Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??
I had an emergency c section and my husband was back to work after a week off as he was self employed. She boils my piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had an emergency c section and my husband was back to work after a week off as he was self employed. She boils my piss!
This is why I cannot understand all the smoke blowing people give her she knows nothing of real life she is a spoilt pampered brat who her entire family and husband enable 🤮 it's far from an attractive quality in life and dont get me started on people calling her a "role model to their daughters!" FFS 😡 mum of 2 daughter's here and they will be getting a sharp reality check if they even consider behaving as she does 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And why white when he’s going out for the day, such a practical colour. But as I typed this, I remembered poor Ron has never been allowed to get messy so for any other boy a white onesie 🙈 would be a mums worst cleaning nightmare but probs not the case here!
Even if it did get dirty she’d just spray it with elbow grease, buy a new one and then pretend it was the old one. Because she’s never done that before has she???? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't understand why she picks those rompers for him everyday - everyone wants their child to be comfy but also presentable and tidy! There are so many gorgeous boys clothes around. I have 3 kids - my 3rd is 6 months old and already has some lovely autumn stuff that's comfy but also lovely looking. Lovely cord trousers or ribbed leggings/joggers, chunky cardigans, little jumpers and collared vests. I love little boy clothes!
And secondly, as soon as my eldest son [now almost 9] started to walk, we took him to Clarks and had him properly fitted and got him a proper pair of shoes. I wouldn't dream of letting him walk around outside in socks or trainers that I'd just picked off the shelf. It's different when they're older but they need proper support when they're first walking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am a mum to a little girl so I have never looked at boys clothes had a quick scan on baby boys H&M and next and there are so many beautiful little outfits for boys. But she dresses him like the man from del Monte. Cmon soph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's so strange my partner was back in work within 14 days leaving me alone with a baby and toddler and dog 2nd time and I know women with self employed partners who went straight back 🙄 i wonder if this will also be addressed in her meemmmwoooiiii surely she can't think this is normal ??
So true!

My mate had a baby recently and spent the first week in hospital as baby had an infection. Not a single visitor was allowed, not even the baby’s dad. Imagine if that’d been her? She categorically would not cope!

This is why she grinds on me so much.. there’s people watching her stories thinking she’s some sort of Wonder Woman with the cleaning and ‘cooking’ — when she’s never been left alone with her baby in over a year. But she’s NEVER KNOWN A LOVE LIKE IT BEFORE GUYZZZZZ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve got a grown up boy and girl but when they were that age they would be in denim dungaree’s and a T-shirt or long sleeved top and generally filthy dirty! Denim lasted longer than leggings or trackies 😂

Reactions: 16
So true!

My mate had a baby recently and spent the first week in hospital as baby had an infection. Not a single visitor was allowed, not even the baby’s dad. Imagine if that’d been her? She categorically would not cope!

This is why she grinds on me so much.. there’s people watching her stories thinking she’s some sort of Wonder Woman with the cleaning and ‘cooking’ — when she’s never been left alone with her baby in over a year. But she’s NEVER KNOWN A LOVE LIKE IT BEFORE GUYZZZZZ
Her love for Ronnie is like her love for her dog I don't believe she really knows how to love it's all words her actions don't match up. She can say the word all she wants but they really do come across very empty.

Reactions: 16
Her love for Ronnie is like her love for her dog I don't believe she really knows how to love it's all words her actions don't match up. She can say the word all she wants but they really so come across very empty.
Like a sociopath. She says what she thinks she is meant to say. What a normal person would.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am in Essex too and it is chilly this morning, the poor kid will have blue ankles by the time he gets home from his day out with granny grumble.
Why does she insist on dressing him in clothes too small, he always looks like his trousers have had a row with his ankles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Like a sociopath. She says what she thinks she is meant to say. What a normal person would.
Exactly this! She's superficial. She screams love for the dog and mollycoddles him because he can't answer back or get away. Her son is a human and doesn't roll over like the dog when she tells him to.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Always loved little boy clothes, lovely dungaree sets ansd cardigans etc.
My pet peeve is childrens clothes I have to admit. It's so cheap to buy lovely kids clothes these days. I don't pay a lot for my kids clothes, I shop second hand and in sales so when they move up a size they have clothes waiting. My kids are always nicely turned out but in clothes they can have fun in. No excuse for Sophie not to have a lovely wardrobe of clothes for Ronnie and another set for when he outgrows stuff. She gets babygros from Tesco - why not lovely little outfits? Jeans and a little jumper? Joggers and a long sleeved t-shirt?

Reactions: 10
Naaaaah dressing Ron is some beachy one piece you’d see some vapid Love Island girl wearing for a #ad that’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re right!
I know we joke- but in reality it isn’t normalor healthy. Those early days of having a baby and maybe other kids too and the partner goes back to work are terrifying.. however- you learn and get on with it. There must be some issues for it never to happen 😬😢
When my son was born it was a few weeks before lockdown and my Dad died the day after. I developed a bit of PND just because I hadn't had my family round me and I didn't grieve for my Dad properly because I was busy with a newborn. My fella had 4 months off then all of a sudden he went back to 12 hour days 6 days a week. I sobbed when he went back to work and claimed I couldn't do it, said the thought of being alone with my son petrified me. But I managed to do it, and I feel like ive overcome my PND. My fella tells me he is proud of me but no carved ice creams unfortunately 🤪 Sorry for the life story 🤪
But my point is, there probs is an underlying issue. But my problem is, if she is using her mem-wah to come out about her having PND ill be pissed off. Using it as a sales tactic. When in reality if she came out about it at the time, or was open about it rather than in her book, she would be more likeable. She's got such a platform to be honest about it... but she's shady

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.