Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched 'Talking Heads' on BBC iPlayer? Watch the episode 'An Ordinary Woman' and tell me that's not Zoph in 14 years when Ronnie's 15 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to my knowledge. My friend has a little boy who is 1 in October. They live near the beach and go most days at the moment. He loves the sand.
It’s such a shame, feeling the sand on his toes and getting into the water will be so lovely for him.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched 'Talking Heads' on BBC iPlayer? Watch the episode 'An Ordinary Woman' and tell me that's not Zoph in 14 years when Ronnie's 15 😂😂
Saw that last night really disturbing to say the least. I suppose it must happen but omg it was hard to fathom

Reactions: 2
Having watched both Hinch & SS stories this morning, the difference in the two in terms of how they are with their wee boys is just unreal. Rex off exploring, opening doors, laughing & giggling - poor Ronnie swinging in an egg chair with his psychotic mother for hours. So very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
D4994399-E259-4822-AC0C-F508AEF60BCE.png
Hi guyssss long time lurker here. Just noticed this on her story she’s repeated herself, must be all the sniff sending her loopy ? ATFV!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she just chucks the excess in the bin when she makes those silly cucumber shapes?

Reactions: 6
Maybe they are gonna try and plan to have a baby for when Jamie’s parental leave is ending so they can it again straight after for a new baby. Don’t know if that’s how it works I’ve not got kids? 😂 anything for a bit of extra money and then probably after that he will say he’s not going back to work.

I would expect his parental leave finished ages ago, Ron is now 1 so he should be back to work, but they stated he was on a career break, so I suspect he doesn't have a job unless you count being her bellend husband one

Reactions: 15
Okay I have been reading these threads for a while now and I need to know... what does ATV stand for??!! I have seen Hinch do it but I have no idea what it means 😅
You know how she always says All the best? Well ATV means all the vest because Jamie wears loads of different vests! 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 161829Hi guyssss long time lurker here. Just noticed this on her story she’s repeated herself, must be all the sniff sending her loopy ? ATFV!
“Hi Soph, me and my partner met when we both worked at the same place. Even though he was in a relationship with someone else, I still got my massive claw into him. Now I keep him prisoner in my castle greyskull and run his little Instagram account and I’m sure nobody notices. He’s the vest! Hope this helps #bekond”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She's really struggling for content now isn't she? Desperate for engagement so she asks about romantic gestures and favourite parts of your wedding day? Well call me old fashioned but those type of things for me are very personal and not things I'm prepared to share and especially not with a psychotic crackpot like her!

Reactions: 18
You know how she always says All the best? Well ATV means all the vest because Jamie wears loads of different vests! 😂
See I didn’t know this but I was too shy to ask. 😂
The woman really needs to proofread her posts before she presses send. The other day we had “getting their” 🙄🙄🙄 and today she posts the same question twice.

Reactions: 5
Wow they are clearly trying to hit this months engagement figures! What an embarrassing pair of sales people they are.

Reactions: 12
When running pages like that you are encouraged to ask banal questions “what’s your fave Netflix show” etc to get engagement up. So even by giving sarky comments we are feeding the beast. But I’m just learning and you all no doubt know this anyway. I’m off to carve a mashed sweet potato pigeon for vestlife to nail
ATV

• Haha
I wonder if Ronnie ever hears any other words apart from mumma and can’t cope 😂 seems like the only 2 things she says why is she so awkward around her own child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.