Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jayyymehhhh is out for the day so Ronadonadingdong has to go to ma barkers! Is that incase grinch gives him zoflora to drink instead of juice? Lets him sit on the shark whilst she hoovers? 🙄
She 100% cant be trusted to be alone with the kid 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Buying a monstrosity of a cleaning trolley is fulfilling her biggest dream?

Watching a kid eating a packet of crisps is the most hilarious thing she’s ever seen?

I thought my life was dull ffs
Everything is hilarious to her 🤷‍♀️ She’s like an absolute simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Ronnie wearing capris or is his mother still pretending he is oh so tall his pants can never fit no matter what he tries ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder where Jamie has been..... maybe in meetings for him to be the next Instagram star 🤮. Why cant Soph not look after Ronnie, after all she was only cleaning. Surely she can look after Ronnie on her own!!!!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else clock that Ronnie was watching wrestling or boxing at Ma Barkers 😂😂. Don’t know it tickled me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all the awesome tattlers calling her out on her bull and all the comments on Instagram and all the new members I think we will be seeing some major meltdowns or damage control posts and stories....
Ooh this is going to snowball 😃🍿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
With all the awesome tatters calling her out on her bull and all the comments on Instagram and all the new members I think we will be seeing some major meltdowns or damage control posts and stories....
Ooh this is going to snowball 😃🍿
It’s definitely not been her week has it 😂 silly duck only brings it on herself. That’s what happens when you get too big for your boots

Reactions: 19
I am just speechless that she bought a cleaning trolley. Like it feels so patronising to people who clean professionally, honestly she is such a dick. And what's worse is she doesn't even realise she's being a dick 😒 everything is just one big joke to her. 'I can'T sssstop larrffinnn' duck off you lanky moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope they have a proper falling out Colleen Rooney Rebeckah Vardy style. Montage-gatha Christie
? Does that go ?
There's probably one lined up for later. A planned fall out to complete the set up friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.