Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filters are insane now. There’s a girl I work with who’s just so masculine. She’s a giant and she’s also a body builder. Her face is bleeping huge and super masculine. All her features are like x2 it’s so weird. Anyway her new profile pic on Facebook is wow. What a dainty, petite, pretty woman. Sorry that sounds bitchy but she’s fucked me over a few times 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wouldn't say she is a stranger to any type of cosmetic procedures considering she had a band fitted so I would guess yes
She looks like she’ll never be happy with her appearance. Everything looks done, Botox, fillers, teeth. It’s very sad

Reactions: 12
Fair enough do as many surgeries to change your appearance if you want and can afford it but be honest about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Just listened to a podcast episode called 'the truth about tap to tidy'. Gutted that they said how much they love SS and Grinch. Thought it might actually be funny! At least they called her Sophie HinchCliffe in it I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why do her armpits look like caves?

More photoshop, looks like another person again 🙄 seems like she has a different face for each different personality. I wish you would show us who you really are Soph!! 'This is me' is utter bullshit.
She looks bleeping scary in that picture

Reactions: 2
Such a shame because she is a pretty girl. Even those pictures someone shared earlier on from years ago she looks different but she looks really nice still. She doesn't need all the work

Reactions: 9
You know what credit where it’s due... 24/48 hours now without that bastard gretel filter?! Can’t get over how thin she’s looking though, I hope someone is genuinely looking out for her.
Her smile looks so pained

Reactions: 5
She can't seriously have gone to the garden centre again 😂 imagine being a millionaire (or close) and buying square ham that people usually buy for the dog and going to the garden centre every day for no reason. What a bore. If I had her money I'd be taking ronnie out somewhere fun every day.

Reactions: 26
It's really sad how superficial she is her body her face her house all have to be a certain way and filtered to make her feel valid 💔 and the amount of times she writes "I'm so happy". Objects only bring her happiness for a limited time before she needs another item to bring her happiness.

Reactions: 17
Such a shame because she is a pretty girl. Even those pictures someone shared earlier on from years ago she looks different but she looks really nice still. She doesn't need all the work
She is one of those who will never be happy. There will always be one more surgery, one more procedure, another new treatment.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember Zoellas lifestyle range I have visions of it being recycled and all the same style stuff but hinch branded 😂 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very weird! I can’t see any food clips right now, from today there’s the 5 things, making the bed, R sitting in chair, repost of bigbadtubbs, Hinch being relatable in her inexpensive dress, then another of the dress closeup to show her scar on her arm ‘This is me’ 🙄 . That’s it! What am I missing? 🧐
You’re not missing anything, just chef hinch making a concoction for our ron using out of date eggs 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Many, many years ago there was a bloke in my village who had never worked and didn't have a pot to pee in but when he went out he always wore a cheap suit and tie. Everybody called him the 'poor man's David Niven' - you younger ones will have to look up who David Niven was. Sophie Hinch is the 'poor man/woman's Kardashian'. She is just the same as all that Kardashian lot in that she has no talent but a very clever manager (lardarse). On another note I love Facebook as it has meant I have been able to keep in daily contact with my son and daughter. I must admit however that my favourite sites on there are the selling/ buying/free ones. The past two weeks I have noticed a very large number of folk selling grey items - sofas, curtains, bedding etc., Perhaps the grey theme is on the way out which would explain Hinch introducing her pale blue stuff? What about all her followers? Can they afford to change? She certainly won't be bothered - it's not her problem is it? Lastly and absolutely nothing to do with the Hinches my favourite Facebook entry this week was someone asking if anyone had a fridge freezer for free and could they please deliver 😂 Stay safe folk x
Don’t even use her in the same sentence as the Kardashians 😂! At least everyone knows the Kardashians Mrs Hinch is a nobody who shops in home bargains and pays ok magazine to share online stories about her! At least the Kardashians all have some drama in their life (Kim training to be a lawyer, Khloe being cheated on, Kortney and Scott are they aren’t they) Hinch has literally nothing going on in her life apart from a trip to the shops and cleaning her house. Surely even her die hard fans wouldn’t want to watch an hour of that on the tele!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophie, you have scars on your arms because you chose to have weight loss surgery instead of starting a diet and exercise plan. A young, healthy woman could have lost the 8 stone you claim to have lost slowly and the skin would have shrunk back along with the weight loss. A quick fix always has it's drawbacks

Reactions: 42
Soph you’ve not been slashed in the face, you have a minuscule almost hairline scar on your inner arms that no one gives a duck about. Sit down with your THIS IS ME chat. Literally no one cares.
Im like a road map with the amount of scars all over body 😂

Reactions: 5
I wonder how long it will be before we see ‘I bought this at the garden centre guyyyzzzz, not sure what to put in it, where to put it, what do you think?’
More money wasted on dresses, lunch out at a garden centre, instead of buying proper food for her (human) son and doing something fun with him

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.