Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleLemonade

Guysss do you want to play a game of spot the difference? Here we go, spot the difference between Hinch making up the bedroom 4 weeks ago vs today:

Screenshot_20200623-122346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200623-122424_Instagram.jpg

Can you spot the difference? Hint: There isn't one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 140

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Kate to the party so apologies if already on here but spotted this on The Scums article about Ronnies party.
DA155116-93F2-4889-8507-0A07E42197E8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
What are you all on about??? I always go and take my baby son out into the garden at 9PM to watch pigeons shag on my fence

• Haha
Reactions: 74

8WG

Thread Suggestion

While she is looking for a clover....pigeon’s getting bent over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Shes probs surprised it's not headline news in the papers

Breaking News: Zophie Hinch the first person EVER to have their baby turn one years old.
Guess what guyzzzzzz? When I went for my social distance walk to my mum‘s garden last night, I was telling her about DaDoRonRon’s party cos obvs she wasn’t there because of the rules. You’ll never guess guyzzzzz - she told me I had a first birthday too! I can’t believe it, I’m sobbing with joy as it’s such a wonderful coincidence that both me and Tuftymanz had a first birthday! It’s like it was meant to be so next year, before his second birthday, I’ll check if I had one too because then I can make it all about meeeee. it might be worth checking with your mum if you had one too. Hope this helps ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

MrsBint

Threat suggestion:

Vestlife treating us to a Q&A, it was only Saturday Zoph was on MDMA

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Kimmydee

Yes, that annoyed me too; if I had the chance to have my kids little again and play with them in the garden, I’d do that any day over cleaning! In fact, I’d do most things to get out of cleaning if I could!
My oldest is 32. I received a card when he was born which I don't have anymore but will forever remember the words

I hope when my baby looks back on today
He'll remember a Mother who had time to play
There will be years for dusting and cooking.
babies grow up when you're not looking.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
I'm cuddling my baby because babies don't keep

I still cry when I see those words. Sophie if your watching here take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

TruffleTrifle

She is insane.

“amazing things happen when women support each other blah blah”

Love, it’s a cheap Ebay dress, not a Middle Eastern peace pact. Calm the fuck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

InstaFamous

It’s so weird she never engages in conversation with him about what he’s doing! I assume (but don’t know) that’s a good way to help babies march up actions with speech etc. Instead of saying “Are you playing with your clock? What time is it? Can you tell the time?” its MUMMMMAZ MUMMMAZ
when I first had kids I took the path of narrating absolutely everything I was doing and talking to them (even as newborns) all the time. They were all early speakers, great vocab etc etc BUT - and this is really important - it seems to have ingrained some sort of rule in their psyche that they also have to talk all.the.time and now I haven’t heard silence in six years

• Haha

kettlecrisp32

View attachment 161829Hi guyssss long time lurker here. Just noticed this on her story she’s repeated herself, must be all the sniff sending her loopy ? ATFV!
“Hi Soph, me and my partner met when we both worked at the same place. Even though he was in a relationship with someone else, I still got my massive claw into him. Now I keep him prisoner in my castle greyskull and run his little Instagram account and I’m sure nobody notices. He’s the vest! Hope this helps #bekond”

• Haha
  • Heart

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
It's made for using in the washer only ya dumb fuck.
Why do they ask such stupid questions? 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

View attachment 160980
Actually, if you soak your oven trays in the bath with it, wrapped in foil, with a dishwasher tablet plus the poo of a unicorn and maybe some white wine vinegar and bicarb AND some zoflora, I think you'll find you get super clean, amazing smelling oven trays....

oh.... and something similar to asbestos poisoning....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Morning trolls. Well I’ve been up an hour sat in my garden staring at my Aldi plastic greenhouse that is weighed down with breeze blocks and tethered to the fence like a hot air balloon in a hurricane. I have also done the rounds of my plants that I planted in March like a normal human. My dishwasher is broken so I might click my fingers and see if a magic vest genie rocks up to do my washing up later. My kitchens a ducking tip (kids home all lockdown - yes kids plural) and I’ve got so anxious feeding them courgette tomato purée and cheese every day that I just can’t cope. Might go to the dentist later for content. These bloody clicks fingers JUST WONT WORK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
"How is everyone feeling this morning guyyyyyssss not that I'll read any of your messages because I dont actually care ATB xxx"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54