Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pasta again for ronnie 🤦🏻‍♀️😪 poor little boy, whats so bad about having some sandwiches cut into soldiers? With some fruit? Why always carbs ffs a one year old shouldnt be eating as much stodge as he does 🥴

Reactions: 12
Does she ever give Ronnie a spoon to use when he's eating? He could be learning so much!

Reactions: 9
Why does she think it so funny that the fat mutt is always waiting to pounce on Ron’s food? 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Wow what a coincidence, I bought the old lad one of those little greenhouses years ago. I think I got it from AmazON. He took one look and said "I hope you haven't wasted too much money on that lass" When I asked why he said one good blast of wind and it would be over the fence into the field behind. I must ask him but I think it might be stuffed somewhere in the garage or gone to the local tip. Who the hell buys something not knowing what to do with it? Don't get me started on the pyjamas, I only hope for her sake when she is my age she doesn't have to wear a button up wincyette nightie cos she feels the cold even in the summer. She must make these stories up because nobody is as gormless as she pretends to be. Stay safe folk x
It’s good to grow seedlings. I had one in the conservatory from feb - may I replanted the mm our doors slowly. Stupidly one day took the whole thing out
Weighed part of it down. Kids distracted me and I forgot about it and next day I had a little
Mourn for my chilli plants that were strewn over the patio 😭😭😭😭 manages to do some plant cpr and they survived

my evil side is really hoping she misses this comment And her whole thing knocks over and those clay pots smash mwahahahahaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She followed this account an hour ago and obviously used their recipe... But did she give up half way? She blended the breadcrumbs as per their recipe then never actually used them! 😂
Not to defend her but She sprinkled them on top at the end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Pasta again for ronnie 🤦🏻‍♀️😪 poor little boy, whats so bad about having some sandwiches cut into soldiers? With some fruit? Why always carbs ffs a one year old shouldnt be eating as much stodge as he does 🥴
Surely if a pasta dish asks for breadcrumbs sprinkled on the top they should be toasted, y’know to give a bit of crunchy texture? But what do I know, I’m 64 and only been cooking since I was 9 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is it just me who can barely stand to watch her any more? The way she speaks triggers me so badly - I’m not even sure how to explain what I mean but it’s the way she over enunciates - it’s like you can hear the air whooshing around her mouth while she speaks! It makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard 😷 FRRRRRESSSSSSSSHH

And the way she will like, contort her hands and press into everything she shows on her story with her fingers and long nails ughhhhhhh! I can’t stand it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
sandwiches doth not maketh the weaning book hun, hth #iwasjustlearningbutnowi'mafuckingguru

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She could mean hold the diet as in “hold the healthy food diet” I think she knows she doesn’t need to lose weight but as someone else has said on this post she doesn’t seem to eat much nutritional food, or Atleast the food we see her eat is always packet food/crisp ect haha but maybe she’s going on a diet to be more healthy perhaps? 🤣
Honestly I don't think that's what she meant at all, I've never seen her eat healthy or claim to be starting because her diet is not very nutritional at all. She knows exactly what she is doing, claims she is 'holding the diet' and then she gets her followers flooding in oh Mrs hinch you don't need to diet you are perfect the way you are

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s so awful. Only now taking an interest in his development. He needs one of those little crash helmets as well but she’ll never get one because it doesn’t fit into her “ideal”, even though him needing one is her fault
he can have a grey helmet to match her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.