Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry am I missing something here, aren’t those mini greenhouses meant to encourage seeds to sprout early on in the growing season? Surely they are big enough and the weather is the right temperature for them to just be potted up outside? Why is she so backwards😂I can’t even cope with her pointless tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry am I missing something here, aren’t those mini greenhouses meant to encourage seeds to sprout early on in the growing season? Surely they are big enough and the weather is the right temperature for them to just be potted up outside? Why is she so backwards😂I can’t even cope with her pointless tit
I literally think her point in life now is to ‘sell snow to Eskimo’s’
Absolutely any old tit she’s selling she don’t even need a donkey jacket and flat cap lol delboy

Reactions: 12
Spot on. They aren’t to keep plants in permanently. But I’m sure hinch will soon become a horticulturist.

Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion: Mrs Hinch brand ambassador for Pampers... self absorbed and full of tit 💩. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just watched her garden centre story again and had to laugh when she said she'd always wondered what the shallow basket was for and that she wouldn't know how to style it. Just buy one from Ebay, fill it full of cheap fake flowers, spray the fuckers with a toxic mix of lenor and zoflora, add a swipe up and hey presto! Millions of lemmings will copy you! ££££££££ 😠
‘Style it’ - duck off ya melt you wouldn’t know style if it smacked you round ya botoxed-up grill. Honestly I’m so sick of her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have they got an allotment, because they haven't got anywhere at Hinch towers to grow that lot. 30 years old and completely clueless, Ma & Pa Barker must be so proud 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She is aware that those plants, should they grow, are going produce more than one of each fruit/vegetable at a time isn’t she? I kind of get the feeling she’s expecting just one sweet potato to pop out when she needs it. Those plants need planting in a vegetable garden somewhere, they’ll be dead in a week in there.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“This week on the farm is my new fave programme”

Last week it was Power.

Her extreme, obsessiveness over “new things” is scary.
Looking for bits of grass to sit on to find four leaf clovers, potting plants, watching farm shows; how long do we think this will last before she moves onto something new?

🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 28
I think sitting in the back with your child is personal choice, my son is one in 6 days and I still sit in the back with him because I want to, I enjoy looking out of the window with him and telling him what things are ect, even if he doesn’t understand a word I’m saying, I think it’s sweet :)
What do you do when you need to be the driver?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is aware that those plants, should they grow, are going produce more than one of each fruit/vegetable at a time isn’t she? I kind of get the feeling she’s expecting just one sweet potato to pop out when she needs it. Those plants need planting in a vegetable garden somewhere, they’ll be dead in a week in there.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe she used to play Farmville on Facebook and that's what she's basing her knowledge on.

She's making me feel so ragey. Those poor plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I've watered them all, so we'll see what happens"... Think it takes a bit more than that love 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really boils my piss. How can someone be that fuc*ing thick. Did she not do basic key stage 1 in plants and seeds in primary. She is the same age as me and it scares me how dumb she is. Im no Einstein but for duck sakes do some research you dumb duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“This week on the farm is my new fave programme”

Last week it was Power.

Her extreme, obsessiveness over “new things” is scary.
Looking for bits of grass to sit on to find four leaf clovers, potting plants, watching farm shows; how long do we think this will last before she moves onto something new?

🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
I hope its soon. My family and husband are farmers, so I've no choice but be inflicted with every farming programme going. Its turning my soul to think I'm watching the same thing at the same time as her right now 🤮🤮I can only imagine the questions she's asking vesty right now tho 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.