Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realllyyyyy bothering me that she keeps calling that toy a kitchen. IT'S A SMART LEARNING HOME!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else get a pop up ad on here for house of slippers? I’m sniggering my head off here

Reactions: 2
I would expect his parental leave finished ages ago, Ron is now 1 so he should be back to work, but they stated he was on a career break, so I suspect he doesn't have a job unless you count being her bellend husband one
I think he’s back and working from home hence why we haven’t seen him as much during the day and their walk was later yesterday.

Reactions: 4
If she leaves those plants in her greenhouse today they'll be dead by tomorrow. It'll be about 50 degrees in there! I knew nothing about plants when I first got my own house, but I've read books, googled and watched Monts on Gardeners World. And I'm younger than she is There's no excuse for the idiot act!

Reactions: 12
There is a fabulous water park in Maldon for kids of all ages, though it may be shut at the moment (social distancing etc) but there is the promenade, lots of lovely parks etc. Does she ever go to those. ?
She's too self aware to go to the prom,probably
There is a fabulous water park in Maldon for kids of all ages, though it may be shut at the moment (social distancing etc) but there is the promenade, lots of lovely parks etc. Does she ever go to those. ?
She's too self aware to go to the prom,she'd be looking around all the time to check if she's being recognised.
The splash park is closed at the mo but there's a beautiful lake there with lots of wild life on it and the food kiosks sell bird feed.One of the pubs on the quay has been open for a while now too.
All they seem to do is skulk about on industrial sites to shop or vest ducks in and out of the local co.op and travel to obscure places where they won't be papped🙄

Reactions: 13
Why doesn't she tell him what he's touching 'are your turning off the light' 'clock' etc .. nope just 'cleaning', 'I can't cope' and 'mama!' She projects on this little boy something awful . Mum of 2 children who loved nothing more than learning their surroundings ... Here's a tip Sophie when he points tell him what it is not 'mamas finger!' you and Ronnie would really enjoy it I promise

Reactions: 30
If she leaves those plants in her greenhouse today they'll be dead by tomorrow. It'll be about 50 degrees in there! I knew nothing about plants when I first got my own house, but I've read books, googled and watched Monts on Gardeners World. And I'm younger than she is There's no excuse for the idiot act!
Next thing she'll be looking for a spaghetti tree cos she saw one I a book🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20200624-111439_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Get that kid in his paddling pool having some fun not traipsing round a fuxking shOp looking For plant pots you absolute fool

Reactions: 23
That would involve a few things
1. Dropping the illusion that she doesn’t live in a tiny village
2. Doing something for Ronniehaslegsandtoesandafaceblesshim and not herself
3. Interacting with other people

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she’s ever documented taking him to a baby class or toddler group.

Now I don’t have kids but everyone I know has taken their baby or toddler to mix with other kids.
It’s been said before on here that not everyone take their babies to groups, for varying reasons - anxiety, getting pissed off with competetive mothers etc but I do think it’s quite important for babies to mix with other children. I probably didn’t realise this until I saw my grandchildren with others. As an example, on Sunday, we met up with our grandsons, 3 and 15 months( and their parents🙂) at a zoo half way between where they live in Worcestershire and us in South Yorkshire. I was standing with the 1 year old who was so excited to see the penguins. A safe distance away was a mum, dad and a baby girl who looked about 5 months. The baby was absolutely fascinated by my grandson and her mum said ‘ she’s not interested in the animals, it’s just the children!’ She was saying that the baby was born just before lockdown so had never really seen any other children and was fascinated at all the kids running around. 🙂 These times are unique - how many other crises have meant total lockdown and isolation from family & friends.

Reactions: 23
Who else thinks she gave him that wipe and he had no other option but to start touching things with it. Plonked in his hand for gram and so that he is just like his mummaz you narcissist Sophie

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Did she have an “obsession” over another bird like a year or so ago? Somin to do with her dad and he named the bird? Sure that was a pigeon too unless Iv completely made this up

What happened to HER blue tits she had a few weeks ago

Reactions: 6
As much as people like to give SS tit and I know this isn't a rave thread 🙄 but she does so much more with her children, at the woods, playing, exploring while hinch just sits in her garden confining poor little Ronnie to one space at a time and under developing him. It's sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Why has Vestlife posted a pic of Hinch and Ronblesshim sitting on the egg chair saying they had been there since 6 am looking for pigeons when it was the one she posted last night at 8.30 saying they were looking at birds. Has he been on the Zoflora too?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.