Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just happy to see the kid with a packet of crisps instead of some god awful pastry crap

Reactions: 16
Guyyuzzzzzzeseszzzz!!! Don't be sillehhhhhh. This is an early Christmas present for her cleaner. You know, the one who actually cleans her house so she can spray copious amounts of zophlorraaaaaaa and febrerzezezezes around the place.
All the vest x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If there is ever a time for inch to leave his flip flops in harm's way then please let it be when that daft bint is traipsing her cleaning trolley up and down the stairs 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean the comparison between SS day and the hinches day I really wish for Ronnies sake she would take the message

Reactions: 12
Wow! Her cleaner’s day at work is going to be so much more convenient now! You’re so kind hearted Zoph! Always looking after the little people!

Reactions: 11
Been out to see my mamma, come back in and what the actual lecking for fecks sake have just I just seen.
The woman has lost it now
She has demeaned people who use these trolleys in 1 story.
Did Freda drop her on her head as a baby?

View attachment 225869
Why is it a memorable day? Palmed Ronnie off to Freda, Jamie’s done a runner for the day, and she’s had a cleaning trolley delivered? What in the name of jesus h christ is MEMORABLE ABOUT THAT??? Daft bint

Reactions: 17
Honestly. I see so much on here bigging SS up compared to Hinch. They’re both a pair of useless twats that do everything for the gram. I hate SS and Grinch.

She literally saw the cleaners trolley the other day and the little saddo went and ordered one. Weirdo.

‘He’s just sat there like a little toddler’ probably because he is one ya daft twit.

Made me chuckle this morning when she said about if her mum gives Ronnie back. Did she not offer to buy her own grandson? Definitely wouldn’t be taking my child anywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m reading the ‘’ dream big’’ as taking the piss out of herself for wanting a trolley. And taking the piss out of people use use these in REAL jobs. witch.

Reactions: 12
She kept SS visit very quiet.... bringing her more food 🤔🤔
I've just posted on the SS thread about this. Woburn are not taking bookings for ANY of the VIP experiences at the moment, yet that head was able to book three of them! Pisses me off so much that these z list, freeloaders get things for free and/or special treatment, yet people who have to work bloody hard to be able to afford such a treat in the first place still can't go. I might message them and say "Do you know who I am? I'm SunshineRae from Tattle. If you could just message my agent @shadyessex33 or my PR lady @tippingpoint they will confirm - and if you let me book, I promise i'll mention it at least three times on Tattle for expo or if you allow me to go AND give me a PR discount, I'll mention it 6 times and post some pictures." Maybe that would do the trick. Seems to work for these arseholes 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Meltdown happening behind the scenes I reckon, film it soph! I quite fancy a head wobble showdown tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion -
Vest at the bookies trying to win some lolly 💰 while hinch is at home building a cleaning trolley

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Honestly. I see so much on here bigging SS up compared to Hinch. They’re both a pair of useless twats that do everything for the gram. I hate SS and Grinch.

She literally saw the cleaners trolley the other day and the little saddo went and ordered one. Weirdo.

‘He’s just sat there like a little toddler’ probably because he is one ya daft twit.

Made me chuckle this morning when she said about if her mum gives Ronnie back. Did she not offer to buy her own grandson? Definitely wouldn’t be taking my child anywhere.
That will be because of comments on the photo from the other night. I’m sure there was one that said that Ronnie looks like a baby compared to Rex as a toddler. Not on here, in the IG comments.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.