Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning trolley, what an hole, 😂 she is absolutely ridiculous, that’s nearly as bad as an 80’s serving trolley x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lurker not a poster... but I have to... ffs... what have I just seen?! Made worse by products that should be stored away from toddlers just left on the top in a bloody basket!!!!

Reactions: 24
What an absolute hole!!

Do modern new builds not have a raised plinth at the bottom of the door to the garage then? Ours does as it's a fire door - massive pain in the arse to step over but could stop you dieing if the garage was on fire

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sweet Mary, Jesus and Joseph, she’s actually bought a sodding cleaning trolly, I used to be paid minimum wage to clean hotel rooms with one of those, does she have any idea how patronising she’s come across as? I’m actually disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
A cleaning trolley to trundle round a kitchen and lounge diner. Very practical. 🤔

“Dream big, anything is possible” yeah cos I was dreaming big for £6 an hour carting around cum stained sheets on one of those 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What an absolute hole!!

Do modern new builds not have a raised plinth at the bottom of the door to the garage then? Ours does as it's a fire door - massive pain the the arse to step over but could stop you dieing if the garage was on fire
She has to go in the garden to get to the garage. So she has to lift it over the patio door threshold and then the garage threshold. I’ve seen it all now. The woman is a prize bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How old is she again? If she was a child it would be understandable but that is just so patronising to all those who work bloody hard cleaning to make a living. Disgusting behaviour.

I thought Inch just 'popped out'........

Reactions: 22
Can't buy her own child clothes that fit.... yet can spank God knows how much on a cleaning trolley!?! No doubt there will be videos of Ron Mcdon pushing it round and she will just love it guyzzzz. Doesn't know what to waste money on next does she 🙄

When's the new turf (astro because she said she would never change her real grass... lilw the kitchen ay zoph). Probably why we've had limited videos for 2 days ay. My astro took a day to get done so.... wonder if she realises it gets hotter than the sun however lol

Is that red one a mini toy one for Ronnie?? It's like she's making a mockery of herself 😬

Reactions: 10
I said it earlier and I'll say it again life is one big joke to Soph. She's making a joke out of people who are in cleaning jobs. Well the jokes on you Soph how do you think you will get that trolley up the stairs you stupid mare! No wonder Jamie has been out the house all day, didn't want to get lumbered putting that trolley together. He must sit and wonder what am I married to!? I wonder if he gets fed up with the amount of tit she buys.

Reactions: 22
I wrote cleaning trolly in her bleeping box and she only went and blocked me?! The duck.
Asking people to guess and then blocking them when they guess correctly, she’s beyond a joke now!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hahahahahahahahahahahaa a bleeping cleaning trolly. She’s outdone herself. What a bleeping bellend👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Assume the in-house lift will get it upstairs yeah? Oh.. wait....

hahahahahahahahhhaaaaa

I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.