Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did I read that and not notice🙈, must be the 4 hours sleep my darling devil child let me have making my eyes go 🙈
I noticed that ! Back tracking to the pigeon shagging last night her eyes looked really strange. Her pupils were really small,

Reactions: 4
Is there an insta page that outs hinchs lies? I follow a page called diet Prada which outs people for copying and stealing fashion. But I wonder if there’s a truth page for hinch....

Reactions: 1
Oh come on Soph,dig deep and put out just one post that will make your tattlers happy?
I for one will respond with a ❤-pinky promise.
Surely 50 likes from tattlers is worth more than 75k from from the barmies?
You had a few of us chuckling with your shagging pidgeons...come on,there must be something? I'm sure everyone will play fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she look deranged in this video? Poor Ronnie looks like he can’t be arsed with her. “I can’t believe there’s birds in my sky, how did this happen to me? I’m a first time mum, just learning guyzzz I honestly can’t believe it”
I know it's been said recently, but that first pic here is a spitting image of the post she made about Tulisa. Wonder if she'd appreciate it being pointed out to her?

Reactions: 5
Does he only eat at lunch time? Or do you think teatime is where she gives him the finger food like sandwiches etc? I think maybe she should start giving him finger foods at lunchtime and a hot meals at teatime that way he might get a full belly & sleep alot longer... not saying this is right BTW, just it worked for both my children and both slept 12 hours right thro when little, even better sleepers now ones a teen and 1s 8.

Reactions: 5
Ok so she’s just got a £500 pound fan out the loft .... so if she spends £9.99 on dresses from eBay we are supposed To believe she’s buying £500 dyson fans she just chucks in the loft? 🤔

Reactions: 14
I noticed that ! Back tracking to the pigeon shagging last night her eyes looked really strange. Her pupils were really small,
I’ve noticed this before. Along with inflammation and injury, small pupils can point to damage from toxic chemicals and also the use of opioid drugs or certain anti-psychotics 👀

I’m just speculating, but it may be worth noting.

Reactions: 8
Is there an insta page that outs hinchs lies? I follow a page called diet Prada which outs people for copying and stealing fashion. But I wonder if there’s a truth page for hinch....

There was but it kept getting shut down unfortunately

I have a child and still ask all these questions 😆 the cheerio thing is some hack that’s appeared on social media it’s pointless though and like you say must be sticky 🤢
In my opinion the Cheerio sand would be suitable for a baby around 6 months and just sitting up and exploring texture etc, so she’s way late to that as usual. A child of 1 year old would be able to understand that if the sand goes in their mouth it’s not pleasant so isn’t likely to do it again. I don’t think there’s any harm in that, they’re learning. Ive worked in a nursery And I’ve seen many a sand eater, but they never swallow it😂. When my daughter was 1 she went to the same nursery I worked at and I found her pottering around the yard and the staff hadn’t watched her properly and she had eaten some of a potted plant like it was a chocolate gateau. Safe to say she’s still alive and kicking at 6 years old now. Doesn’t do them any harm to just learn these things for themselves. As long as they aren’t given free reign of a cleaning cupboard *cough cough* then there’s not many things that are risky for a one year old to play with if you do it with them. I don’t think crumbling cereal is necessary at all

Reactions: 20
Yes, that annoyed me too; if I had the chance to have my kids little again and play with them in the garden, I’d do that any day over cleaning! In fact, I’d do most things to get out of cleaning if I could!
My oldest is 32. I received a card when he was born which I don't have anymore but will forever remember the words

I hope when my baby looks back on today
He'll remember a Mother who had time to play
There will be years for dusting and cooking.
babies grow up when you're not looking.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
I'm cuddling my baby because babies don't keep

I still cry when I see those words. Sophie if your watching here take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
My oldest is 32. I received a card when he was born which I don't have anymore but will forever remember the words

I hope when my baby looks back on today
He'll remember a Mother who had time to play
There will be years for dusting and cooking.
babies grow up when you're not looking.
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep
I'm cuddling my baby because babies don't keep

I still cry when I see those words. Sophie if your watching here take note.
The irony is she's not even cleaning,just raking in the dollar.
Poor little rich boy,that's what he will be.

Reactions: 7
I hate comments like this. He’s a little boy. I would seriously flip the duck out if someone kept commenting on my child’s head shape. It’s really not about him. I don’t like what she does and stands for but hate the over analysis of her child’s head shape
I have to agree, it's not nice. My son had a miss shaped head and it turned out he has a serious medical condition that caused it. It was horrible when he was younger and folk would say you should stop lying him on his back or aww his wee head is a funny shape 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Went to have a peak on SS thread; people are concerned we all talk too much and the Hinch threads move too quickly even if she doesn’t post.

I mean, it isn’t our fault she’s a complete toss pot. Plus I’ve lost meldrum thread so the only other arse who grinds me is Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anybody remember that ‘hinch train’ she started the other week? Has she ever mentioned that since that day?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘It’s expensive guyzzzzz’ so obviously us peasants couldn’t afford it, 😡 how bleeping patronising is she? It’s expensive cos you’ve had it for free so people will have to pay more for it! duck off with your free tit, she is proper winding me up today mainly cos I have a fan I’ve had since the 90’s & the poor tit is working overtime trying keep my blobby body cool 😂
I came on to say the same. Very patronising but that's OK her sheep won't pick up on that! I have a fan from Argos for £20 does the job for me. Also doubles up for heating during winter. 'A fool and his money are soon parted' springs to mind!

Reactions: 13
I thought this lol surely sand is more hygienic than mashed up cereal which a certain pigeon clan could have a lovely lunch with and crap everywhere 🤣
Exactly!
They all have a taste of sand and realise its not for eating so then never try it again. So unless she's blitzing fresh Cheerios every day, then that's a massive food hygiene risk!!

Reactions: 10
I have to agree, it's not nice. My son had a miss shaped head and it turned out he has a serious medical condition that caused it. It was horrible when he was younger and folk would say you should stop lying him on his back or aww his wee head is a funny shape 😡
The poster who asked wasn’t being nasty, they just asked that’s all, if you put your child on a platform like Instagram people will speculate, ive saw comments saying he’s slow which Is just as bad but if I don’t like it I report!

Reactions: 12
Been a silent watcher here for a little while now but I really just need to state, how many f*cking products does she need in that bathroom cupboard? She litterally is the one person solely responsible for the earth dying and the oceons plastic polution. Silly bint
There’s an account on Instagram that did a whole thing on this and got so much stuck from the barmy army - Mrs Macks Hacks I think she was called- poor girl got slated by them for trying to explain about the eco friendly ways 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does anybody remember that ‘hinch train’ she started the other week? Has she ever mentioned that since that day?
No she hasn't once mentioned it since that day because like most things with her it was a one day wonder!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.