Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollybush

Chatty Member
This is in my top 5 of favourite Hinch fuck ups. She's such a narcassist 😂😂😂
The other fuck up was when she was filling out the Disney Paris memory book and under “this book belongs too” she put her name, rather than putting her child’s name and it be his little keepsake. Selfish brat!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What an absolute arsehole!!

Do modern new builds not have a raised plinth at the bottom of the door to the garage then? Ours does as it's a fire door - massive pain the the arse to step over but could stop you dieing if the garage was on fire
She has to go in the garden to get to the garage. So she has to lift it over the patio door threshold and then the garage threshold. I’ve seen it all now. The woman is a prize cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Cant stop laughing because Ron is sat eating crisps? What's funny about that 🤣 that should be a normal occurrence you looney tune 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ah so that’s why the kid is with Freda. Jaymay is out. She can’t be left alone with it. How could your kid get to 14 months old and you’ve never been left alone with it?! Worrying
I've just realised who she is, she's Denise Royle!! She couldn't cook, didn't look after her own baby and never alone with him 😂
20200828_123937.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Oh my fellow tattle arseholes you have given me so many giggles today! I just love ittttttt. Keep up the good work guys, we’ve got this 😂
I’m loving all the newbies asking questions so we get to relive some of Hinch’s best moments! Nice trip down memory lane!

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The other fuck up was when she was filling out the Disney Paris memory book and under “this book belongs too” she put her name, rather than putting her child’s name and it be his little keepsake. Selfish brat!!
And how she didn’t buy him anything at Disney, but then bought a Tigger at the bootsale when they got home and she said it’s to remind him of Disney! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

mammaof3

VIP Member
I look at this and think
a) staged as fuck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Why 10 more mins you moron.

Just wake her up and tell her to get to bed, she isn't a 10 year old.

And what's with all the pics of her on the floor, asleep, etc lately. Bit creepy ffs

• Haha

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
One of my favourites was when she brought the spunky giz Snow globe 😂 & then said she was going to leave a bad review until people pointed out she should of read sellers description 😂 also the fireplace poker set thing she brought for her fake gifted fire. Like what the actual fuck was she thinking

• Haha
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
“Dream big, anything is possible” yeah cos I was dreaming big for £6 an hour carting around cum stained sheets on one of those 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

FairyLightsAndPixieDust

OMG me too sis. I was a bit alarmed though because I was in my house and thought why is Joe Swash in my house?! To my relief it was just an orange that rolled off my sons plate. Phew.
EF67DA39-E149-4C9C-B8AE-6F6935151DAD.jpeg

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
I'm back after a good few days off, getting on with real life, working, then holding my 8 year old down for a covid test, then isolating until we get the negative results, hubby losing money for following guidelines and isolating...fuck me! I've missed about 4 threads but I see nothing has changed.
Fanny face (Grinch) is still a....fanny. Ron is dressed in the borrowers tiny clothes and Inch is still a bawbag. I'm so glad someone posted the worm video because I missed it 🤣 missed you guys too 💜

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
I think her sheep are just going to go into raptures over this latest story. They'll love the fact that Mrs Hinch, famous for cleaning has got her own trolley complete with all of her beloved spray bottles, cloths and mops and she's labelled it Mrs Hinch. They will be falling over themselves to get into her DM's first to say how funny she is, how she cracks them up, and how she really deserves this. As much as I hope this turns some of her followers against her, I honestly think it will just make them all - well those that are real - love her even more. No doubt she'll upload a carefully chosen selection of messages showering her with praise and worship.
The press and online magazines will of course jump on this with some headline or other trying to be funny about Mrs Hinch and her trolley.

I've opened some wine. Everyone is welcome to raise a glass with me as we all about "Fuck off Sophie, you're a twat"

Cheers to you all you set of utter bastards, all the effing best!

Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

life is great

Chatty Member
But she is NOT A CLEANER! In fact she is an insult to an actual professional cleaner. She's proper taking the piss with this. When you think the bitch can't stoop any lower. Just waiting on the messages from the sheep 'oh guyzzzzz you's are all cracking me up'. I just love ittttttttt 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I look at this and think
a) staged as fuck to show poor vulnerable soph. So tired and weak. Poor thing
B) how desperately sad that we’ve never seen her cradle her actual ducking child like that.
Fucking leave her there the night mate. Cradling her one true love. Let the bitch freeze 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
The cleaning trolley is actually sad. She needs to have a word with herself. She’s not a f*cking cleaner, she’s a jumped up saleswoman. It’s really infuriated me. I know cleaners in schools who push these AS THEIR JOB, NOT TO PLAY ‘CLEANING LADY’. Sophie if you’re reading this, you are pathetic and voyeuristic.

• Haha

Emxoxo

How many real life jobs has she belittled now in a round about way?

Retail - “Guyzzzzz I really want to work in B&M for the day begind the little till”

Hospitality - “This is so cute guyzzzz” whilst posing inside a food van

Office workers - “I’d love a little desk where I could put my stationary guyzzzzz”

NHS workers - the pathetic laughing and general piss taking during the Thursday clapping and Vest mans “Lauuuuddddaaar ah can’t ear yaaaaa”. So disrespectful.

And now this cleaning trolley...

The ironic thing is, she hasn’t even got a job. She can big Instagram up all she wants. It’s social networking. She wouldn’t last one hour in any of these real jobs. In the real World. Without Vest or mad Barker to prop her up.

I honestly don’t get how she doesn’t get pulled up for stuff like this. I assume it’s because she isn’t famous enough to be honest. She’s only known on insta and stories on The Scum and Daily Fail online don’t count for anything it’s just interns pulling stories off social media 🤷🏻‍♀️
My husband works for B&M and they offered her the opportunity to come and work in a store for couple hours and she didn’t even have the decency to reply to the emails just completely ignored them. Was so rude they even said they would help to promote her book at the time and she just fucked them off .She says “oh I would love to work in a store “but it’s all BS 🙄

• Wow

ztnvas9

I’ve only ever lurked on these threads never brave enough to post but today has just taken the piss. I cannot believe she’s bought a bloody cleaning trolley! She’s an absolute twat - people have these for their jobs she’s making a mockery of them. I knew she was a dippy bitch - especially asking why her grass has gone yellow after a bloody heatwave - but this has tipped me over the edge.
Everything is a joke to her. Following her account was really unhealthy for me I spent money buying cleaning products, cloths etc. and became anxious if my house wasn’t spotless. It really triggered my depression and anxiety that I’ve suffered with all my life. She wouldn’t know anxiety if it hit her with a brick. I know her followers will go and buy one now as they want to be like her and it’s just awful.