Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
She kept SS visit very quiet.... bringing her more food 🤔🤔
I've just posted on the SS thread about this. Woburn are not taking bookings for ANY of the VIP experiences at the moment, yet that dickhead was able to book three of them! Pisses me off so much that these z list, freeloaders get things for free and/or special treatment, yet people who have to work bloody hard to be able to afford such a treat in the first place still can't go. I might message them and say "Do you know who I am? I'm SunshineRae from Tattle. If you could just message my agent @shadyessex33 or my PR lady @tippingpoint they will confirm - and if you let me book, I promise i'll mention it at least three times on Tattle for expo or if you allow me to go AND give me a PR discount, I'll mention it 6 times and post some pictures." Maybe that would do the trick. Seems to work for these arseholes 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 40

super grateful

I read all these threads and comments but don’t always interact. Sometimes it takes me a few days to catch up if I’ve had a busy week of book recording and pergola faffing etc (currently still on thread 217) but when I see something on her stories I know you guys will be absolutely ripping her for I run along here and you never disappoint. 🤣 As soon as I saw that cleaning trolley nonsense I popped to the end of the latest thread to read these comments and I’m so glad it’s not just me thinking these things.

Has she lost it!?!?! What an absolute arse.

You’ve all said everything already. I have no more words.

Thanks for the lols. I’ll continue always lurking in the background now x

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
For God's sake Sophie! You do not need a flipping cleaning trolley, for starters you aren't a cleaner and never have been, you live in a linked detached house on a new build estate not Buckingham palace and, and I don't know anymore. A lady that works where I do has one, but that's because she cleans a school and there are lots of rooms and there is a lift so she can take it up to the first floor and Sophie, she works so hard and for minimum pay but you know what she never moans, she sings as she goes down the corridors and always has a smile on her face and is 100x a better person than you will ever be.

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
She has actually sickened me with that trolley, playing ‘cleaning lady’ as if it’s a joke that people actually use those at their minimum wage jobs.
Get a clue Sophie, you absolute melt.

• Sad

AC55

VIP Member
If she has bought a cleaning trolley she wants fucking shooting! Life is just a huge game to her isn't it? Where will she keep it? Surely it'll only be kept either in the garage of EBay Forgotten Wonders or in the understairs cupboard because no one in their right mind would have a professional cleaning trolley on display in their living room or dining room or kitchen would they? She won't be able to carry the bloody thing upstairs either! Absolutely no disrespect to proper cleaners whatsoever but I bet they all have proper storage units of cupboards for their trolleys and wouldn't want to look at one on display in their homes?
I suppose she'll give it a name, fill it with toxic chemicals and cloffs and parade it about the ground floor of HMP Maldon once or twice and then it'll vanish into oblivion because she'll have had her five minutes of fun with it.
What a fucking tit!

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Those black trainers!!! Remind me of the chavs at my secondary school 😂 wtf is she doing dressing him like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38

rachelpixiedust

I'm desperate for a break - I had a baby 2 weeks before lockdown and have two other children I've been homeschooling. Desperate for my mum to be able to look after the kids so I can have a rest. Haven't been able to register our baby as, per lockdown rules, no one can look after our children ... well they can but they have to social distance. I know many aren't sticking to this but I am - my nan is 85, I have a baby, my mum is a keyworker, I don't want to put anyone at risk ...
So why is it ok to post all over her stories her mum is having Ronnie for the day? Does she have no idea the sacrifices and the struggles people are going through in the country to abide by the rules so this horrible virus goes away and we can all hug our families and have proper time with them?

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She likes to play the long game. Think about this one -
Buys Ronnie a cleaner’s trolley for his birthday so he can be a mini hincher. Prob suggested by a fan or tattle sarcastically.
Deliberately hides cleaning trolley for ages to stagger content from said trolley.
Decides now that Ronnie walks sufficiently the trolley can make an appearance but needs to work out in what form it can make her the most engagement and money.
Content meetings to discuss the fact she’s not cleaning enough for a cleaning account. How can we remind sheep she is a cleaner.
Decide she needs to come across more like a professional cleaner to stick two fingers up to the people saying she’s not a professional cleaner.
Orders cleaning trolley off eBay
Seeks out cleaning trolley in real life and plants the seed.
Gets Ronnies trolley out and drips it into content.
Films assembly of cleaning trolley
Films Jamie’s fake reaction.
up coming content of trolley will feature it in situ for a few “cleans” and then will disappear out of sight except when mentioned here.

all of this storyboarded and planned months ago. It’s all very meticulous.

On another point. Jamie clearly had somewhere to be today. Maybe actually to see a mate. Maybe his own meeting to attend about project Hinch. Maybe an innocent trip to the dentists for Botox. Who knows.
either way. He had to be somewhere and she just cannot have Ronnie on her own can she? I fully believe Ronnie spends most of his time with granny - fine - but I think she’s getting her sheep used to the idea slowly and before you know it Ronnie will be there a lot so Hinch can “work”.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Why has the daft bint got herself a cleaning trolley, she lives in an extended semi not a hospital wing.
Get a proper job now Soph, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha

InstaFamous

Very telling that she’s “always dreamed of a nursery like this” and not always dreamed of having a healthy, happy baby. It’s all about STUFF with Hinch, isn’t it? What she can have, show off and control. Weird b

Reactions: 37

Hello2020

More plastic tat for the landfill. It's harmful for the planet, makes her followers think they need whatever shes buying and therefore encourages wasteful behaviour!!! As others have pointed out she doesn't need a cleaning trolly, designed for hotels and offices, for a bloody new build home - this just smacks of gimmicky nonsense in order to boost her engagement.

It also reeks of privilege and makes a mockery of people who actually have to cart one of these about cleaning for their ACTUAL JOBS. Meanwhile she gets the luxury of playing cleaning lady because she's made a mint ripping people off for swipe ups on insta and poorly written "books".

No wonder she has trouble sleeping at night because deep down she is clearly bloody miserable and knows shes a robbing charleton who doesn't deserve the lifestyle she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 37