Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020two

Chatty Member
As your a pyshcolgist do you have any ideas on what’s wrong with her?
I personally think she has borderline personality disorder but am very curious to what a professional thinks
Hard to say without knowing her personally, but I've always thought she's got a good splash of narcissistic personality disorder in her (sense of entitlement, self-importance, a need for constant praise and an exploitative nature e.g. her baby & fans) she screams narcissist to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Macklen83

Chatty Member
“Ive set up this space for Ronnie and Jamie while I make luntcccchhhhhhh”. What the actual fuck?! Can Jamie not choose his own space now? Why does she have to make out she’s indispensable at absolutely every single thing and makes him come across so useless and needy to her. She’s such a awful controlling gaslighting ard crow urghhhhhhh. @Oh no please go and tell her Macklen from Tattle said fuck reet off.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Justapeep

VIP Member
Who else thinks she gave him that wipe and he had no other option but to start touching things with it. Plonked in his hand for gram and so that he is just like his mummaz you narcissist Sophie

• Sad
Reactions: 38

80schic

Her anxiety bollocks yesterday was nauseating.
I have all those worries but they are because I am really poor. I worry if I have enough money for petrol to drive my son to hospital....and I worry how I will get change to park at hospital as I rarely have actual money in my purse because every penny is accounted for. I lost my job because of the virus and worry about our future constantly.
I worry about buying school uniform for secondary school un September....everything!
If I was Hinch I'd be so happy and content.
I know everyone's life is relative but she is such a fucking dick who has so little empathy or understanding of real life problems.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

LadyB

Wow what a coincidence, I bought the old lad one of those little greenhouses years ago. I think I got it from AmazON. He took one look and said "I hope you haven't wasted too much money on that lass" When I asked why he said one good blast of wind and it would be over the fence into the field behind. I must ask him but I think it might be stuffed somewhere in the garage or gone to the local tip. Who the hell buys something not knowing what to do with it? Don't get me started on the pyjamas, I only hope for her sake when she is my age she doesn't have to wear a button up wincyette nightie cos she feels the cold even in the summer. She must make these stories up because nobody is as gormless as she pretends to be. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart

ConfusedMango

I’m beginning to get really pissed off with this new strain of anxiety that seems to affect narcissistic attention seekers.

It is such a kick in the teeth to those struggling to hold their lives together because a real anxiety disorder is destroying their way of living. You can’t claim crippling anxiety one minute and then hours later post pictures of yourself seductively posing and looking adoringly at yourself infront of a mirror. It’s just not how it works.

When everybody plays the anxiety victim because it’s the ‘in’ thing, it stigmatises the condition for others genuinely suffering. It takes resources away from those in need and it pushes those who are inwardly crying out for help further down the ranks of support.

Sophie is more than welcome to make a fool of herself on a daily basis to meet her egotistical needs. But I really wish she would leave the faux anxiety out of her scheming ways. She’s just kicking people down to the ground to grapple her way up to the top.

• Heart

Blah blah 2020

Its 30 odd degrees absolutely boiling so why on earth is she cooking a full on meal for lunch?! Surely a sandwich, cucumber, some fruit, crisps etcis sufficient for when it's this warm?? 🤷‍♀️ I dont have kids so just learning here!

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Just randomly....has anyone ever google earthed her house....2 black cars parked outside of it 🤔
Not clear enough to make out make or model but defo two parked in tandem before the extension
Why bother when you have Fanny at yr service?
Don't you believe me 🤷‍♀️
I've been out and about taking photos for you.Forget Where's Wally?...Find Fanny!

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
@Astonishing i couldn’t quote you in time but yes the tattle fbi found her dentist is more cosmetic work and does fillers or Botox as well.

Tattle bastards are the lit the best spies in the world haha

Does anyone else follow realityfashionhunters on insta? They posted that pic of hinch in those stripy pjs on their story and tagged Adam from in the style saying give mrs hinch a clothing range 😭

But she’s got anxiety so couldn’t possibly do a photo shoot and have people critic her designs and work, could she!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
They’re fucking birds mate, they’ll be there in the morning. Put your little boy back in his cot so he can sleep, take your meds, go to bed and stop being ridiculous.

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Morning Soph 👋🏽

Hope you’re ok

Just been having a nosey on tiktok and your bff Stace has got 1.1 Million followers now 🥳 🥳

How many have you got now?
What? You only have 363.9k 🤔

But you have 3.5 million hinchers that love you, your baby and your dog!
How strange that not even half of them have followed you on tiktok 🧐

Might be time to tell Onslow to keep his credit card in his wallet cos you’re just making it soooooo obvious you’re buying thousands of followers a day!

Hope that helps

ATV

• Haha
  • Heart