Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it bug anyone else that she puts his yoghurt with his meal 🤢🤢🤢
Nope! It used to, but current weaning advice is to serve the sweet stuff alongside the main meal. It helps to not put 'puddings' on a pedestal. It bugs me that she's giving yoghurt that's full of crap when actually natural with some actual fruit would be better!

Reactions: 8
I don’t have a child myself but I was wondering is it fairly normal for a child of Ronnies ages to just stare away from her? I feel there’s no engagement between him and her or is it just that he’s preoccupied with her phone or something in the background? It just makes me sad, with my nieces they light up when the family are around and quite expressive. Even when he’s looking at her I just feel it’s blank, I don’t mean that to come across mean at all as I am not experienced in babies (yet-one day!) but I am just intrigued as it’s something I pick up on a lot watching her stories but I may well be wrong and just inexperienced and perhaps they all do it!
I don't have any real education to back me up so it's just my experience with my neices, nephews and toddler; I have never, ever seen her with a blank expression. Literally everything they encounter is completely new yo them from how it feels, tastes, smells etc and they have always wanted to explore. Charlotte will always look back to make sure we're close by in case she needs us, but then she's off investigating.

From the snippets I've seen of Ronnie with Jamie, he does light up and is engaging with him, it makes me desperately sad that the light goes out when she's around. It makes me sad for him and also for her, because as a mum it would be a sucker punch to see my child not enjoy my company.

Reactions: 9
She is insane.

“amazing things happen when women support each other blah blah”

Love, it’s a cheap Ebay dress, not a Middle Eastern peace pact. Calm the duck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She is insane.

“amazing things happen when women support each other blah blah”

Love, it’s a cheap Ebay dress, not a Middle Eastern peace pact. Calm the duck down.
Ebay dress that a bunch of 10 year old kids have probably made 🤭 but ya know, as long as her sheep get a bargain who cares about that

Reactions: 12
Anyone else sweltering in this heat and thinking “Mmmmmm what I really need now is a piping hot chicken and rice lunch?!”
And made from chicken that was cut up and left on the side in said sweltering heat while Mummaz edited her videos?
Mmmmm yummy!!!
🥵
Yes, this! My kids are now fully grown, but there’s no way on this earth any child would want hot food in this heat. Lovely kids’ picky food is what he needs. And as someone else said, she was making them all lunch; not from 5 bits of chicken. And yes, why put the yoghurt with it? I can feel a rant coming on, so I’ll stop for now...

Reactions: 1
Oh duck off! I really wanted to clean the bathroom today but Ronnie is awake and playing and stopping me from doing what I really would rather be doing. That's what you really mean isn't it Soph? 😠😠😠

Reactions: 26
It's not women supporting each other. They are supporting some sweatshop some where. Hardly the same or anything to cheer about.
Urgh I hate the ‘women supporting women’ crap over Instagram- it’s rarely sincere and often used as a way to cancel/silence anyone who has a different opinion. And agree they’re just supporting workers being exploited.

Reactions: 18
I think she shouts mummazzz at him because she’s read up about milestones and realises he isn’t/hasn’t said mama, and now she’s desperate to get him to say it!

Reactions: 4
Oh duck off! I really wanted to clean the bathroom today but Ronnie is awake and playing and stopping me from doing what I really would rather be doing. That's what you really mean isn't it Soph? 😠😠😠
Yes, that annoyed me too; if I had the chance to have my kids little again and play with them in the garden, I’d do that any day over cleaning! In fact, I’d do most things to get out of cleaning if I could!

Reactions: 10
when I first had kids I took the path of narrating absolutely everything I was doing and talking to them (even as newborns) all the time. They were all early speakers, great vocab etc etc BUT - and this is really important - it seems to have ingrained some sort of rule in their psyche that they also have to talk all.the.time and now I haven’t heard silence in six years
Me too! Been a long lockdown especially as their enhanced vocabulary has led to spectacular sharp and articulate backchat 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's not women supporting each other. They are supporting some sweatshop some where. Hardly the same or anything to cheer about.
That ‘women supporting women‘ is really cringeworthy now. You’re right, buying those is supporting a slave master in a sweatshop in India, not other women. 😡

Reactions: 16
She doesnt have the time to clean a loo because of Ronnie , ermm what does her lazy tit of a man does can he not clean a loo it’s not that hard to let him to do it or even watch Ronnie for u to nip upstairs and do it.....jeezo she’s making it as if she’s got a hard life then how the duck will she cope with another one 😂😂😂 , when am up in the morning I have breakfast all made for the 4 of us then after the ,sundry will be done in time for me to hang them up then go make all the beds and tidy and clean upstairs then move on to down stairs so I don’t see how she needs to write a list and takes weeks and months to complete when me and others just does it everyday like a normal being ??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.