Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyone's already said this, but I'm calling it that sometimes today we'll get a story consisting of

"Guyyzzz I don't know what to make about wearing masks all the time.. I'm just so nervous guyzzzz.. I have a weird feeling in my tummy.. can't put my finger on it.. anyone else feel like this?"

Reactions: 18
I've never seen it either 😂
I've googled it and can't find the picture that she posted.
But It did say some images, Google searches are removed due to some law, the law were people can ask Google to remove information. (I think its that. Its job I took it anyway). Im dying too know too 🤣

Reactions: 1
Doing a body check video. Posting the video hoping for compliments on her body etc etc. She’ll be on thinspo sites soon if not already 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Is she that skinny really though? On her boring day at Stacey's whenever Stacey put a picture of her up she didn't look as skinny as she looks on her own stories
she deffo photoshops pictures. The one of her on ronnies birthday was blatantly obvious!

I’ve done it myself though 😂 I do love an aul Facetune 🙌🏼😂

Reactions: 8
The eBay dresses are clearly just a bleeping joke to her. When it comes to going out and leaving the house etc she would never dare wear one. Just expects all of her sheep to do it in stead. She’s disgusting. View attachment 181164
Her vocabulary is proper sales patter. She KNOWS the sheep will buy and she’s getting cut of the profit. Have a lovely day indeed.

Also HOW self absorbed is that photo.

NARCISSISTIC

Reactions: 10
The eBay dresses are clearly just a bleeping joke to her. When it comes to going out and leaving the house etc she would never dare wear one. Just expects all of her sheep to do it in stead. She’s disgusting. View attachment 181164
Thick opaque black tights in July when ronfordchristieblesshim is in the garden in just a vest (like father like son) and a hat....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Come winter those shoulders will have frostbite the amount of elements they are exposed to. Put them away for once, why does EVERYTHING have to be off the shoulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A Hinch homeware range and clothing range in collaboration with a certain supermarket is happening in the near future. You heard it here first.
I did wonder this. Remember how she was Kate to the party 'obsessed' with and 'loving' Escape to the Chateau (Pretty sure she only watched it once)?? Well they had a home range in I think it was Sainsbury's based on the interior of their home (which is way more interesting than castle greyskull) before lockdown, complete with choppable cushions. So yeah, I see this in her future also. You may be getting a bingo soon!

Reactions: 6
Her vocabulary is proper sales patter. She KNOWS the sheep will buy and she’s getting cut of the profit. Have a lovely day indeed.

Also HOW self absorbed is that photo.

NARCISSISTIC
Since she will not be on stories all day she needs to leave something
By the time she logs on later or whenever she will have made a mint with that dress
Funny how you see things differently now that I’m not a sheep
Before I would of been like ah nice
Now all I see it as is a quick buck

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Posting about her dress from missguided... who are owned by boohoo... who have recently been in the press about using slaves in their factories in Leicester.. don’t think she should be advertising them... doesnt tie in with her “ be kind” image.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm just gonna say it and take the backlash!!! I think sometimes she can be really pretty. Like obviously it may be filters and/or make up (which she definitely does know how to use!) She doesn't need Gretal. And also if she showed her "natural" self more often it would give other first time mums hope...you can look knackered and like tit one day but sometimes there is a chance to do your make up and look like your old self again. I hope this makes sense guys...it does in my head! But I've been up with kids during the night and definitely not looking my very vest. Also she doesn't need to diet...sort out her diet maybe and be more balanced but definitely not losing weight dieting. That is all...ATV

Reactions: 33
Why has she got thick tights on in summer????
Was going to say the exact same thing! And when either of my children were a year old, I was never that skinny, my baby belly has never gone nearly 30 years later! As much as she annoys me, I do hope she isn’t ill, because she looks dangerously thin to me.

Sorry if anyone's already said this, but I'm calling it that sometimes today we'll get a story consisting of

"Guyyzzz I don't know what to make about wearing masks all the time.. I'm just so nervous guyzzzz.. I have a weird feeling in my tummy.. can't put my finger on it.. anyone else feel like this?"
How long before she's sporting her own custom made mask, in grey crushed velvet with "Hinch" across it in diamantes? And all the sheeple DIYing their own versions? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Its happened to me too 😮 wounded I worked my arse off for that 🤣
I was an active member yesterday but just a member today; any ideas why? Having to sort a blocked sink and do some work in the house means I have to cut my tattle time down a bit!

• Haha
I don’t know if it would be Tesco....they haven’t done anything like that before, not that I recall and she’s certainly not special enough to be their first.
Maybe it’s morrisons...they’ve used people in the past and they have gifted numerous of clothing to ‘influencers’ for their kids....she might actually be keeping it very quiet due to new PR.
I dunno. I’ve had hardly any sleep thanks to my little 19 week cherub 😑
I still think it’s boots. Mixed in with their Christmas 3 for 2s

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.