Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she’s moving away from Instagram to focus on her tv career which will inevitably flop as she’s so anxious guyssssss. All great content for the Memwarrrrghhhhhh innit

Reactions: 8
I see she’s been deleting grid posts again! She’s been on 261 for a while. Just went to watch today’s instalment of lies and seen that there’s only 260 👀👀
She's deleted this one I think

Screenshot_20200715_002057.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't we have a link button that we could view Instagram deleted stories the other day? Where did that go

What the hell is that picture with the dog? I love all my animals and usually wake up with a cat on my head but that statement is just weird. He loves her for the way she Ioves him and their bond? Have they forgotten there’s a kid she gave birth to upstairs in bed??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Whenever she’s been outside grey skull castle he always takes a pic of her asleep as if she’s been grafting down the pit all day. Have a word with yourself Vestlife you bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Whenever she’s been outside grey skull castle he always takes a pic of her asleep as if she’s been grafting down the pit all day. Have a word with yourself Vestlife you bleeping melt
bleeping pathetic, the pair of them.

Reactions: 12
Many, many years ago there was a bloke in my village who had never worked and didn't have a pot to pee in but when he went out he always wore a cheap suit and tie. Everybody called him the 'poor man's David Niven' - you younger ones will have to look up who David Niven was. Sophie Hinch is the 'poor man/woman's Kardashian'. She is just the same as all that Kardashian lot in that she has no talent but a very clever manager (lardarse). On another note I love Facebook as it has meant I have been able to keep in daily contact with my son and daughter. I must admit however that my favourite sites on there are the selling/ buying/free ones. The past two weeks I have noticed a very large number of folk selling grey items - sofas, curtains, bedding etc., Perhaps the grey theme is on the way out which would explain Hinch introducing her pale blue stuff? What about all her followers? Can they afford to change? She certainly won't be bothered - it's not her problem is it? Lastly and absolutely nothing to do with the Hinches my favourite Facebook entry this week was someone asking if anyone had a fridge freezer for free and could they please deliver 😂 Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder why she deleted these two. Sorry but vesty 🤢 🤢 🤢
Left because she wants to erase memory of being so happy with her bench because she’s now once again done a huge make over. Right because they BOTH look horrendous with their begging board.

Reactions: 10
Jeeeesus that breakie looks a lot for me and I'm an adult. God knows what's in store for Ron Mcdon's lunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.