Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Shopie has been arsing around in the garden centre touching everything in sight? She is an absolute fool, I’m sure she lives on a different planet to everyone else! Pillock 😡

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Hinch’s watching pigeons screwing on the fence, whilst Jamie’s watching hopefully in his vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here come the Q&A answers. Are they gonna be selective with what they answer lol

Reactions: 4
Thread Suggestion

While she is looking for a clover....pigeon’s getting bent over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Guys, I’ve been at work all day and adulting and have 30 pages to catch up on. I now remember why I gave up with this thread 😜. Surely we’ve not got 30 pages of entertainment come from greytowers today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the pigeon malarkey was filed early this morning when Ronnie woke up and vestokill was having his usual sleep in. She's had frig all else to post this evening so put this tripe up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RonRon looks unimpressed coz he’s thinking “not more bleeping courgettes pleeeeease 😩” it’s her main ingredient in her Hinch Book Of Disastrous Dinners 🤢
Nice to see the Pigeons of Maldon are teaching her a lesson for invading their nightly shag fest 😆 Henry wasn’t shocked he’s just pissed they’re getting more action than him. Only action his Todger gets is filming for Tattlevision 🤢
I’m calling RonRon didn’t wake up, me thinks she’s trying to get him to bed later so he’ll wake up later and we all know that’s isn’t how it works 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys, I’ve been at work all day and adulting and have 30 pages to catch up on. I now remember why I gave up with this thread 😜. Surely we’ve not got 30 pages of entertainment come from greytowers today 😂
Don’t worry, you’re not missing out on anything. It’s been pretty dry today 😂 she went and touched everything in the garden centre, that was about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and some pigeons were shagging on her fence. Clearly the highlight of the day.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion

Filming pigeons screwing, buying loads of crops. The things our Zophie has to do to entertain her bots.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.