Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A hot meal on a boiling hot day. Just what’s needed 🙄

I’m seriously beginning to think this is filmed at tea time really and she pretends it’s his lunch today. Otherwise it just doesn’t make any sense. I just can’t get my head around the effort for what we all know is essentially a snack type meal.

Unless I’m physically going out somewhere for lunch and paying for food at a restaurant/cafe I wouldn’t eat that amount of food at home for my lunch, and neither does my child. Ronnie will no doubt of eaten all of it too (I still don’t believe it). Just awaiting the empty plate and boring lunch board she wastes her time filling in.

Give the kid a sandwich, a toastie, some houmous and pitta breads, picky foods, some children’s crisps, a yoghurt. Why does he have to an ala carte 5* meal at LUNCH? REALLY?

That meal would of been perfect to fill his tummy before bed and looked half decent for them to eat too. I guess as soon as her phones down for the day out come the pouches and takeaway menus.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“I’m just going to make us all lunch” - er, no, there were 8 or 9 little pieces of chicken in the pan. Please tell me how that feeds two adults and a one year old?? And use proper grated cheese - not plastic pre-grated crap, ffs!!
I was thinking the same when I saw the amount of chicken go into the pan, oh well spaghetti hoops again.

Reactions: 7
Of all the things she does that drive me MAD, and there are many, the squealing ‘MUMMAZ’ at him constantly has to be tops.

She’s SO desperate for it to be his first word its sickening.

And she never says it in a way for him to learn who ‘mummaz’ actually is (though he probably can’t tell anyway what with her 5000 different faces)! He was playing with the clock and she says it?! WHAT. Just awful
It’s so weird she never engages in conversation with him about what he’s doing! I assume (but don’t know) that’s a good way to help babies march up actions with speech etc. Instead of saying “Are you playing with your clock? What time is it? Can you tell the time?” its MUMMMMAZ MUMMMAZ

Reactions: 15
It’s been said before on here that not everyone take their babies to groups, for varying reasons - anxiety, getting pissed off with competetive mothers etc but I do think it’s quite important for babies to mix with other children. I probably didn’t realise this until I saw my grandchildren with others. As an example, on Sunday, we met up with our grandsons, 3 and 15 months( and their parents🙂) at a zoo half way between where they live in Worcestershire and us in South Yorkshire. I was standing with the 1 year old who was so excited to see the penguins. A safe distance away was a mum, dad and a baby girl who looked about 5 months. The baby was absolutely fascinated by my grandson and her mum said ‘ she’s not interested in the animals, it’s just the children!’ She was saying that the baby was born just before lockdown so had never really seen any other children and was fascinated at all the kids running around. 🙂 These times are unique - how many other crises have meant total lockdown and isolation from family & friends.
It’s my biggest worry - my little boy was born in feb, and I worry about him having no interaction with other kids and becoming clingy with me and his dad 🙈

Reactions: 10
If she ever has a daughter her nose will be put right out when Jamie has a new girl to protect and shower with love.
Defo

I remember watching The Hills (as a teen) and Heidi said she onlywants boy as she wants to be the only queen in that castle

Hinch is defo me me me
There was a Comment on her mums page about how beautiful both sisters are and hinches sister instantly said “we all know who the beautiful one is here”
She must’ve made sure she was no1 while growing up

must’ve put her out of joint her sister getting hitched first and baby me ice coming and taking attention

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Blimey Ronnie is drinking from a cup. An actual cup! Maybe there is hope they his teeth won't he rotten by the time he's 2, especially if it has water in it rather than juice.

