Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grinch is ruining my life at the minute 🤦‍♀️.
My hubby is on nights and he rang me earlier and said "since I'm off tomorrow night, I'll get us some goodies and we'll have a movie night, I've finally come around to watching greatest showman after working with Tom past two nights, he said his girlfriend made him watch it and it's great!"
Yeah, we can't watch that now. Grinch named her "memoir" after the banger of the movie.
"Ah, I don't have Instagram so I didn't know that but... the cow!"

Up yours Grinchy 🖕 is what I want carved into her ice cream tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just went to get ice cream from the freezer and there’s duck all written in it?
That's weird I went and got an ice cream out of my fridge and it said 'help me, I'm sick of eating sweet potato from Ronnieblesshimhandsomemans' I don't know how he got into my house.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think her birthday is February so she’s an Aquarius? Not sure what that is in the new version though.
Probably been on to NASA trying to get her own ‘Princes Pergola’ starsign though knowing her.

Reactions: 6
“Bond like no other” correct me if I’m wrong mr hinch but I thought she had a son an actual birthed from her vagina son least he admits there isn’t a bond there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jaymmmmeeee, im gonna lie next to henry and pretend to sleep. Take a pic babez, so it looks like im exhausted from a hard days work

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She always looks different in any photo posted, I’m not going to grumble too much as I was starting to get fed up seeing Gretel filter but is there a reason she’s now not really using it

Reactions: 14
Why does he love her for loving the dog? I get people are attached to their pets but blimey. Must be one of her only redeeming features that she is an animal lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does he love her for loving the dog? I get people are attached to their pets but blimey. Must be one of her only redeeming features that she is an animal lover.
Is she an animal lover though? The dogs over weight, barely gets a walk plus all the toxic zoflora her & her minions tip down the plug holes directly into the country’s waterways say differently 🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
oh no no cringe, why has she posted a storey of herself wearing that dress, is she trying to prove a point or something. She didn’t suit it at all, and looked a bundle of nerves showing it too. Is she trying for a clothing range brand to sign her now. Why try clothing on to show people and do a side view rubbing your belly 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 2
Is she an animal lover though? The dogs over weight, barely gets a walk plus all the toxic zoflora her & her minions tip down the plug holes directly into the country’s waterways say differently 🤣🤣
You’re dead right, I forgot about that, she almost had me fooled!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love my dog to bits. But I would say the bond I have with my daughter is much stronger after a tough pregnancy, three day labour which resulted in a traumatic emergency C-section. Sorry, we have that bond forever. Whereas I selected my dog as a puppy and he's been part of the family since. My priorities must be wrong 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.