Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s stopped using turmeric every day in her lunch segment have you noticed? Maybe she‘ll phase the cucumber out too.

Reactions: 8
How could I forget - I'm so stupid 🤦‍♀️ recycling those cleaning wipes and pouches totally wipes out the mahooosive carbon footprint from Missguided who air freight their crappy clothes over from China & Bangladesh. No crappy container ship for those little beauties 🙄
Missguided are owned by boohoo and they are using modern slaves paid less than min wage in Leicester, it’s been all over the news, she really shouldn’t be supporting them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Missguided are owned by boohoo and they are using modern slaves paid less than min wage in Leicester, it’s been all over the news, she really shouldn’t be supporting them
She does not care in the least

Reactions: 7
Missguided aren't owned by Boohoo. Boohoo own a lot of the fast fashion names (PLT, Nasty Gal) but not Missguided

Reactions: 6
Just saw whst she made ron for lunch yest. Tuna pasta with bacon in it??? Fish & pirk in the same dish? That’s vile. I heaved watching it. Poor kid. THAT ISNT FOOD THAT YOU MIX TOGETGER SOPH.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
We all know she only shows cheap tit clothes because its more affordable to her minions. She doesn't give a tit about ethics, because she has no morals 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
She’s very very skeleton-esk whether she is that skinny or not on the stomach area you can see all her shoulder and collar bones protruding it’s not a nice look. She’s definitely got her Spanx on in that video because the video from the far suggested a completely different body to the one she’s shown this morning.

P.s I’ve been demoted too 🙄
I think that was because of the top she was wearing was bigger bit skin tight like the dress

Reactions: 1
I'm only commenting to see how I have been demoted. Silly old fart? Skinny, silver haired old bugger? Objectionable old biddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not that skinny. Look at her arms on this pic....normal size arms but on her pics that she posts there as small as a five year olds!

Too many filters and photoshopping/facetuning going on!
Deffo just the top she is wearing

Reactions: 1
We all know she only shows cheap tit clothes because its more affordable to her minions. She doesn't give a tit about ethics, because she has no morals 🤣🤣
Just Jordan is the same with the cheap clothing, hordes of the stuff.

Reactions: 2
Missguided is owned by Passi. Boohoo and PLT are owned and founded by the Kamani Family a dad and 2 sons. The boohoo group also own the brands Nasty Gal, Misspap, Oasis, Warehouse, Karen Millen etc but were not founded by the family. They also have shares on many other online retailers along with ASOS.

Reactions: 9
I thought Missguided were the only brand not currently owned by Boohoo. The chap who owns them brings his goods over on planes to get them here quicker when it's normal to ship in container ships. If he can afford to do that and still make a profit I hate to think what his workers get paid

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.