Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, the This Is Me comment to show she is just wee little zoph. I fear we will get a lot more of this marketing over the next months.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Just looked and I can see them again now! Weird cos they defo werent there before 🙈

Just checked and they’re there again for me! Strange 🤔
Very weird! I can’t see any food clips right now, from today there’s the 5 things, making the bed, R sitting in chair, repost of bigbadtubbs, Hinch being relatable in her inexpensive dress, then another of the dress closeup to show her scar on her arm ‘This is me’ 🙄 . That’s it! What am I missing? 🧐

Reactions: 6
Soph you’ve not been slashed in the face, you have a minuscule almost hairline scar on your inner arms that no one gives a duck about. Sit down with your THIS IS ME chat. Literally no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought she put in her book why she was in their with the smarties? I didn’t finish her book but I’m sure it was something to do with her blood why she was in there & im sure she said she had the gastric band un done because something went wrong? This might all be in my hair though 😂😂
Was that when she had her blood clot, when she was in hospital sorting Smarties into colours...

Reactions: 2
Just listened to a podcast episode called 'the truth about tap to tidy'. Gutted that they said how much they love SS and Grinch. Thought it might actually be funny! At least they called her Sophie HinchCliffe in it I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why do her armpits look like caves?

More photoshop, looks like another person again 🙄 seems like she has a different face for each different personality. I wish you would show us who you really are Soph!! 'This is me' is utter bullshit.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She really shouldn’t be promoting fast fashion chains at the moment what with garment workers in Leicester (where misguided sources a lot of its clothes) being in the news at the moment. Current investigation into modern slavery due to reports that workers are being paid £3 per hour.

Reactions: 19
My stomach looks like a road map with my stretch marks but it grew my gorgeous baby. Could I give a single duck what someone thought about it, no. #THISISFUCKINGME 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Soph you’ve not been slashed in the face, you have a minuscule almost hairline scar on your inner arms that no one gives a duck about. Sit down with your THIS IS ME chat. Literally no one cares.
That’s like someone showing scaring for breast augmentation surely?? Liiiike... it was your choice to have that surgery 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think Mrs hinch needs to swallow her pride and make one of you her PR and damage control reps, you guys catch everything!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the arm scars have been displayed, fair play. As someone with scars I’m all for showing body positivity.
Bit of a shame that they’ve only been shown as a teaser for the memwah though.

Reactions: 35
this is me... but you chose to have surgery to change the way you look. Ok then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She really shouldn’t be promoting fast fashion chains at the moment what with garment workers in Leicester (where misguided sources a lot of its clothes) being in the news at the moment. Current investigation into modern slavery due to reports that workers are being paid £3 per hour.
Ah but she needs people to see her fast fashion tat so more brands pay her to promote them. She doesn’t care about people being underpaid or treated like slaves

Reactions: 9
That’s like someone showing scaring for breast augmentation surely?? Liiiike... it was your choice to have that surgery 🥴
Like you do you, I don’t have anything against people that chose to have these surgeries on themselves but it’s not a very relatable problem or need it be something that was from a life threatening illness/emergency or even medically related.

People have to live with scaring from self harm....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she ever actually show him eating these? He doesn’t have a full set of gnashers yet so I highly doubt it, or she’s cutting it up & spoon feeding him. Seems like a lot of work of a morning, but the gram demands perfection, makes me boke because this is not normal.
Tbf babies can eat normal food from 6 months with or without teeth ! baby led me eating

Reactions: 3
To be honest right, I probably do love my dog slightly more than my child and that probably sounds terrible BUT my dog saved me from a very dark time if I didn’t have her I wouldn’t even have had my daughter because I wouldn’t be here today, but I don’t get this treating the dog like a human etc. Obviously my child comes before my dog and clearly that’s not the case in greyskull manor.

• Heart
  • Wow
I know I'm a bit kate but that ham for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢 when I was unemployed and absolutely skint I never bought that plastic, sweaty shite that's made of all the crappy parts melted down and squished together. I would rather go without than eat that or feed it to my child. Get a bleeping grip Sophie, you tight witch. There's no reason you can't afford good quality food for your child (and no, I don't mean the bleeping fat bleep dog).

• Haha
So finally we see the scars. Yet to see a decent before photo that warranted the GB however. Let that poor boy face outwards so he can see what’s going on. Bless his heart. 😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.