Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHERE THE F IS SHE GOING TO KEEP THAT MONSTROSITY

*I literally have nothing against the trolley and full respect to all cleaners out there but she takes the absolute P
I've literally been racking my brains to think who, at this moment in time she relates to and who can relate to her......if anyone can tell me I'd love to know. She's 30 years of age and wants to play dress up/role play. Who watched that today and thought, aww that's me that is. She's totally belittled and insulted hard working cleaners.
There is clearly no understanding or acknowledgement of what goes on in the world just now. It will probably be out once or twice then never seen again. She'd do better donating it to a care home, charity, school etc. Will be very interesting to see how her follower count goes over the next couple of days. Still gobsmacked....

Reactions: 26
Just bought this jaccuzzi because we havent had a holiday abroad this year, I have worked so hard on my memoir and being superwoman. It’s nice to feel like your on holiday in your back garden and it comes in grey guyzzzzz. Dreams really do come true, atv!!!
She's not ready to take Ron on a plane yet, that's why they go on the euro train to Disney Paris...she's a bleeping eejit.

Reactions: 3
But guyzzz she's been thinking of buying one of these for SO long!! No you haven't you liar, it's since you saw one last week and you just had to have one!! Very practical with a toddler in the house. How is she going to stop him getting hold of her stuff. She really takes the biscuit, playing at being a cleaner now. Actually that's all she's ever been doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Il give her a job and she will have a real trolley that cleans up real dirt, real s*** and p*** and real s***.

She must think it’s funny to be a cleaner. She’s rude if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she’s scored a major own goal today. There will be followers of hers who are offended by this and rightly so. Yet again she is “playing house” but this time she is imitating and poking fun at people who work really bleeping hard in an unglamorous essential job. She hasn’t done a days graft in her life. I’m disgusted!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. She's been annoying me for awhile now but that cleaning trolley has given me rage.
I'm a cleaner. I don't 'play' at my role and I believe I do my job well. I've also got one of these trolleys (living the dream I know) there meant for cleaning large spaces, offices, toilets etc. NOT for twatting about in your home. Read the room Sophie. Some people clean to earn a living, provide for their families. This recent 'ebayer' is just bleeping patronising and I'd love you to do a DAY doing what we do
Welcome @Colonel Musturd, while you're here, any chance you could bump off Hinch in the library with the candlestick? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yaaaaaaay Ron Ron eating crisps!!! This has made me happy he must be having the time of his life. It ain’t funny though so don’t know why the mad cow is laughing. It’s just good that he’s finally eating something yummy
Yeah but does he make you as happy as your own children do?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s scored a major own goal today. There will be followers of hers who are offended by this and rightly so. Yet again she is “playing house” but this time she is imitating and poking fun at people who work really bleeping hard in an unglamorous essential job. She hasn’t done a days graft in her life. I’m disgusted!
She must run this stuff by her management company. I’d love to know who signs it off! “Yeah Soph, that’s a really good idea! You head girl and treat yo self!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She likes to play the long game. Think about this one -
Buys Ronnie a cleaner’s trolley for his birthday so he can be a mini hincher. Prob suggested by a fan or tattle sarcastically.
Deliberately hides cleaning trolley for ages to stagger content from said trolley.
Decides now that Ronnie walks sufficiently the trolley can make an appearance but needs to work out in what form it can make her the most engagement and money.
Content meetings to discuss the fact she’s not cleaning enough for a cleaning account. How can we remind sheep she is a cleaner.
Decide she needs to come across more like a professional cleaner to stick two fingers up to the people saying she’s not a professional cleaner.
Orders cleaning trolley off eBay
Seeks out cleaning trolley in real life and plants the seed.
Gets Ronnies trolley out and drips it into content.
Films assembly of cleaning trolley
Films Jamie’s fake reaction.
up coming content of trolley will feature it in situ for a few “cleans” and then will disappear out of sight except when mentioned here.

all of this storyboarded and planned months ago. It’s all very meticulous.

On another point. Jamie clearly had somewhere to be today. Maybe actually to see a mate. Maybe his own meeting to attend about project Hinch. Maybe an innocent trip to the dentists for Botox. Who knows.
either way. He had to be somewhere and she just cannot have Ronnie on her own can she? I fully believe Ronnie spends most of his time with granny - fine - but I think she’s getting her sheep used to the idea slowly and before you know it Ronnie will be there a lot so Hinch can “work”.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Il give her a job and she will have a real trolley that cleans up real dirt, real s*** and p*** and real s***.

She must think it’s funny to be a cleaner. She’s rude if you ask me.
God can you imagine her in a real cleaners job having to clean actual dirt and not just spraying already clean things

Reactions: 12
Do you think she sent everyone out for the day so she could take delivery of that tit and put it up before every one got home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That trolley... 🙄🤯 Sweet baby jesus, someone section that woman before it's too late!

Reactions: 15
Dream big.... if this is anyone dreaming big then they need a bigger bleeping dream ( no insult to actual cleaners)
As an actual cleaner that pushes one of these for minimum wage she has fucked me right off today! How dare she belittle us. Its not a toy. 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I've literally been racking my brains to think who, at this moment in time she relates to and who can relate to her......if anyone can tell me I'd love to know. She's 30 years of age and wants to play dress up/role play. Who watched that today and thought, aww that's me that is. She's totally belittled and insulted hard working cleaners.
There is clearly no understanding or acknowledgement of what goes on in the world just now. It will probably be out once or twice then never seen again. She'd do better donating it to a care home, charity, school etc. Will be very interesting to see how her follower count goes over the next couple of days. Still gobsmacked....
Depends what kind of role play 😏🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.