Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to recap whats going on here after not being online for a couple hours and everyone is Still fuming about the ranking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was well known and I’ve gone down back to member and I have more reactions than you, I must be out of favour with the people in charge!

edited to add: Maybe they are factoring in number of messages posted now too?
I was also well known and down to member now. What a wasted effort 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So there’s old vips like myself who have been here over 18 months get demoted and new vips been here since March and stay vips, to get to vip in 2 months they must of wrote Tons messages or Loads threads titles not really contributing to the thread by writing paragraphs. Totally unfair and if it doesn’t matter why change it. De railed thread. Sorry . It 💯 will never happen again.

Reactions: 25
I spent hours photoshopping Vesty into his Blazin' Squad boyband and creating book covers for Hinch only to be ranked down from VIP to Chatty? Oh, that's unacceptable. I'm fuming and will now go and aggressively rub my neck and squirt pine down my toilet. duck sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
The irony that it was changed to stop threads derailing and it’s derailed almost every thread I’ve read today 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just went to recap whats going on here after not being online for a couple hours and everyone is Still fuming about the ranking 😂
Same, and the irony is why it was changed, yet we are all talking about it more! I was beginning to think I was special too, but guess I’m just still learning. Atv.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
👀 just peeking. 🤣 Okay all good. 🙄
Back to the main topic in hand - the off the shoulder summer dress with winter thick tights looks so odd! If she’s cold why wear a flimsy top?
Dammit though I doubt I’d get that dress around 1 leg! 😩😩😩

Reactions: 9
I want to be sick in my mouth! Id hate if ppl i never knew was saying this about my kids 🤢🤢🤢
Yes Uncle bumstretcher and Auntie cumslut love you so much little manz. GET YOUR bleeping SON OFF SICIAL MEDIA SOPHIE!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Everyone going on about the portion hinch posted for her and Jamie yesterday should see SS portion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t even feed my nearly 2 year old that.

Reactions: 6
Have to agree to disagree on this one then 😊

I’ll just leave this definitely NOT touched up/altered photo here though, of our Sophs remarkably, very very long, thinner than her 1 year old sons, arms 🤔
Her video today her arms are skinny?? Angles can change things in pictures not saying she didn’t photoshop the one you just shared but the video of her on the farm just normal it’s a bit of a stretch

Recording something new and different for P&G? New? Different? Is it duck. It'll be the same old same old. Q&A or a review video. Bore off.

Reactions: 13
I spent hours photoshopping Vesty into his Blazin' Squad boyband and creating book covers for Hinch only to be ranked down from VIP to Chatty? Oh, that's unacceptable. I'm fuming and will now go and aggressively rub my neck and squirt pine down my toilet. duck sake.
PLEASE video yourself waving around a bottle of squash!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its based on the total amount of likes you have.
I know I mean mine hasnt been demoted. Someone earlier was saying about being demoted but logging in each day and wondered if it was because of that. I think I quoted the wrong person 🤭 Surely we don't lose likes so how can people go down?

ETA I've read the admin thing now and know what's going on 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.