Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to record promotional content for a company who openly admit to testing on animals, wearing a dress made by the very poorest in society on the other side of the world.

Saint Sophie - you are an inspiration to us all 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Off to record promotional content for a company who openly admit to testing on animals, wearing a dress made by the very poorest in society on the other side of the world.

Saint Sophie - you are an inspiration to us all 😡
omg hun you can’t say that. She does loads for the environment, she has a terracycle bin in her garage and everything. Why don’t you just scroll past 🙄🙄🙄 #Bekond

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Morning all!
I came on to ask if we can sue Hinchy for damages? Because if I scroll through my Insta and see one more person talking me through their bleeping HINCH HAUL and telling me that Coconut Shitballs Febreze is now £2 down from £2.10, I am going to throw my phone through the window.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Love that admin demoted everyone to stop people talking about status so now we are all posting because we are upset we’ve got demoted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
omg hun you can’t say that. She does LOADS for the environment, she has a terracycle bin in her garage and everything. Why don’t you just scroll past 🙄🙄🙄 #Bekond
How could I forget - I'm so stupid 🤦‍♀️ recycling those cleaning wipes and pouches totally wipes out the mahooosive carbon footprint from Missguided who air freight their crappy clothes over from China & Bangladesh. No crappy container ship for those little beauties 🙄

Reactions: 6
so in other news... Hunch and Beggy Becky clearly have the same bot supplier. I report on one of their accounts, and then find it on the other account already reported by me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed that SS has gradually chopped that front cushion less and less since grinches visit and now it’s back to normal..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sharing another cheap dress today and given the news of how slaves are being used to package this clothing in Leister she should not be promoting this right now.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell its took me well over a year just to get to chatty member now I’ve been demoted to well known, charming😉

• Haha
I don’t like being Demoted! I was well known god dammit!! Might have to get the get the gretal filter and have and film a rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, after all the speculation about a collab with Tesco, I had a panic when I got into work this morning and saw a cage full of grey baskets 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.