
a) staged as fuck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Of course it’s staged, she mayswell have the chicken select in a fucking headlock so he doesn’t move for the picture😂 ‘jaymeh quick before he fucks off’... they are serious man

• Haha
Reactions: 52

tippingpoint

VIP Member
This is what I meant by a previous comment I made about Potts and Cheshire being bitchy. They claim it’s all about bringing awareness To the mixing chemicals situation etc but any chance for a dig at Hinch and they’re right there. That’s why I think majority of people are just going to write them off as trolls and haters. It’s just immature and not the way to get your point across about what they claim is so important for them to share.
I think you’re right. I’m very close to unfollowing that Potts woman. She’s become a bit distracted from the raising awareness and sometimes heads to being bitchy where it isn’t required. Says me. Speaking online. Anonymously. About some stupid Essex bird I’ve never met and don’t like.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

mgh727

VIP Member
Sweet Mary, Jesus and Joseph, she’s actually bought a sodding cleaning trolly, I used to be paid minimum wage to clean hotel rooms with one of those, does she have any idea how patronising she’s come across as? I’m actually disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

allforthegram

VIP Member
82 British pounds spent on plastic tat.
If the silly bitch has money to waste like that, why not spend that £82 on fucking groceries and take that down to the local foodbank, you know where people go that don’t have that money to spend on essentials like food???
she has finished me off for the day, she disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I see her best mate Mario wants one now. If he gets one in his flat he and Derek will have to pole vault over it to get to the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You’re right!
I know we joke- but in reality it isn’t normalor healthy. Those early days of having a baby and maybe other kids too and the partner goes back to work are terrifying.. however- you learn and get on with it. There must be some issues for it never to happen 😬😢
When my son was born it was a few weeks before lockdown and my Dad died the day after. I developed a bit of PND just because I hadn't had my family round me and I didn't grieve for my Dad properly because I was busy with a newborn. My fella had 4 months off then all of a sudden he went back to 12 hour days 6 days a week. I sobbed when he went back to work and claimed I couldn't do it, said the thought of being alone with my son petrified me. But I managed to do it, and I feel like ive overcome my PND. My fella tells me he is proud of me but no carved ice creams unfortunately 🤪 Sorry for the life story 🤪
But my point is, there probs is an underlying issue. But my problem is, if she is using her mem-wah to come out about her having PND ill be pissed off. Using it as a sales tactic. When in reality if she came out about it at the time, or was open about it rather than in her book, she would be more likeable. She's got such a platform to be honest about it... but she's shady

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Wish somewhere would offer her a real shift we'd soon hear excuses
Sophie, I cordially invite thee to my four nights in a row on a Covid Ward.
You may or may not get an hours break.
You may or may not get to use the toilet (guarantee you there will be pubes on the toilet seat). If a patient shouts at you, you can’t call it trolling...sorry. Suck it up.
Your hair needs to be tied back and those atrocious nails trimmed. Make up off please.

Gloves and masks are a bit sparse as are the Clinell wipes so please bring your shit trolley with you.

I will await your imminently recorded arrival

Last edited:

Girl10

Long time lurker here 👋 This week has really done it for me! Me and my partner are fortunate to both have our jobs after lockdown (teacher and production) but after all our bills and nursery fees we are struggling to pay for a £60 tricycle for my baby’s first birthday in 2 weeks as he NEEDS new clothes (who knew they grew so quickly?!) I just can’t fathom how she buys a bloody CLEANING TROLLEY but won’t get her son clothes that fit? Is she just trolling tattle or is she just an idiot? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s starting early with the bullshit today after her day off. Another instalment of the “adventures” of Ron & Hen. The kid is getting shit out the bin now apparently and feeding plastic wrappers to the fat fuck dog. Not that it really happened, but IF it did, what a responsible parent and pet owner. Well done

• Haha
  • Heart