Reactions: 16
What ever happened to a little sandwich and some fruit for lunch ?!?! I wonder if she cooks an evening meal too. Each to their own but she’s probably making thousands of new mums feel pressured to do the same and she needs to realise that. Same with SS it’s like a competition between the two of them. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I still find it utterly bizarre how she makes a mini meal just for Ronnie every day. Why do they not all eat the same thing together?? I’ve said it before that I’ve never known such a strange household when it comes to their food habits.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else sweltering in this heat and thinking “Mmmmmm what I really need now is a piping hot chicken and rice lunch?!”
And made from chicken that was cut up and left on the side in said sweltering heat while Mummaz edited her videos?
Mmmmm yummy!!!
🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does it bug anyone else that she puts his yoghurt with his meal 🤢🤢🤢
Always makes me 🤢 when she videos him shoving his hands in the yogurt/Ella's pouch with hands covered in the main meal ... Yummy mince/lentils/sweetpotato flavoured yogurt/pouch 🥴 I gave my 2 their puddings after they had eaten their mains but perhaps that was just me 😊

Reactions: 16
My child has asked for din dins & even making a ham sandwich has seemed so much effort today with the heat, how does she cook a hot meal every dinner time? I just couldn’t do it, we have a hot meal at tea time, I think she is after a cookery show the way she puts the food in little tubs, I just get it out the cupboard & fridge & plonk it on the side!

Reactions: 5
Always makes me 🤢 when she videos him shoving his hands in the yogurt/Ella's pouch with hands covered in the main meal ... Yummy mince/lentils/sweetpotato flavoured yogurt/pouch 🥴 I gave my 2 their puddings after they had eaten their mains but perhaps that was just me 😊
I don't know why she doesn't give hima normal youghurt instead them ella pouches

Reactions: 17
I came to say well done tattle mummazzz daddads uncles and aunties were doing a great job raising Ron he’s allowed a spoon AND cup today 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Heartbreaking the way Ron has to eat his food in front of 3.5 million (bots) each day and he just stares into the camera 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Muummmmazzz!!’ Argh.. why does she say that all the time randomly to him!!

that rice looks very much like a microwave one! Not gonna lie- has them myself and you can Tell as it dryer and stick together- it’s the serving it up with a spoon as if she boiled it herself 🙄

100 % her and ss are being briefed by the sane team. The font, colour If font and general presentation is identical down to the actual size and positioning. This is actually quite hard to do. My work aim for it with out web pages and have to be really specific so it all looks similar

Reactions: 9
I still find it utterly bizarre how she makes a mini meal just for Ronnie every day. Why do they not all eat the same thing together?? I’ve said it before that I’ve never known such a strange household when it comes to their food habits.
It is odd - like I get for some meals it’s not practical to all eat together or all eat the same thing but it’s such a mixed message ‘oh look at me Queen of feeding my child home cooked meals’ but then no examples of role modelling/realities of feeding a baby/toddler to back up the bragging if that makes sense? Let alone all the nonsense about ‘oh look he ate it all’ with no acknowledgement of what’s on the floor/in the dog. I get how it can make some parents feel utterly tit when their experience is so different (but normal) to that depicted by insta wankers - people like Hinch and Joe Wicks can end up making people feel worse because they don’t show the true reality of weaning/feeding a child that it’s a rollercoaster for a variety of reasons.

Just to clarify I don’t care per say that she’s cooking him a meal as it’s getting him used to a range of textures etc it’s just the contrived nature and humble bragging about it all and the feeding that it’s all for show or potentially at some point to start flogging something to the sheep.

However was great to see Ronnie with a proper cup and looks like he was loving it.

Reactions: 11
It’s so weird she never engages in conversation with him about what he’s doing! I assume (but don’t know) that’s a good way to help babies march up actions with speech etc. Instead of saying “Are you playing with your clock? What time is it? Can you tell the time?” its MUMMMMAZ MUMMMAZ
when I first had kids I took the path of narrating absolutely everything I was doing and talking to them (even as newborns) all the time. They were all early speakers, great vocab etc etc BUT - and this is really important - it seems to have ingrained some sort of rule in their psyche that they also have to talk all.the.time and now I haven’t heard silence in six years

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.