Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually she said earlier she was going to Tesco this evening to buy Doronron some new clothes so maybe she is busy filming that excitement for us 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here 👋 This week has really done it for me! Me and my partner are fortunate to both have our jobs after lockdown (teacher and production) but after all our bills and nursery fees we are struggling to pay for a £60 tricycle for my baby’s first birthday in 2 weeks as he NEEDS new clothes (who knew they grew so quickly?!) I just can’t fathom how she buys a bloody CLEANING TROLLEY but won’t get her son clothes that fit? Is she just trolling tattle or is she just an idiot? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
What 😂 a cleaning trolley? After that video where she basically insulted cleaners and belittled them, she went and ordered a cleaning trolley? How offensive. I'm thinking about doing a few hours cleaning a week now ive been made redudant once my foot has healed, and i tell you what Grinch - ill wipe the bloody floor with yer!!!

Desperately clinging on to showing people shes still a cleaning account with a cleaning trolley 🤣🤣 heres a wacky idea love, stop filming yourself applying makeup and reviewing clothes and CLEAN. Quite simple isn't it. Idiot 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Totally agree with you,but pa's other 2 daughters aren't illegitimate.Hope you don't mind me correcting you.
Not at all! I think I made two and two equal 5, but I'd prefer to be accurate. 😘

So what's the betting that jaymeee has been with her all day but they are now giving the illusion that she's alone with Ronnie while jaymeee is at home?

Reactions: 5
Buying a monstrosity of a cleaning trolley is fulfilling her biggest dream?

Watching a kid eating a packet of crisps is the most hilarious thing she’s ever seen?

I thought my life was dull ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has she really just bought a cleaning trolley. I. Cannot. Cope. With. This. witch.

She likes to play the long game. Think about this one -
Buys Ronnie a cleaner’s trolley for his birthday so he can be a mini hincher. Prob suggested by a fan or tattle sarcastically.
Deliberately hides cleaning trolley for ages to stagger content from said trolley.
Decides now that Ronnie walks sufficiently the trolley can make an appearance but needs to work out in what form it can make her the most engagement and money.
Content meetings to discuss the fact she’s not cleaning enough for a cleaning account. How can we remind sheep she is a cleaner.
Decide she needs to come across more like a professional cleaner to stick two fingers up to the people saying she’s not a professional cleaner.
Orders cleaning trolley off eBay
Seeks out cleaning trolley in real life and plants the seed.
Gets Ronnies trolley out and drips it into content.
Films assembly of cleaning trolley
Films Jamie’s fake reaction.
up coming content of trolley will feature it in situ for a few “cleans” and then will disappear out of sight except when mentioned here.

all of this storyboarded and planned months ago. It’s all very meticulous.

On another point. Jamie clearly had somewhere to be today. Maybe actually to see a mate. Maybe his own meeting to attend about project Hinch. Maybe an innocent trip to the dentists for Botox. Who knows.
either way. He had to be somewhere and she just cannot have Ronnie on her own can she? I fully believe Ronnie spends most of his time with granny - fine - but I think she’s getting her sheep used to the idea slowly and before you know it Ronnie will be there a lot so Hinch can “work”.
Spot on! She’s clever- it’s carefully planned out, his reaction is fake! It’s just a silly novelty thing to make the hinchers laugh 🙄

Reactions: 17
You know you've really started to loose your touch when you resort to buying an impractical cleaning trolley just because you're meant to be a cleaning account :LOL:
I just can't be bothered having a good nose about what she's doing at the minute, but I'm just biding my time until the memmwahhh. I'll be back up to speed for that!

I've said it before, but please don't think all of us Essex dwellers are like the Hinches! Most of us are fairly normal😬

Reactions: 18
I have no actual words for this clown today! Like wtf is that trolly! Her sheep will be forking out and buying this tit #bringhinchdown

I've just posted on the SS thread about this. Woburn are not taking bookings for ANY of the VIP experiences at the moment, yet that head was able to book three of them! Pisses me off so much that these z list, freeloaders get things for free and/or special treatment, yet people who have to work bloody hard to be able to afford such a treat in the first place still can't go. I might message them and say "Do you know who I am? I'm SunshineRae from Tattle. If you could just message my agent @shadyessex33 or my PR lady @tippingpoint they will confirm - and if you let me book, I promise i'll mention it at least three times on Tattle for expo or if you allow me to go AND give me a PR discount, I'll mention it 6 times and post some pictures." Maybe that would do the trick. Seems to work for these arseholes 😡
I saw that the horse had been to the safari. Raging! Bet the animals smelt better than her. Soapy witch. It’s funny, I used to really like SS but now she is such a beg on toast! Just like her mate Hinchy. They deserve each other. I hope they proper duck each other over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw that the horse had been to the safari. Raging! Bet the animals smelt better than her. Soapy witch. It’s funny, I used to really like SS but now she is such a beg on toast! Just like her mate Hinchy. They deserve each other. I hope they proper duck each other over
I hope they have a proper falling out Colleen Rooney Rebeckah Vardy style. Montage-gatha Christie
? Does that go ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t (well actually I can) believe she has brought a cleaning trolley! Having one at home is not normal!! But of course thinks she’s so relatable! If that’s her dream she should go get a job as an actual cleaner and see how hard it is. I’m hoping her army start to think she’s a nut job but knowing her, everyone will be getting cleaning trolleys for Christmas :rolleyes:

First time commenting on here but... What is that trolley all about??? How do you lug that up the stairs without it all tipping out?! Ive seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is she gonna drag that up and down the stairs when she’s cleaning or will she have a second trolley for upstairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.