Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t show us her new e bay clothes 😭😢😫
I’ve waited all night aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t take my focus off that teeny tiny ‘rug’ what’s the point of that being there 😂. It looks like a tea towel.
Honestly someone had commented saying what is the point of the rug and the original poster had got defensive saying she liked it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grid photos from January and February. I'd say that's her natural hair length. So she won't have had much cut off. Just the extensions taken out 🙄
Idk what it is about her face but it genuinely freaks me out. I prefer that granny filter she uses on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grid photos from January and February. I'd say that's her natural hair length. So she won't have had much cut off. Just the extensions taken out 🙄
I was going to post the same thing, she's had her hair that length before but it didn't last long, only till she put extensions back in.

Reactions: 12
The plants are fake, right? Who buys garden flowers in full bloom? Assuming they're fake, they're going to look lovely in February when they've faded to a chalky greeny blue....

Reactions: 11
The plants are fake, right? Who buys garden flowers in full bloom? Assuming they're fake, they're going to look lovely in February when they've faded to a chalky greeny blue....
You can buy plants that have been “matured” by a gardener or nursery - but it’s a very expensive way to do it! Especially when it ends up looking so tacky 🙈

Reactions: 14
My god I just can’t cope with these Sun Huns. They bleeping KILL me with their arselicking ! It takes a lot of restraint for me to not get into a argument with these people because you sadly cannot cure stupid.

‘She does loads for the environment’ yeah Amy, she’s a regular Greta Thunberg sweetheart 👍🏼👍🏼
to be fair, she does do loads for the environment, it’s just not good stuff 🤭

I do hate to see how many products she uses and the endless plastic bottles that get purchased. No one needs 7 different products to clean a bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do these people want to be part of an “army” full of people who feel so much pride from making lines in the carpet with their hoover that they photograph it to show people on the internet? Why set your standards so low?

Also do hinchers talk to people in real lifenot just online? Coz I think in real life if you said “oh I made great lines in the carpet with my hoover today” your pals would think you need help

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A Hinch homeware range and clothing range in collaboration with a certain supermarket is happening in the near future. You heard it here first.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Honestly someone had commented saying what is the point of the rug and the original poster had got defensive saying she liked it 🤣
Looks like 1 of those accident purchases. Where you think it’s a full sized rug, but when it comes it’s for a dolls house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The triangles in the carpet are ridiculous. I have a just turned one year old and I’m forever picking up bits of his snacks from the carpet 9/10 he has got there before me and I’m checking what it is he’s actually put in his mouth! My carpets do get hoovered everyday and my house is clean btw I just don’t plaster it all on social media. I’m too busy getting my one year old away from the tv unit, fireplace and everywhere else he shouldn’t be! 😂 wouldn’t change it for the world it’s just normal parent life! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do these people want to be part of an “army” full of people who feel so much pride from making lines in the carpet with their hoover that they photograph it to show people on the internet? Why set your standards so low?

Also do hinchers talk to people in real lifenot just online? Coz I think in real life if you said “oh I made great lines in the carpet with my hoover today” your pals would think you need help
I dusted the other day-didn’t take any pictures for the gram (that boat sailed)

I happened to mention it to my mate today and she told me that she hadn’t seen a blue moon last night

then asked if I was feeling ok

but seriously,carpet lines just look odd

its strange that people not only make them,they photograph them,then brag online and egg each other on to do the same-who has the time,the energy and the lack of brain space to even think of doing it?

its just cult behaviour

Reactions: 16
I thought she looked bloody lovely . . . from behind 😉
😂 That’s what I diddnt get... everyone saying how much better it is when
A) you can’t see her
B) It was only the extentions chopped off/ taken out
C) we’ve seen it before

It looks better condition but that’s all that can be said atm.

The garden aswell, what an eyesore. I couldnt see what people liked about that either! 😂
It’s a cluttered mess. Like the inside of her head!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
This has got to be some sort of joke? Who on earth has the time to Hoover their entire carpet into bleeping triangles. These people are actually deranged 🤯🤯🤯🤯 there are commenters asking how she got the lines 😩
What’s the point of the tiny rug in the middle of all the triangles 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.