Mrs Hinch #219 Hinch & Stace posing for the gram, it's just another money making scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her best mate Mario wants one now. If he gets one in his flat he and Derek will have to pole vault over it to get to the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Now let’s see how many brainless sheep go out and buy one because little old Zoph has got one 🙄 I think we will get more people coming onto tattle after this. If this doesn’t show you how pathetic she is, then you deserve to be conned 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Cant wait for the messages from her hinchers blowing smoke up her arse over that trolley!!

"Oh soph, your so funny, dont ever change"

"Ronnie and soph the dream team"

"This is the cutest thing ive ever seen, you deserve it"

• Sick
Reactions: 19
2020: the year the Hinch finally went off her trolley!
Why, just why? Is her name Brenda and her occupation hospital cleaner?

Reactions: 18
Imagine when HRH Ronnie of Maldon goes to school and they have a lesson talking about jobs people do.

‘My Mum’s a Doctor, she helps sick people’
‘My Daddy’s a Teacher, he helps children learn’

‘Ronnie?’
’Er, my Mum films stuff for the internet and my Dad mows the grass”
she will tell him to tell them she’s a best selling author!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’ll lose a fair few sheep over this. A few of them will be cleaners as an actual real life job, and this just seems like a piss take.

I’m trying to work out if this is worse than when she said she wanted to pretend to play shops for the day in B&M
Thats what I'm thinking, I don't like the thought of people being upset, but I kind of hope they are so thy see her for what she is. Its so demeaning! Does she see a professional cleaners job as a game?
Does she realise how bloody hard it is and that you really have to know your tit?

I don't think its any worse than the B&M thing. Shes picking jobs that come under the umbrella 'unskilled' - which they're bleeping not! - to try and be relatable. She knows her niche market will be low paid mums, but even if I liked her and followed her I'd be really hurt at what shes doing.
These poor woman either break their backs cleaning, or take tit from the general public all day every day to earn a minimum wage to then buy her bleeping tit and keep up with her... all so she can spunk 80 quid on a cleaning trolley to play with!

• Heart
Soooo... she has done less cleaning since she announced the memoir. Throwing in the odd recorded piece here and there. So much so that people questioned what her page was even about anymore, as she wasn’t cleaning. Her answer is to get a giant cleaning trolley 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also when she is dragging that around, Ron is going to be hanging off it, doing what kids do, touching stuff he shouldn’t and then pull it down on himself.

And finally. OMFG stop labelling things. It’s ridiculous. No one is going to confused and wonder whose cleaning trolley it is 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s the point in a cleaning trolley on wheels if it’s gonna be stuck in the garage? These are meant for professional cleaners in schools, hospitals etc!

Reactions: 22
She’s missed a trick why hasn’t she added her little snack basket that vanished with the hole in the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has well and truly lost the bleeping plot. I think this is where I finally have to unfollow. I like seeing stupid tit she does then coming here to see your responses but, I think I’m done.

I see her best mate Mario wants one now. If he gets one in his flat he and Derek will have to pole vault over it to get to the fridge.
Mario would have to rent a locker if he wanted one because there's nae space in that broom cupboard of a flat for what tat he already has! 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
82 British pounds spent on plastic tat.
If the silly witch has money to waste like that, why not spend that £82 on bleeping groceries and take that down to the local foodbank, you know where people go that don’t have that money to spend on essentials like food???
she has finished me off for the day, she disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Cleaning trolley, what an hole, 😂 she is absolutely ridiculous, that’s nearly as bad as an 80’s serving trolley x
Actually take that up as a job ... she'll never wanna see one again... with all due respect to folks in the cleaning /housekeeping industry!

Reactions: 11
Is she taking the piss?! She’s taking the piss right?! Also, all of those #notanadd #thiseasgiftedbutiwontdeclare space tidies clearly arnt working if vestlife is complaining her cleaning stuff is taking over the house 😒

Reactions: 17
I’ve only ever lurked on these threads never brave enough to post but today has just taken the piss. I cannot believe she’s bought a bloody cleaning trolley! She’s an absolute twit - people have these for their jobs she’s making a mockery of them. I knew she was a dippy witch - especially asking why her grass has gone yellow after a bloody heatwave - but this has tipped me over the edge.
Everything is a joke to her. Following her account was really unhealthy for me I spent money buying cleaning products, cloths etc. and became anxious if my house wasn’t spotless. It really triggered my depression and anxiety that I’ve suffered with all my life. She wouldn’t know anxiety if it hit her with a brick. I know her followers will go and buy one now as they want to be like her and it’s just awful.

Reactions: 41
This is clearly a ridiculous engagement thing. Bet she was advised to do it! Clearly novelty things work with the hinchers- the minky on honeymoon type thing. 🙄

she’s just playing to that stupid character she’s created!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.