Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Jaymmmmeeee, im gonna lie next to henry and pretend to sleep. Take a pic babez, so it looks like im exhausted from a hard days work

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Whenever she’s been outside grey skull castle he always takes a pic of her asleep as if she’s been grafting down the pit all day. Have a word with yourself Vestlife you fucking melt

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING!
Those eyebrows seriously bother me. She reminded me of someone and for the life of me I’ve never been able to think who?!
Until hubby put a film on this evening, I screamed “It’s the fucking Grinch!”, knocked my bloody drink everywhere and got told I was a dickhead.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Shes gloating about her weight. She's looking unwell. Not only that she's editing shit and all. Absolutely rediculous. No need to film side on and keep patting your tummy. You trying to show that your baby weight has gone? Or trying to prove you aren't pregnant? All you're doing is making people feel fucking bad. The vanity is seeping through. The whole prudish shy anxious show is finally being put down slowly.

also just wanna say

I appreciate the catch up highlights at the beginning of every new thread 😭🤣 means I miss nothing hahahahaa

Love how she takes such notice of tattle. Cut her birds nest. Trying other colours. Feeding Ron crisps. Mentioning how her relationship isn't perfect and they DO argue 👀 k hun oh and showing herself eating to almost prove she hasn't got issues with food. When she does.

Also new thread name suggestion

Round and round the garden like Henry hinch
Zoph editing her body like there's not an inch to pinch

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Sophie, you have scars on your arms because you chose to have weight loss surgery instead of starting a diet and exercise plan. A young, healthy woman could have lost the 8 stone you claim to have lost slowly and the skin would have shrunk back along with the weight loss. A quick fix always has it's drawbacks

Reactions: 42

Tishface

Posting about her dress from missguided... who are owned by boohoo... who have recently been in the press about using slaves in their factories in Leicester.. don’t think she should be advertising them... doesnt tie in with her “ be kind” image.

• Wow

Kimmydee

Don’t forget cleaning her washing machine drawer 5 times a month
Washing machine drawer?? A drawer in a washing machine? Hang on while I go and have a look. Well bugger me there is one! And you have to clean it?

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
She's suddenly showing off her crappy Narnia under her sink because Stacey is showing off her lovely pink utility room that she has done all by herself.
Soz to break it to you Soph but Stacey's room pisses all over your generic, grey kitchen. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Honestly someone had commented saying what is the point of the rug and the original poster had got defensive saying she liked it 🤣
Looks like 1 of those accident purchases. Where you think it’s a full sized rug, but when it comes it’s for a dolls house 🤣

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The irony that it was changed to stop threads derailing and it’s derailed almost every thread I’ve read today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipgerl94

It’s probably been said in the past..

But she’s a 30 year old woman, does she not sometimes catch herself as she throws 3 mushrooms at her wall and think what the hell am I doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am leaving the internet when she gets pregnant again. It’ll be “I’m up at 2am worrying if I will love this baby as much as Henry”

• Haha
Reactions: 39