Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are ronnies clothes so tight?????????? I don’t get it it’s not like she can’t afford new clothes??????

Reactions: 17
I look at this and think
a) staged as duck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Doesn’t even look like her! The many faces of Mrs Hinch!

Reactions: 7
Really? Like really? Ron and hen exploring the bin!! Wtf is wrong with her? This book deal she's hanging out for is never gonna happen. You are a "cleaning" account leave your poor kid and dog out of it!!

She’s starting early with the bullshit today after her day off. Another instalment of the “adventures” of Ron & Hen. The kid is getting tit out the bin now apparently and feeding plastic wrappers to the fat duck dog. Not that it really happened, but IF it did, what a responsible parent and pet owner. Well done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought that, dogs wouldn’t fall asleep being grasped like that. Hinch might have raised him to be a needy bastard but most dogs like to get themselves all comfy before they sleep, not being grasped onto like a sponsorship deal
We all know Henry likes to sleep on his back, legs akimbo, airing his cock - we have seen it a million times. He isn't going to drift off squashed against the back of the sofa like that.
Looking for sympathy for his oh, so tired wife after she did 2 almost full days of work reading a book. My heart bleeds for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bin thing is her ‘distraction’ tactic. Start the morning with a different greeting and the minions will be besides themselves with excitement. No focus on previous misdemeanours - paprikagate, MUA, breaching of covid regulations etc
Do you think there will be a photo of the bin turned upside down next? Just like the ‘spilt’ paprika? 🤣 cue more staged and fake photos to come......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know Henry likes to sleep on his back, legs akimbo, airing his cock - we have seen it a million times. He isn't going to drift off squashed against the back of the sofa like that.
Looking for sympathy for his oh, so tired wife after she did 2 almost full days of work reading a book. My heart bleeds for her 🙄
Knackered from doing the worm and making limb hearts with her bff

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adventures of Ron & Hen - a fictional tale of things that absolutely didn't happen today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it just me...? I sense there is a public Grinch meltdown coming.
I’m thinking because she took the day off yesterday with the comments something like “walking and fresh air cures everything”, then that photo from Kanye Vest... I wonder what upset her so much this time 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve finally caught up 😂😂 it’s taken a bloody long time. Total agreement with every point made on the previous thread. But one thing I haven’t seen mentioned which made me sad. The state of those flower beds she got made and had someone plant them out with beautiful flowers and she’s just let it go to tit. I honestly can’t understand how she’s made her millions with cleaning either when she and her house look like a scrub is needed?

For a minute I wondered who you were talking about 😂😂
Don’t feel bad, RonJonSilver would be the same don’t forget! As we all know, he doesn’t have a dad!

All his birthday presents are signed off “Mummy and Jamie”, remember 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it just me...? I sense there is a public Grinch meltdown coming.
I’m thinking because she took the day off yesterday with the comments something like “walking and fresh air cures everything”, then that photo from Kanye Vest... I wonder what upset her so much this time 😒
It will be the trolls and tattle picking her Ron apart. When in reality it’s people concerned about her parenting choices.

Reactions: 6
I’ve finally caught up 😂😂 it’s taken a bloody long time. Total agreement with every point made on the previous thread. But one thing I haven’t seen mentioned which made me sad. The state of those flower beds she got made and had someone plant them out with beautiful flowers and she’s just let it go to tit. I honestly can’t understand how she’s made her millions with cleaning either when she and her house look like a scrub is needed?
Yeah I dunno why she doesn’t just hire a gardener, she has the money.

Reactions: 8
I’m calling it today-
“Hinch haul” she did yesterday that’s she’s been dying to show us- featuring new clothes for tufters

Reactions: 16
Yeah I dunno why she doesn’t just hire a gardener, she has the money.
Or just learn - she wanted flowers purely for the gram. Not because she wanted flowers. It’s incredible how self absorbed she is. I thought my ex husband was bad!

I’m calling it today-
“Hinch haul” she did yesterday that’s she’s been dying to show us- featuring new clothes for tufters
Yes! A story about the terrible trolls then a quick switch to her haul.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.