Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just for the newbies. I feel this needs a reshow on this quiet Friday. To show how batshit the barmy army are. This is Ron Mcdon made from mashed potato. Still a total favourite of mine 🤣
WTF I have literally just been thinking about that and thought I might upload it again for the shits and giggles then seen this😂😂😂😂 bleeping sends me everytime I look at it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just for the newbies. I feel this needs a reshow on this quiet Friday. To show how batshit the barmy army are. This is Ron Mcdon made from mashed potato. Still a total favourite of mine 🤣
I was hoping we had seen the last of that, its creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think you have to have a really low IQ to follow her! They are just bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So today we have RonMcDon dressed as Pa Clampett. Them both ‘playing’ in the bin eating wrappers and getting bin juice on themselves 🤢. Ronaldo going to Freda of the high plains cos Sophlo can’t look after her son alone for more than 5mins. And a load of pre records which she tried to hide, fucked up and tried again. We see you lanky. Bet she’s sat on the sofa eating walnut whips or whatever her obsession is this week. Cos she’s worked SO hard this week talking into a microphone and pissing about with our Stace in the garden. Oh get in the bin. With your wrappers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I dog walks around in circles b4 finally settling down no way would she fall asleep like that x
But Henry ain’t no normal dog, he’s the first born dog of the Hinches. Own bedroom, posh dog food, sleepers to tit in. He has adventures with his human boy Ron & everything. One of a kind & will be cloned. She really annoys me the way she babies that dog.

I can see it now! Her in doors on her own stewing. Ringing Onslow constantly. Him sending her straight to voicemail whilst he gets a grand on the dead cert at Ascot. Get the tranq gun out Freda! tit is gonna go down!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ruining the new rug already I see. I do wonder what their house must smell of for her constant need to spray everything? It's not like the dog actually lies on it is it!! I freshened up our carpets last week with bicarbonate of soda mixed with a little lavender oil. Did the trick perfectly and no nasty chemicals for our dog or us to breathe in. It's a wonder that dog doesn't suffer from skin problems.

Reactions: 19
Time slips away in those betting shops!
Aye after he’s lost most of his allowance on the fruities It’s off to the co-op to buy his scratchies. Hopefully he’s got 3 bells so he can get another tub of ice cream to write another wanky message in it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That little boys bedroom is where fun went to die. It’s all so plain and boring. All about the nursery SHE wanted. Nothing stimulating except the cling film picture her and Onslow made with Ron, but didn’t let him touch anything

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And now we’re sorting out Ron’s clothes that don’t fit...someone reads far too much Tattle Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That little boys bedroom is where fun went to die. It’s all so plain and boring. All about the nursery SHE wanted. Nothing stimulating except the cling film picture her and Onslow made with Ron, but didn’t let him touch anything
That's why he's constantly outside, she's even put up an gazebo thing so he can probably be out there when it rains! Can't having him trashing the house now can she!

And now we’re sorting out Ron’s clothes that don’t fit...someone reads far too much Tattle Soph!
Probably on the beg! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Jamie actually a gambling addict or is that a joke I’ve missed 😅
Also is anyone else missing all the cooking videos? Maybe she’s given up and is giving him leave from putting bleeping yoghurt in pasta

Reactions: 6
Ruining the new rug already I see. I do wonder what their house must smell of for her constant need to spray everything? It's not like the dog actually lies on it is it!! I freshened up our carpets last week with bicarbonate of soda mixed with a little lavender oil. Did the trick perfectly and no nasty chemicals for our dog or us to breathe in. It's a wonder that dog doesn't suffer from skin problems.
Absolutely! Came on to ask why she needs to spray an almost new rug. She’s obsessed.

Reactions: 8
Oh no. I got a tad obsessed with this; more than is healthy. You’ve brought it all back. Just when I thought I’d moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Jamie actually a gambling addict or is that a joke I’ve missed 😅
Also is anyone else missing all the cooking videos? Maybe she’s given up and is giving him leave from putting bleeping yoghurt in pasta
Yeah, someone on here who knows them very well said he went to a gambling addiction group every week and she was seen screaming at him and dragged him out of a betting shop when pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg these last stories killed me: “we’ve got sssssssssocksssss, sssssssshoessssssss, ssshhhortsss, some more seetttttssss and some trouserssssss, so now I’m gonna polissssshhh😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.