Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Ive seen in the papers before where teachers called out some of the worst packed lunches they had seen, red bull, left over chinese and McDonald's. Maybe hinch will send him with a mugshot, nachos and spaghetti in a jug
I imagine Sophie loves mugshots and nachos so much that sometimes she puts the mugshots on top of the nachos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Bad anxiety but can go off for the day filming, takes pictures of herself in the mirror, trots off to shops to film. Loves herself more than she loves the fat dog, and that's saying something. It must be horrendous for her followers who do have bad anxiety to see how she can magically do all of these things
The we are all in this together, I feel like your all my friends bs is withering

Reactions: 7
She looks lovely on these. How can she say she’s had no work done when her face is so different in these? I know you change as you age but I’ve not altered anywhere near as much as she has and I’m a few years older than her.
Does she ever actually show him eating these? He doesn’t have a full set of gnashers yet so I highly doubt it, or she’s cutting it up & spoon feeding him. Seems like a lot of work of a morning, but the gram demands perfection, makes me boke because this is not normal.

Does she ever actually show him eating these? He doesn’t have a full set of gnashers yet so I highly doubt it, or she’s cutting it up & spoon feeding him. Seems like a lot of work of a morning, but the gram demands perfection, makes me boke because this is not normal.
Eating what?
Babies gums are rock solid so even with no teeth the can eat food.

Reactions: 4
Anyone call bingo on walking Henry? I know enough people mentioned him never getting a walk....
That dog is overweight, doesn’t get the exercise he needs. She’s a feeder, loads everyone else’s plates up including the dog while she nibbles on her nachos

Reactions: 12
It’s a lot for a 1 year old baby alright. What I’m shocked by is the amount of salt filled processed muck she feeds him. It isn’t healthy at all and with an audience her size she has an obligation to share better than this

Reactions: 18
Rather puke 🤢.
altho stuff like this happens ( I'm a school cook) kids bring in soup and cold pasta all the time.
just out of curiosity... what’s so wrong with cold pasta for lunch? I have it sometimes. Don’t see what’s so disgusting about it tbh.

Tuna pasta (with mayo and sweetcorn, none of this Philadelphia stuff) is actually really nice, and totally fine cold the next day

Eating what?
Babies gums are rock solid so even with no teeth the can eat food.
My nipples can confirm this is in fact true 😭

We know he eats himself because we are treated to the beautiful slomo and vacant blinking that says “Somebody help me. I want to live with Stace and do fun things”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s probably been said in the past..

But she’s a 30 year old woman, does she not sometimes catch herself as she throws 3 mushrooms at her wall and think what the hell am I doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s probably been said in the past..

But she’s a 30 year old woman, does she not sometimes catch herself as she throws 3 mushrooms at her wall and think what the hell am I doing?
🤣🤣🤣 I guess she’s thinking money money money 💰 💰 💰

Reactions: 14
just out of curiosity... what’s so wrong with cold pasta for lunch? I have it sometimes. Don’t see what’s so disgusting about it tbh.

Tuna pasta (with mayo and sweetcorn, none of this Philadelphia stuff) is actually really nice, and totally fine cold the next day
I looooove tuna pasta with mayo, sweetcorn and red onion and whenever I have it I certainly have some cold the next day

Reactions: 9
She never has anything of substance to say about anything. Like she’ll repost a shocking story and all she’ll mention is how it made HER feel

• Sad
Does anyone think that Jamies family are pissed off that she has made millions by shortening their surname and plastering it everywhere? Maybe thats why we never hear about them...

Reactions: 18
When does she call people 'queens' 🙄 hate that she just has to reshare those poor womens deaths so she could talk about how it made her feel 😡 rip ladies 💔🙏 x

• Angry
I'm sat here thinking what could she actually do to make me like her ... unfortunately I can't think of anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 182224Just watching her make this tit makes me feel sick 🤮 rank ham, spaghetti and sausages and egg 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
This is really petty and trivial compared to her many, many transgressions... but there is no way she used all of those mushrooms! That’s three giant mushrooms and when she clicked her claws there was hardly any in the bottom of the tray. Which is a shame as it was probably going to be the only healthy part of the whole thing 🙈

Reactions: 8
I really don't see the need for these fancy breakfasts. Its gonna make mums feel like shite cause all they can manage is a piece of toast (which is how it should bleeping be.)
They really need to wrap the stepford wife shite and come back to 2020.
this is what fucks me off the most, all the elaborate meals and shapes, especially SS who pisses about making pictures with her food.

If you’re a first time mum, you’d be thinking “that’s what I should be doing everyday!” Feeling tit because you’re too tired or busy to make these wanky cucumber hearts. Wondering why they can do it and not you, feeling like you’re rubbish because you“only” do toast or porridge or waffles etc

Totally unrealistic expectations set out by hinch and SS, this is not what 99% of mothers do.

Reactions: 14
Shouldn’t everything in her bedroom be tagged as gifted? Not just the carpet?
Asked my husband if he wanted breakfast like Hinch earlier, he actually gagged and said he’d divorce me if I served him spaghetti and sausages in a ham muffin

• Haha
I cannot believe perfect little sophs would mess up that much to show the date on the eggs 😂😂 what a tit show.

Also SS was drinking Diet Coke this morning at breakfast because she was ‘craving it’ hmmm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.